Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President (650 Views)

Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Who Is The Worst Nigerian President To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by edujoy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
I know this is a very delicate one but come on lets face it, the promises are still unfulfilled.

the 7-point tragedy is really a tragedy. No light, no good roads, no jobs, security=0, haba

I am unbiased, so am raising this topic. Who do you think can take us to the promise land?
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by ROBOCOB(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
None for now.
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by chykeo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
PROF. PAT UTOMI

PROF. PAT UTOMI and

PROF. PAT UTOMI

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
None for now, till we sure who is who.
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by 9ja4eva: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
chykeo:

PROF. PAT UTOMI

PROF. PAT UTOMI and

PROF. PAT UTOMI

I wld pick him or pick   :

Governor Babatunde Fashola

Having one run as President and the other as Vice President will be one of the best things to happen to

Nigeria
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by edujoy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
I was thinking of Donald Duke or Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by mpompo: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
somebody with a vision, integrity and  tenacity to implement the good wishes of the governed. i have'nt  seen one  yet. still hoping
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by blacksta(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2009
Somebody that has a reverance for God and people passionate.
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by edujoy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2009
How about Gov Sullivan Chime?
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by edujoy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2009
I will drop alist in morning.
Better watch out for it
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by Afam4eva(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2009
I think Pat utomi is a visionary leader.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by PROJECT: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
i know rev. chris okotie will do
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by wallex1983(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ìbòrí - Faruk Lawan ticket.

They have the money to spend
Re: Who Should Be The Ideal Nigerian President by aloziedaya(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
DONALD DUKE
PETER OBI
AND MYSELF

(1) (Reply)

State Of Our Highway Infrastructure- A Sorry Site / How Old Is Soyinka? / Louisiana, Mayor Ray Nagin, Was Quarantined In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.