Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) (7298 Views)

Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
http://nollywoodbabes.com/unbelievable-see-a-black-italian-policeman/
This is one of those things that you have to truly see with your own eyes before you believe! A Black Man in a complete Italian Police Uniform? It’s like seeing a Camel sing the Nigerian National Anthem! It’s like seeing General Sani Abacha selling Suya at Surulere! It’s like actually seeing Micheal Jackson selling Shaki at the market. Yes that is how rare it is to see a Black Italian Policeman!

In Europe after staying between 3-5years legally in a Country, you are eligible for Nationality change if you would love to, so when foreigners in other European Countries change their Nationality after 5yrs, you can actually be in Italy for 10yrs and wont be given that option or privilege. After a very long time, Italy finally joined other European Countries in issuing out their Passport to eligible foreigners, but you will never come across a Black police officer! So this right here might actually be one of the very first Black to become a Police officer in Italy and so many people are so excited about it, that is why we decided to share this news with you. Please also share this around http://nollywoodbabes.com/unbelievable-see-a-black-italian-policeman/

Cc lalasticala .. this is like history oh! Pls can this make front Page? Thanks

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2016

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by xmich(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by talktonase(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
This black skin ehhh. Since it is such a surprise why don't the put him in a cage so tourist can come and see him.he looks good though.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
This black skin ehhh. Since it is such a surprise why don't the put him in a cage so tourist can come and see him.he looks good though.
I really don't know why we celebrate this kind sh..it.. does it now mean that, he's a police man at the gate if paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by tpiar: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Congolese?
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by Meriekriss: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2016
So Next news pls...

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Yeye blogger

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Scenes from a movie abi?

If it's real I hope he's not a Nigerian

Hey wait before you start insulting

I said so because

Bad guy fit carry Roger Roger and check point enter italo

grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Story does not seem genuine......
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Which one is nollywoodbabe again?? Banana island no go get space again oh.. All legbere bloggers self angry
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by Valentine73(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2016
They have negro athletes/sportsmen,don't see why having negro lawmen should be something special

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by olaboy001(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Just like that
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
I really don't know why we celebrate this kind sh..it.. does it now mean that, he's a police man at the gate if paradise.

I don't know if this is about Celebration, it's more about making HISTORY! Just like when Women were allowed to Vote in the. United States, that was HISTORY in the making. Should this not surprise you in this day and age that there are no Blacks in the Italian police force?Why are blacks not qualified or good enough to be Police in Italy when you have High Ranking Black officers in other European countries. That should be the question

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Valentine73:
They have negro athletes/sportsmen,don't see why having negro lawmen should be something special
The first of everything is always something Special and you can't equate sportsmen and athletes to an officer of the Law. He has the Power to arrest anyone including the athletes so it is a very sensitive position that you have to go through a lot of scrutiny to achieve. Anyone can be an athlete but not everyone can be an officer of the Law . very big difference
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
Scenes from a movie abi?

If it's real I hope he's not a Nigerian

Hey wait before you start insulting

I said so because

Bad guy fit carry Roger Roger and check point enter italo

grin
Why on earth will i insult you for airing your opinon? You might not believe it but there are still some Matured people here on NL. I actually thank you for commenting. What's your phone Network lemme send you phone credit.
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

I don't know if this is about Celebration, it's more about making HISTORY! Just like when Women were allowed to Vote in the. United States, that was HISTORY in the making. Should this not surprise you in this day and age that there are no Blacks in the Italian police force?Why are blacks not qualified or good enough to be Police in Italy when you have High Ranking Black officers in other European countries. That should be the question
Hello, I'm not disputing the fact that this is a history. But it seems we find it too amazing whenever blacks are given slim chance like this.. it shouldn't just be a big deal to us that's what I meant. This shld be a normal practice across the globe. But whenever things like this happens we ridicule ourselves by displaying to them that we give a fu.c.k about it.. We shld just see it as normal thing and stop doing like is not our right from the onset. I believe by celebrating stuffs like this, we are creating an impression that we are truly slaves to them, thus we are being given freedom. Regards.
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by osesology(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cool!
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Hello, I'm not disputing the fact that this is a history. But it seems we find it too amazing whenever blacks are given slim chance like this.. it shouldn't just be a big deal to us that's what I meant. This shld be a normal practice across the globe. But whenever things like this happens we ridicule ourselves by displaying to them that we give a fu.c.k about it.. We shld just see it as normal thing and stop doing like is not our right from the onset. I believe by celebrating stuffs like this, we are creating an impression that we are truly slaves to them, thus we are being given freedom. Regards.

You are loosing me here, trying very Hard to grasp your point..... Anyway I don't think by acknowledging something that Happened anybody is putting themselves down! Yes it should be Normal cos other European Countries have done it, but this particular Country did not and it is very Worrisome! When it eventually Happened, it became NEWS I don't know how that fits into what you are saying... Two very different things! Somebody from a very small Remote Tribe in Indian became an Officer in the United States Military and it Made NEWS.... Strange things make NEWS! It is strange that in all these years no Black has ever been made a Police Officer in Italy, it should actually shock you, that is what this si about and not "why are people happy for something normal, cos it makes us look inferior" Well the situation here is not NORMAL that is what this is about and it is my hope that you will see it this way and not the way you are seeing it now. Thanks
Re: Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

You are loosing me here, trying very Hard to grasp your point..... Anyway I don't think by acknowledging something that Happened anybody is putting themselves down! Yes it should be Normal cos other European Countries have done it, but this particular Country did not and it is very Worrisome! When it eventually Happened, it became NEWS I don't know how that fits into what you are saying... Two very different things! Somebody from a very small Remote Tribe in Indian became an Officer in the United States Military and it Made NEWS.... Strange things make NEWS! It is strange that in all these years no Black has ever been made a Police Officer in Italy, it should actually shock you, that is what this si about and not "why are people happy for something normal, cos it makes us look inferior" Well the situation here is not NORMAL that is what this is about and it is my hope that you will see it this way and not the way you are seeing it now. Thanks
Well, since this situation is ABNORMAL to us. Let me congratulate us for gaining another freedom. Good day.

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Welcomes Baby In Malkohi IDP Camp, Yola (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home / The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.