Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again (4492 Views)

Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right / Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister / Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Point of correction, Sahara Reporters is owned by an Ijaw man from Ondo state. His name is Sowore.

Q. Tell us a little about yourself

A. I was born in the Niger Delta area of
Nigeria in a small village called “Kiribo” in
Ese-Odo local government area of Ondo
State. I come from a small Yoruba –speaking tribe known as “Ijaw-Apoi” (Ijaw-Apoi - because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!). My father was a local teacher and my mum a full-time, never- retiring housewife. I come from a polygamous family, I have lots of brothers and sisters, 16 of us, – don’t ask me if I remember all their names!

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/i-have-no-interest-in-working-for-obasanjo-omoyele-sowore/

When has Omoyele become an Ijaw name?

If he's Ijaw he won't make this statement "because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there"

Ugomba here's another case of Ijaw land grabbing as reported by Sahara Reporter founder Sowore Omoyele supported by Tonye.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yoruba –speaking tribe known as “Ijaw-Apoi” (Ijaw-Apoi - because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!).

Another IPOBian on the loose.

He was born in "Kiribo"....%100% Ijaw land
His tribe is Ijaw-Apoi..... 100% Ijaw

They speak Yoruba, that doesn't make him Yoruba. Camerounians speak French, Tunisians speak French, Quebecians speak French, it doesn't make them French. Is Cameroon not a french speaking country?

Google Apoi Ijaw! Kingsley Kuku is also an Ondo Ijaw! Every Yoruba man from Ondo state knows that Apoi's are Ijaws and they've been together for ages.

FYI: Ijaw is an ethnic group with different clans having distinctive but sometimes interrelated languages. Most Ijaw clans languages are similar to the language of their closest neighbour(s).

The Ndokis speak Igbotic language
The Andonis/Ibollos speak a language relating to Ibibio
Edewin Clark's clan speak a language that relates with Urhobo etc...

What is the business of the Ibo op?

Ijaw nation have no central language. But we are bound by our Izon ancestry.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They speak Yoruba, that doesn't make him Yoruba. Camerounians speak French, Tunisians speak French, Quebecians speak French, it doesn't make them French. Is Cameroon not a french speaking country?

Google Apoi Ijaw! Kingsley Kuku is also an Ondo Ijaw! Every Yoruba man from Ondo state knows that Apoi's are Ijaws and they've been together for ages.

FYI: Ijaw is an ethnic group with different clans having distinctive but sometimes interrelated languages. Most Ijaw clans languages are similar to the language of their closest neighbour(s).

Note that he gave us the meaning of Ijaw Apoi which is that the Ijaws CLAIMED their land started from there. LAND GRABBING ALERT

If he's Ijaw he'll be proud to say he's Ijaw or from Ijaw Speaking tribe of Ondo but rather he said he's from Yoruba speaking tribe which means he's proud of he Yoruba lineage.

Are you going to force Sowore OMOYELE to become Ijaw? Is OMOYELE an Ijaw name.

Stop People Grabbing. Sowore said he's YORUBA from the interview. grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

Note that he gave us the meaning of Ijaw Apoi which is that the Ijaws CLAIMED their land started from there. LAND GRABBING ALERT

If he's Ijaw he'll be proud to say he's Ijaw or from Ijaw Speaking tribe of Ondo but rather he said he's from Yoruba speaking tribe which means he's proud of he Yoruba lineage.

You IPOBians are always insecure when it comes to Ijaw issue. Always having low self esteem.

Apoi clan are IJAWS that speaks Yoruba language and do things Yoruba way but still Ijaws. Hear the words of Princess Joyce Ibimidun Adesola Oladiran-Ebiseni as the Regent of the throne of Kalasuwe of Apoi land
Apoi is an ancient African civilis-ation which consists of nine clans of Kiribo, Sabomi, Oboro, Igbobini, Inikorogha, Ojuala, Igbekebo and Ipoke spreading contiguously from the Apoi Creek in Bayelsa State through Delta State, Okomu in Edo State and the Ese Odo Local Government of Ondo State. The largest concentration of the Apoi is in Ondo State, the seat of the ancient throne of its paramount ruler – the Kalasuwe which in Ijaw-Apoi means “God among humans.’’ It’s a first class traditional institution in Ondo State. Oborowei, the strongest of the Ijaw deities is in Igbobini in Apoiland. Contacts between Apoi and the Europeans particularly the Portuguese dated back to the 15th century.

Published in 2014 by THE NATIONS
www.thenationonlineng.net/behold-the-first-woman-traditional-ruler-in-ijaw-land/

Stop being intellectually slow

10 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by kingzizzy: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

FYI: Ijaw is an ethnic group with different clans having distinctive but sometimes hey speak Yoruba, that doesn't make him Yoruba. Camerounians speak French, Tunisians speak French, Qest neighbour(s).

Don't you ever quit? How many Ndoki people have told that they are not Ijaws but Igbos? They even told you that their ancestral name is 'Ndi Oki' or 'Oki people' in Igbo before you guys came and 'Ijawnised' their name to Ndoki. I'm quite surprised that you have not tried to claim Ikwere and Ogonis as Ijaw. You claimed Opobo founded by an Igbo man, you claimed Andonis, you tried to claim Obigbo/Oyigbos they chased you away. You also came after Porthacourt even though you know that the original site of the city was called 'Iguocha' (or Igweocha to some Igbos) I'm starting to think that Ijaw people don't know who they are. Someone told me that any group of people who settled by the coast call themselves Ijaw. Well, in the words of Asari Dokubo:

There are only three tribes in Rivers state, Ijaw,Ogoni and Igbo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
kingzizzy:

Don't you ever quit? How many Ndoki people have told that they are not Ijaws but Igbos? They even told you that their ancestral name is 'Ndi Oki' or 'Oki people' in Igbo before you guys came and 'Ijawnised' their name to Ndoki. I'm quite surprised that you have not tried to claim Ikwere and Ogonis as Ijaw. You claimed Opobo founded by an Igbo man, you claimed Andonis, you tried to claim Obigbo/Oyigbos they chased you away. You also came after Porthacourt even though you know that the original site of the city was called 'Iguocha' (or Igweocha to some Igbos) I'm starting to think that Ijaw people don't know who they are. Someone told me that any group of people who settled by the coast call themselves Ijaw. Well, in the words of Asari Dokubo:

There are only three tribes in Rivers state, Ijaw,Ogoni and Igbo
All your own na 'claim claim claim'. Nobody claim anything, you are just being ignorant,mischievous or both. As for Ndoki

THE BRIEF HISTORICAL ORIGIN OF NDOKI ETHNIC NATIONALITY AND THE CREATION OF UKWA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

The origin of Ndoki in the 15th Centuries is traced to civil war that broke out in the then powerful Benin Kingdom.  This war caused total division of the old Benin Kingdom as series of migrants departed to the East.  One of the Migratory groups was the Ijo who settled around Akassa.  A part of these group left Akassa towards the Northwards along the Egenni and Orashi Rivers to Oguta.  Along the line, they came in contact with the Ibo town of Umunoha in Owerri and Ndizuorgu in the former Orlu Division.

The emigrants pushed southwards settling at Okolomakiri in Azumini creek.  They moved from there to a site, now, occupied by Umuagbayi.  It was here they broke into two groups.  One section to a placed called Okoloma (land of the curlew birds) that later became known as Obani or Bonny.  The other section remained behind on the site known as Umuagbayi, Azuogu, Ayama and Obunku.

Part of the emigrants who reached Bonny, retraced their steps back to Opobo along the Imo Rivers and settled or traded with earlier co-emigrants.
It is a truism that going by the migratory era in this context Ndoki people are ancestrally, biologically and anthropologically linked with the Ijos who migrated with them when the war broke out in Ancient Benin Kingdom. Our culture, tradition and practices are explicit and clear on our origin.

It was on the strength of this coupled with struggle for political space that the uncompromised quest to realize a separate or delineated environment where Ndoki and its traits will be noticed and respected propelled our founding fathers to opt for creation of a local government.  Thus Ukwa East Local Government Area came into being in 1992 from the defunct Ukwa Local Government Area. 

The initiators and proponents of its creation saw it as a meaningful objectives and welcome development hence it proffered diversified opportunities to complement the effort of our ancestors where distinct origin, ideas, values, knowledge, institution, belief, socio-economic and political environment would be homogenously provided to synthesize the practice of our common good which refers to as “a social state which guarantees each person his/her rightful place in a community in which he/she can freely develop his/her God-given talent to attain bodily, spiritual and moral perfection and become richer in internal and external goods through his/her services to the community”.  The geo-political formation of Ukwa East in particular meant to depend upon this was targeted at drawing the attention of National and state governments to the backwardness of Ndoki land primarily occasioned by marginalization coming only from their politically induced self-development.

This is why it is unacceptable and should be discouraged especially when often times, most of the projects the dominant people in the position of trust managed to site at Ndoki land in Ukwa East are subsumed under Ukwa West Local Government this anti-delineation practice orchestrated by NDDCs administrative Map has continued to attract criticism and condemnation by those who understand the classification.

This was an Excerpt of a piece on a special report titles ..
Special Report: The Position And Marginalization Of Ndoki Ethnic Nationality

Written and compiled by:
Comrade Henry O. Nwaigwe
Youth Coordinator
Ndoki Youth Federation and
Ohuru Youth Grand Alliance

www.chidioparareports..co.ke/2014/09/special-report-position-and_2.html?m=1

I don't have time to speak turanchi. As for Igbos in Rivers, I'm not aware of any and I wouldn't be drawn into that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You IPOBians are always insecure when it comes to Ijaw issue. Always having low self esteem.

Apoi clan are IJAWS that speaks Yoruba language and do things Yoruba way but still Ijaws. Hear the words of Princess Joyce Ibimidun Adesola Oladiran-Ebiseni as the Regent of the throne of Kalasuwe of Apoi land

Published in 2014 by THE NATIONS
www.thenationonlineng.net/behold-the-first-woman-traditional-ruler-in-ijaw-land/

Stop being intellectually slow

I don't care if Ijaw Apoi is Ijawland or like Sowore OMOYELE said "Ijaw CLAIMED it". My point is that Sowore said he's YORUBA. Even if Ijaw Apoi is Ijawland, does it mean there are no indigenous Yorubas there?

You should go take this issue out with Sowore who said he's from Yoruba speaking tribe and not from Ijaw speaking tribe grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by OAFMods: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

but why are some of you Igbos educated but act so ignorantly deranged ? What happened to the Ijaw included in ancestral land name n indigenisation of the locality he cited ? Why ignore those but chose to be foolissh with a claim not only pathetic but senseless ? Why, you this Igbotic ritard ?

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Tequilah: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:
I don't care if Ijaw Apoi is Ijawland or like Sowore OMOYELE said "Ijaw CLAIMED it". My point is that Sowore said he's YORUBA. Even if Ijaw Apoi is Ijawland, does it mean there are no indigenous Yorubas there?

You should go take this issue out with Sowore who said he's from Yoruba speaking tribe and not from Ijaw speaking tribe grin cheesy

Guy, go back to secondary school and retake geography exams, please. cheesy The Ijaws stretch from Ilaje Ese-Odo in Ondo State all the way through parts of Edo State down to Rivers State. All along the waterside/riverine areas of the western to southern coastline of Nigeria, you will find indigenous Ijaw communities.

Take a trip to the waterside area in Ondo state, and you will come across the Apoi-Ijaw people in large numbers. Many of them speak Yoruba along with their Ijaw language, and bear Yoruba names. In fact, their Yoruba dialect is difficult to understand, because of the multiple Ijaw phrases in it. The see themselves as Ijaws first, and Yoruba second. sad Sowore said clearly that he is from Apoi-Ijaw area. So what else do you want to hear??

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

Sowore said he's from a Yoruba Speaking Ijaw tribe. This is very correct. Is Joyce Ibimidun Adesola Oladiran-Ebiseni not a Yoruba sounding name? Is she not a regent?

Can't you understand the difference between speaking a language and being an aborigine of a place? Is Eto'o a French man? Is he not from a francophone(french-speaking country)?

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
OAFMods:

but why are some of you Igbos educated but act so ignorantly deranged ? What happened to the Ijaw included in ancestral land name n indigenisation of the locality he cited ? Why ignore those but chose to be foolissh with a claim not only pathetic but senseless ? Why, you this Igbotic ritard ?
This matter tire me o.
Tequilah:

Guy, go back to secondary school and retake geography exams, please. cheesy The Ijaws stretch from Ilaje Ese-Odo in Ondo State all the way through parts of Edo State down to Rivers State. All along the waterside/riverine areas of the western to southern coastline of Nigeria, you will find indigenous Ijaw communities.
Take a trip to the waterside area in Ondo state, and you will come across the Apoi-Ijaw people in large numbers. Many of them speak Yoruba along with their Ijaw language, and bear Yoruba names. In fact, their Yoruba dialect is difficult to understand, because of the multiple Ijaw phrases in it. The see themselves as Ijaws first, and Yoruba second. sad Sowore said clearly that he is from Apoi-Ijaw area. So what else do you want to hear??
No mind them. They won't mind their business in their SE, always looking for who to join head with.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Tequilah: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
OAFMods:

Ask them, o. grin It is similar to the way Igbanke people in Edo State bear Edo names and speak a dialect with Igbo words in it, which often makes IPOBB groups rush to claim them as Igbo. Meanwhile many of those Igbanke people do NOT see themselves as Igbo. Even their kings all have Edo titles. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tequilah:

I think you are the very dull one here with your god tonyebarcanista. Whether Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland or not is not my business.

I'm calling the silly tonye out for calling Sowore Omoyele an Ijaw. Even if Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland though Sowore somehow disagrees cheesy, he is making us understand that there are Yorubas there who are indigene and that's where he's from. SOWORE said he's YORUBA, is that too difficult for you to understand?

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
OAFMods:

If I call you a dim wit now, you'll get angry cheesy

I wasn't referring or talking about land here but rather the identity of Sowore. Sowore himself though believes that Ijaw claimed his land cheesy

Olodo let me ask you, talking about the identity of Sowore Omoyele, who's account should I take, Sowore or Tonyebarcanista? grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Tequilah: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:
I think you are the very dull one here with your god tonyebarcanista. Whether Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland or not is not my business.

I'm calling the silly tonye out for calling Sowore Omoyele an Ijaw. Even if Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland though Sowore somehow disagrees cheesy, he is making us understand that there are Yorubas there who are indigene and that's where he's from. SOWORE said he's YORUBA, is that too difficult for you to understand?

Why the name calling?
shocked shocked And why are you referring to Tonyebarcanista as my god, when I do not even know the man? Choi, this matter dey pain you well, well o! cheesy

Next time you want to call out someone, make sure you are quite familiar with the tenets and depth of the whole issue. I have lived and worked among the Apoi-Ijaws in Ondo State for a few years. I doubt if you are familiar with the place, otherwise you would not be splitting hairs about whether they are from Apoi-Ijaw or if they call themselves Yoruba. You are trying to call out someone without even understanding the premise of the whole issue, and you are in danger of making false assertions in the process. Na wa, o! sad

I am still scratching my head trying to make sense of your comments here : "Even if Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland though Sowore somehow disagrees, he is making us understand that there are Yorubas there who are indigene and that's where he's from.." Where exactly did Sowore disagree? And how can a Yoruba community have its ancestral home inside Apoi-Ijaw land? shocked How did it come about? Were they colonised by the Ijaws, or did the Ijaws colonise the Yoruba people living in that territory?

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sowore said he's from a Yoruba Speaking Ijaw tribe. This is very correct. Is Joyce Ibimidun Adesola Oladiran-Ebiseni not a Yoruba sounding name? Is she not a regent?

Can't you understand the difference between speaking a language and being an aborigine of a place? Is Eto'o a French man? Is he not from a francophone(french-speaking country)?

E be like say something dey do you for head abi.

The guy said he's from a Yoruba speaking tribe of Ijaw-Apoi and you want to tell him that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Olodo people grabber.

I posted a link where he made clear his identity and you are here trying to turn it.

Provide a link where Sowore stated otherwise and I'll own up. All those people you are mentioning are not relevant to this discussion. I didn't write this, Sowore Omoyele did cheesy cheesy

OLODO

9 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tequilah:

Why the name calling?
shocked shocked And why are you referring to Tonyebarcanista as my god, when I do not even know the man? Choi, this matter dey pain you well, well o! cheesy

Next time you want to call out someone, make sure you are quite familiar with the tenets and depth of the whole issue. I have lived and worked among the Apoi-Ijaws in Ondo State for a few years. I doubt if you are familiar with the place, otherwise you would not be splitting hairs about whether they are from Apoi-Ijaw or if they call themselves Yoruba. You are trying to call out someone without even understanding the premise of the whole issue, and you are in danger of making false assertions in the process. Na wa, o! sad

I am still scratching my head trying to make sense of your comments here : "Even if Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland though Sowore somehow disagrees, he is making us understand that there are Yorubas there who are indigene and that's where he's from.." Where exactly did Sowore disagree? And how can a Yoruba community have its ancestral home inside Apoi-Ijaw land? shocked How did it come about? Were they colonised by the Ijaws, or did the Ijaws colonise the Yoruba people living in that territory?

Maybe we should ask those who made us believe, to which I'm sure Tonye agrees with, that there is a Yoruba community in Delta North called Olukumi. The same where these Olukumi people got to where they are is perhaps the same way these Yoruba got to where they are in Ijaw-Apoi.

If you read the link I posted Sowore said he's from a Yoruba speaking TRIBE called Ijaw-Apoi and he told us what Ijaw-Apoi meant "because the Ijaws (which can also mean "the Ijaw people"wink claimed their land or nation started from there"

He may have accepted but that Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland but he still has reservations with that statement.

Bro everything I've written here is based on what Sowore Omoyele said is the interview. Who do I believe between you and Sowore?

ANSWER cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Tequilah: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:
Maybe we should ask those who made us believe, to which I'm sure Tonye agrees with, that there is a Yoruba community in Delta North called Olukumi. The same where these Olukumi people got to where they are is perhaps the same way these Yoruba got to where they are in Ijaw-Apoi.

If you read the link I posted Sowore said he's from a Yoruba speaking TRIBE called Ijaw-Apoi and he told us what Ijaw-Apoi meant "because the Ijaws (which can also mean "the Ijaw people"wink claimed their land or nation started from there"

He may have accepted but that Ijaw-Apoi is Ijawland but he still has reservations with that statement.

Bro everything I've written here is based on what Sowore Omoyele said is the interview. Who do I believe between you and Sowore?

ANSWER cheesy

You can choose to believe anything you like.
It says a lot about the state of your mind, if you choose to dwell in the realm of conjecture, rather than truth. You said 'Sowore has reservations about the statement.' Please show us in black & white where he said clearly he had reservations about the matter, and kindly stop trying to imply things he did not say. undecided

The Olukunmi people in Delta North are not Ijaw and are not related to the topic at hand. Stop comparing oranges with apples, because your premise is totally faulty. Your hypothesis about the Ijaw migrating to their present location in Ondo state, is totally based on conjecture or is there any documented historical fact to show they migrated to their present location? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whr is that Protection Seeker of a boy again ooooo? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tequilah:

You can choose to believe anything you like.
It says a lot about the state of your mind, if you choose to dwell in the realm of conjecture, rather than truth. You said 'Sowore has reservations about the statement.' Please show us in black & white where he said clearly he had reservations about the matter, and kindly stop trying to imply things he did not say. undecided

The Olukunmi people in Delta North are not Ijaw and are not related to the topic at hand. Stop comparing oranges with apples, because your premise is totally faulty. Your hypothesis about the Ijaw migrating to their present location in Ondo state, is totally based on conjecture or is there any documented historical fact to show they migrated to their present location? shocked

I'm done arguing with you. The tonyebarcanista I called out has realized his folly and has kept quiet. You should do same cheesy cheesy

SOWORE OMOYELE IS YORUBA AND NOT IJAW

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by OAFMods: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

Yoruba –speaking tribe known as “Ijaw-Apoi” (Ijaw-Apoi - because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!).

Which of Ijaw or Apoi is Yoruba ?

LMFashions:

If he's Ijaw he won't make this statement "because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there"

Ugomba here's another case of Ijaw land grabbing as reported by Sahara Reporter founder Sowore Omoyele supported by Tonye.

Do the Igbos not claim PH n Ikwere as Igbos ?

Regarding his name, how many Ikwere people bear Igbo names for God sake ?

Why do you people have brain n use it as if you are been charged in pounds sterling per secs each time you make use of your God given brain ?

Will you ever desist from being ffoolish or you have committed your entire life to foollishness ?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tonye you get their time o...na all this ipod people naw...even Yoruba wey the matter concern no talk...na dose land grabbers..abeg just bone there side

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
OAFMods:

Which of Ijaw or Apoi is Yoruba ?

Do the Igbos not claim PH n Ikwere as Igbos ?

Regarding his name, how many Ikwere people bear Igbo names for God sake ?

Why do you people have brain n use it as if you are been charged in pounds sterling per secs each time you make use of your God given brain ?

Will you ever desist from being ffoolish or you have committed your entire life to foollishness ?

The Ikwerres bear Igbo names and they are called Igbos. Sowore has a Yoruba surname OMOYELE, maybe it will make much sense to say THEY ARE YORUBAS. What do you think? cheesy cheesy

Yeye reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Tonye you get their time o...na all this ipod people naw...even Yoruba wey the matter concern no talk...na dose land grabbers..abeg just bone there side

Perhaps this is the reason why you guys are called COWARDS.

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Tequilah: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:
I'm done arguing with you. The tonyebarcanista I called out has realized his folly and has kept quiet. You should do same cheesy cheesy

SOWORE OMOYELE IS YORUBA AND NOT IJAW

Shuo! cheesy Na you suppose close your mouth, nah! Your comment is a clear example of a lame excuse given by someone who has run out of points to prop up a weak defense. Oya, answer my last question: " Is there any documented historical fact to show the Apoi-Ijaw migrated to their present location in Ondo State? " If you do not have a clear articulate response grounded in fact, (and not the hypothesis or conjecture that you thrive in), kindly do not bother responding to my post.

Thank you.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by babyfaceafrica: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:

Perhaps this is the reason why you guys are called COWARDS.
perhaps that is why they are ahead of the Igbos politically!!!..who knows...you know what they say silence is golden

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tequilah:

Shuo! cheesy Na you suppose close your mouth, nah! Your comment is a clear example of a lame excuse given by someone who has run out of points to prop up a weak defense. Oya, answer my last question: " Is there any documented historical fact to show the Apoi-Ijaw migrated to their present location in Ondo State? " If you do not have a clear articulate response grounded in fact, (and not the hypothesis or conjecture that you thrive in), kindly do not bother responding to my post.

Thank you.

Young man what is your problem?

Sowore Omoyele said HE IS YORUBA and I reiterated his statement. You should direct this question to him. Don't you think so? Perhaps he was drunk when he said it. Are you telling us all that Sowore is confused about who he is? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
perhaps that is why they are ahead of the Igbos politically!!!..who knows...you know what they say silence is golden

If you truly believe in this then you shouldn't have bothered replying but it just show you are ......... grin grin grin grin Fill in the blank space

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whr is dat Protection Seeker of a boy sef? I wan dash am slap as gift... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
perhaps that is why they are ahead of the Igbos politically!!!in everything..who knows...you know what they say silence is golden

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Tequilah: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMFashions:
Young man what is your problem?

Sowore Omoyele said HE IS YORUBA and I reiterated his statement. You should direct this question to him. Don't you think so? Perhaps he was drunk when he said it. Are you telling us all that Sowore is confused about who he is? cheesy grin

Bros, you are the one who is confused about who Sowore is. The man has said that he comes from Apoi-Ijaw land, and he is Yoruba, but there is nowhere in his statement where he denies his Ijaw ancestry, too.

I have asked you one question and you are still fumbling around unable to answer it: "Is there any documented historical fact to show the Apoi-Ijaw migrated to their present location in Ondo State?" Let me repeat this - If you do not have a clear articulate response grounded in fact, (and not the hypothesis or conjecture that you thrive in), kindly do yourself a favour and get out of my mentions.

Daalu! God bless you as you comply.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Amberon: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Meanwhile the dude out there making cool dollars and pound sterling. But a broke ass nobody wanna piss his pants creating threads on another's ethnicity.

Lame!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Douglas Rd, Owerri, Imo State. Dirty(photos) / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card / Lekki -- A City With No Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.