Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online (8307 Views)

Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady / Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by habeeblai244(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2016
There are some things we Guys do that kills chat, Sorry for the English cheesy I mean that could end up the Chat.
But trust me some niggur are Expert in this.

To the Business.

1. Always be appreciative when a guy tries to make you laugh. One of the major chat killer is when you have a low sense of humour, how you response to a joke goes a long way in making the chat interesting. Its so annoying when I crack a very funny joke to a girl and all she could reply is "okay" or "smiles".... So annoying.

2. One other chat killer is when you lack continuity, its not nice to be using a mono-syllabic mode of chatting. Some girls will be the first to inbox you...for example;
Girl: Hey
Guy: hello how are u?
Girl: fine.
Guy: how was ur day?
Girl: Kul.
Haba...Atleast have the decency to ask how his own day went na. i.e
Guy: how was ur day?
Girl: Kul, and urs?
If you don't know, that's what keeps a conversation going.

3. When someone deliberately exaggerates, please flow along with him, he's just trying to be funny. Don't give a dry response. For example;
Guy: what are you doing now?
Girl: eating
Guy: ok should I come and join you?
Girl: mtchww...me that stays in Lagos, so I should stop eating and wait for you to come from Abuja right? Mumu, he was just joking!

4. Please if you know you're busy with something, then don't come online. Stop replying a message after 9hrs or even days. Some will just leave when the chat is getting interesting without saying bye, they will just leave you waiting for their replies

5. Its a conversation and not an interview.
Ask questions too. Don't make him to be asking all the questions.

6. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran or the constitution that a guy should be the one to always start a chat, learn to also start a conversation too.

7. Stop asking for recharge cards through a chat Girls. And Guys stop asking for Nude Pix, There are millions online if you want. believe me it makes a chat BORING or Even kill it finally.

8. Add Yours

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=37

4 Likes

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by habeeblai244(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by falconey(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2016
undecided grin
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Eminentsaint(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
That's why i don't chat much these days.
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Would've agreed with this post if it wasn't Annoyingly centered on Girls....sad

Some Guys are Way Boring Whilst chatting too....angry
And I Have proof!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by CaroLyner(f): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2016
some people dont like typing too much when texting.naturally.
Both male and female

1 Like

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by jamex93(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Some ppl no just sabi chat if u like teach dem from now till tomorrow .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by SINNZ(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
LOL. I don't even have time to try n impress any woman during chats. If u hit me with the monosyllabic answers, I hit my delete button. Life is too damn short!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Rexhenrex(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2016
with some naija girl's mentality that revolves around money, some need an incentive e.g(you guessed right)money! I experienced this first hand.

Henry: hello
Stephanie: I

Henry: how was today hope it went well?
Stephanie: ai ai

henry: its like you don't talk much
Stephanie: kk

Henry: ok,tell me more bout ur self!
Stephanie: (20mins msg read but no reply)

henry: are u there
Stephanie: (no reply message read)

henry: so where exactly do u stay in lag
Stephanie: (no reply)

henry: 2345 7634 6542 5532.

Stephanie: (msg read and been replied in 5 nanoseconds) I stay around garki,I love the color pink,am last out of five kids,ma hobbies include chatting with u and making friends. what network handsome??

henry: ( no reply till the next day I sent) its for Nitel! cheesygrin

can u imagined she blocked me instantly #sobs grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Wangxiao(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
some gurls can be so fvcking annoying ehnh...at times I feel lyk biting their head off..!!
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Chat with and forget your boring day but so sad I don't do NL guys tongue
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by XOGBADO(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

And I Have proof!!!!!!

you're right 8-)
lemme sit at d oda end nd wait for ur counter thread... :p *spreads mat*
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2016
XOGBADO:

you're right 8-)
lemme sit at d oda end nd wait for ur counter thread... :p *spreads mat*
LoL!grin

I seldomly Create threads...undecided That ain't happening!

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by profpets(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Some people can be so annoying when chatting with them, most especially the female folks, always forming what I can't explain.
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by cyprus000: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
Chat with and forget your boring day but so sad I don't do NL guys tongue
[size=13pt]
You must be feeling special now, for that comment

Quit funny thogrin. Anyway, let me leave the matter for guys who service ego on here to...
[/size]
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
You must be feeling special now, for that comment

Quit funny thogrin. Anyway, let me leave the matter for guys who service ego on here to...
[/size]
Happy Birthday bro

1 Like

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by cyprus000: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
Happy Birthday bro
[size=13pt]
Wow!

See wetin hustle dun do man pikin.cheesy i even forgot today is my birthday.

Thanks deariekiss
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

And I Have proof!!!!!!

undecided well?!! Where is it?
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by habeeblai244(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

And I Have proof!!!!!!

Show us your proof Miss.
Btw Didnt mean to center on Girls
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Wow!

See wetin hustle dun do man pikin.cheesy i even forgot today is my birthday.

Thanks deariekiss
[/size]
You are welcome. Enjoy ya day
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by cruzita(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
I do all these if I dont like the person aside that I am a lively chatter
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided well?!! Where is it?
Uh....Uh!....Uhm...eh...

**Scratched head****

Buh seriously! I do have it! 90% of peeps in my contacts are BORING people...
"What have You eaten?" "Won't You ask me to join You"? "How was Your night?'' "Did U dream about me?''

Those are Boring Questions!lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2016
habeeblai244:
Show us your proof Miss. Btw Didnt mean to center on Girls
Apology Accepted....cheesy

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2016
The first two convo killer is enough for you to delete her from your chat list. her kitty cat isn't made of gold.
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Laveda(f): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2016
3. When someone deliberately exaggerates, please flow along with him, he's just trying to be funny. Don't give a dry response. For example;
Guy: what are you doing now?
Girl: eating
Guy: ok should I come and join you?
Girl: mtchww...me that stays in Lagos, so I should stop eating and wait for you to come from Abuja right? Mumu, he was just joking
This is funny mehn!!! grin grin cry grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by cyprus000: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
You are welcome. Enjoy ya day
[size=13pt]
You just made me reflect on how badly i have treated myself.

I dont celebrate birthdays, but ama make this day count.

Transco...here i come. i need some cool swimming and table tannis game to spend the daykiss
[/size]
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Maxi112: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
some people dont like typing too much when texting.naturally.
u see ur problem, u r guilty of above mentioned....

it's u not some people
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....Uh!....Uhm...eh...

**Scratched head****

"What have You eaten?" "Won't You ask me to join You"? "How was Your night?'' "Did U dream about me?''

undecided why do you attract those kinda people?

Anyway.. smiley how was your night? smiley
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
You just made me reflect on how badly i have treated myself.

I dont celebrate birthdays, but ama make this day count.

Transcor...here i come. i need some cool swimming and table tannis game to spend the daykiss
[/size]
Good idea. Learn 2 love urself and treat urself right. Life is too short

1 Like

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Maxi112: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
I do all these if I dont like the person aside that I am a lively chatter
who said so?

stop lying to us here.....
Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by CaroLyner(f): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Maxi112:
u see ur problem, u r guilty of above mentioned....

it's u not some people

Woow.I didnt realise you were such an expert on my life.Please tell me more while i take note.

1 Like

Re: 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....Uh!....Uhm...eh...

**Scratched head****

no wonder...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses Inside Air-conditioned Toilet In Her Hotel Room (photos) / Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) / I Will Never Do Doggy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.