Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up (3532 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by IamSimi(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Doyin Okupe, the former senior special
assistant on public affairs to ex-president
Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to
allegations that companies linked to him
got contracts from the office of the former
National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
In a statement released yesterday,
January 19, the former presidential
spokesperson said he never got along
with Dasuki during his tenure, The Cable
reports.
File photo of Doyin Okupe
According to him, Dasuki schemed him
out of the reelection campaign of
Jonathan and even threatened to get him
out of Jonathan’s administration.
He said: “ Unknown to many Nigerians, and
quite usual with politics at the top, for
reasons not clearly defined, I never got
along well with colonel Dasuki retired .
“ In fact, he twice told me to my face that he
will get Alhaji Gulak and myself out of
former president Jonathan’s
administration. Colonel Dasuki would never
have patronised me or any associate of
mine. It was for this reason I was totally
schemed out from the entire presidential
campaign in 2015.
“Mr Ilan Salman is my friend and we did
business together few years ago. But I
have not had any business dealing with
him since 2007 when he resigned his
membership of the company we formed
together.
“The name of his offshore company Romix
Technology and the company we ran
together Romix Soilfix International
Limited, bear similar first names ‘Romix’.
But that is where the similarities end.
“Mr Ilan apparently registered his new
company, Romix Technologies after he
resigned from Romix Soilfix International
Limited in 2007. He probably used this
name because we both loved the name
‘Romix’. Even when our South African
partners from whom we derived the name
Romix Soilfix broke up and told us to drop
the name, we both flatly refused.”
He explained further that after Ilan left
the company, he registered two more
companies named Romix farms limited
and Romix homes limited.
According to him, he is not the owner of
Romix Technologies and he has neither
relationship nor financial interest with
it.
Okupe added that he was not aware of
their bidding for contracts from the
office of the National Security Adviser or
their being awarded the contract of the
payment.
He said he did benefit financially from
the proceeds of payment for the said
contract neither can any money be
traced to him, or any member of his
family or associates.
Report recently surfaced that two
companies linked to Okupe allegedly
received at least N1.6 billion
from the former National Security
Adviser in three shady cyber security
deals. According to the report, one of the
agreements had instructions to shut
down online media platforms detected as
friendly to Buhari or critical of Jonathan
ahead of the 2015 poll.

https://www.naij.com/702101-dasuki-told-jonathans-campaign-okupe-opens.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by Junior66(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2016
k
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by 9jatriot(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Okupe to Dansuki: Bear your cross alone. Don't call my name o boz this baba be like say e non go look face. I can swear in the name of any god to prove to baba that I did not collect money from you.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by somziency: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by AlPeter: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sauce and your ministry shall be moved to its permanent site
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by sammyj: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
This self acclaimed B*astard still has the onus to talk. I sorry sorry ooo in Femi Anikulapo Kuti's words !!! grin grin grin
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by blazetitov: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
op; insert the source of this story.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by chacoonder(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
I smell lies..anyways, I believe by the time you (Okupe) feel the horror of the almighty Kuje Prison, you must definitely have a rethink and then tell us the whole truth.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by akp202(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
na wa o...okupe don join too?
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by morbeta(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dasuki see ur life, Doyin do deny you.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by Osakah24(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
What goes around, comes around. I'm still surprised why DSS and EFCC don't want to take this Dasuki to court so that we will know who actually is guilty or Not .
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by PRYCE(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Watching in 115D!
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by inimhenshaw(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let us separate propaganda from the basic truth.
If Okupe wz found wanting; he wud be with EFCc now.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okay
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by missKiffy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
He's just trying to exonerate himself
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
lets watch and see. he may be speaking the truth or be lying. all options are available
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okupe to Dasuki: eat alone, die alone. Una scheme me out of the largese, God don catch unam grin grin
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by TheArchangel(f): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
And now we won't know what happened if Dasuki is not presented to the court. Somebody is afraid of Dasuki talking.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by BALLOSKI: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
If okukpe and ffk are jailed, I'll be ok.
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by feedthenation(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dr Doyin Okupe already singing, he should patiently wait for his turn before his appearance at the EFCC 'yam-eaters talent show'
Re: What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up by driand(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Quite interesting, #dasukigate grin

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Cry To Buhari. Want Biafra Crushed / How Did Igbos Achieve This? / Trailer Loads Of Fulanis Have Invaded Kogi West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.