Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters (21933 Views)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / 5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics) / Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
but a the burukutu burantashi goro chewing drunk dullard pampers wearing cow globe trotting fulani senile dullard still wouldn't want to release Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo from the PDP hot network of juvenile deliquencious rationale.
No offence, mate, but for your mind now, u don talk something abi?

Its interesting how you use such adjectives to the leader of YOUR national Army.
Very pitiful.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by EgusiSoup: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

No offence, mate, but for your mind now, u don talk something abi?

Its interesting how you use such adjectives to the leader of YOUR national Army.
Very pitiful.

why are you feeling guilty conscience, cos i'm did not mention any name. undecided
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by generaloj01: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
speechless....
Christian militia take up arms to stop spread of jihadism in the Philippines

http://nationstalk..com.ng/2016/01/christian-militia-take-up-arms-to-stop.html
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by WaffenSS(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
"ISIS hit by financial crisis, slashes fighters."

That's better.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by Abee79(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
gurunlocker:
I can see why people are joining.... MONEY
And all the while I thought they were fighting for god
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by blaxx: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
this might be due to the bombing of their cash house few weeks back.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by afroxyz: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
abbey621:

Would you keep quiet! Even the most ignorant of people realize that the U.S is fighting more of an economic war than a physical one. ISIS has lost 4 different cash sanctuaries in the last 2 months, these sanctuaries were bombed by U.S drones destroying funds totaling more than a billion. The Russians have only been fighting ISIS in Syria, I hope you realize that ISIS controls more than just Syria?

Why did the US wait till Russia entered the foray to start bombing their cash houses if not to hide their face? The game changed since Putin entered the picture. Now we are talking if a road map to peace in Syria, something that has not been achievable for 4 years now

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by abbey621(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
afroxyz:

Why did the US wait till Russia entered the foray to start bombing their cash houses if not to hide their face? The game changed since Putin entered the picture. Now we are talking if a road map to peace in Syria, something that has not been achievable for 4 years now

A little education goes a long way, I suggest you do your own research instead of beating around the bush. The U.S bombings of ISIS targets is almost 2 years now, it has resulted in many casualties including American citizens being held hostage. We are speaking about ISIS and you are talking about Syria, what is it that makes you people think ISIS is only in Syria? Read my friend, read!
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by UpLoyo: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
but a the burukutu burantashi goro chewing drunk dullard pampers wearing cow globe trotting fulani senile dullard still wouldn't want to release Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo from the PDP hot network of juvenile deliquencious rationale.

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by RandomVic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
abbey621:

A little education goes a long way, I suggest you do your own research instead of beating around the bush. The U.S bombings of ISIS targets is almost 2 years now, it has resulted in many casualties including American citizens being held hostage. We are speaking about ISIS and you are talking about Syria, what is it that makes you people think ISIS is only in Syria? Read my friend, read!

The US been bombing ISIS for like how long now, two years? With little result to show for it. You cannot deny that the momentum on the fight against ISIS changed drastically the moment Russian entered the frey but hey like someone mentioned in the previous page, the media is controlled by the West so you are just swallowing what the western media is telling you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by abbey621(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
RandomVic:

The US been bombing ISIS for like how long now, two years? With little result to show for it. You cannot deny that the momentum on the fight against ISIS changed drastically the moment Russian entered the frey but hey like someone mentioned in the previous page, the media is controlled by the West so you are just swallowing what the western media is telling you.

Russia is bombing one country, Syria! What happens to the rest of the territories controlled by ISIS? If you are as smart as I think, you would ask yourself how come they only operate in Syria? Could it be to protect Assad rather than fighting terrorism? Knowledge is power my friend!
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by RandomVic(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
abbey621:

Russia is bombing one country, Syria! What happens to the rest of the territories controlled by ISIS? If you are as smart as I think, you would ask yourself how come they only operate in Syria? Could it be to protect Assad rather than fighting terrorism? Knowledge is power my friend!

Did I hear you asked why Russia only operate in Syria? See what the US absolutely disregard of international laws has done to your reasoning? Well unlike the US that flout international laws by operating inside Syria without getting the nod from the Syrian government, Russia on the hand was invited by the legitimate Syrian government to come aid her fight against the US funded 'moderate' terrorist. Don't you ever think Russia would pull a US by operating in a country without being invited. Russia was, after all the one who expose and showed to the world just what a terrific sham the so called US led war on ISIS had been when it revealed that Turkey (a US allies) has been doing business with ISIS all along with a corny little pretence that it was also at war with it's trading partners (ISIS). Russia has video and aerial photography proof of everything. But hey it doesn't matter what evidence Putin offers, the US Minion Mainstream Media liars will bury, distort or outright lie to defend Turkey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by abbey621(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
RandomVic:

Did I hear you asked why Russia only operate in Syria? See what the US absolutely disregard of international laws has done to your reasoning? Well unlike the US that flout international laws by operating inside Syria without getting the nod from the Syrian government, Russia on the hand was invited by the legitimate Syrian government to come aid her fight against the US funded 'moderate' terrorist. Don't you ever think Russia would pull a US by operating in a country without being invited. Russia was, after all the one who expose and show to the world just what a terrific sham the so called US led war on ISIS had been when it revealed that Turkey (a US allies) has been doing business with ISIS all along with a corny little pretence that it was also at war with it's trading partners (ISIS). Russia has video and aerial photography proof of everything. But hey it doesn't matter what evidence Putin offers, the US Minion Mainstream Media liars will bury, distort or outright lie to defend Turkey.

From the rubbish you wrote above it is easy to see that you know nothing about counter terrorism or the efforts of the US led coalition against ISIS. We are talking about terrorism and you are here speaking jargon about international law. This is the f*cking US, we don't need any permission to fish out terrorists and annihilate those blood sucking demons! You have refused to answer my question, how come Russia is only interested in Syria? Do you have any proof that they requested permission to enter Iran, Yemen, Pakistan or Afghanistan and were refused? Maybe you are deliberately trying to cover the fact that Assad one of the most violent dictators of our time sought Russia's help to combat rebels who are mistakenly being targeted as ISIS in Syria? Before you speak about international laws and human rights you might want to look at the two countries Syria and Russia and their history!
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

why are you feeling guilty conscience, cos i'm did not mention any name. undecided
Are you afraid of mentioning names?
Don't hide behind that mantra of "I did not mention names"
We all know who you're referring to.
Just hold off. Respect that office abeg.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by afroxyz: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
abbey621:

I suggest you stop using CNN as,a basis for your lame arguments. ISIS that was crested by the US would now be bombed by them? It's all playing to the gallery. How did they get their weapons? How did they sell their oil? No serious inroad was made till Russia came into the picture. Why was the US even reluctant to allow Russia into the foray? Abeg pack well.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by RandomVic(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
abbey621:

From the rubbish you wrote above it is easy to see that you know nothing about counter terrorism or the efforts of the US led coalition against ISIS. We are talking about terrorism and you are here speaking jargon about international law. This is the f*cking US, we don't need any permission to fish out terrorists and annihilate those blood sucking demons! You have refused to answer my question, how come Russia is only interested in Syria? Do you have any proof that they requested permission to enter Iran, Yemen, Pakistan or Afghanistan and were refused? Maybe you are deliberately trying to cover the fact that Assad one of the most violent dictators of our time sought Russia's help to combat rebels who are mistakenly being targeted as ISIS in Syria? Before you speak about international laws and human rights you might want to look at the two countries Syria and Russia and their history!

Assad, the most brutal dictator? I laugh in Chinese. Again, you're just swallowing everything the western media tell you: 'oh America this America that. The US is always the good guys and whoever goes against the US is the bad guy' dude you've been goofed by America and the mainstream media big time.

You mean those blood sucking demons you help created in the first place? Haha dude take a chill pill. And stop acting like the US military is unbeatable. Every war America fought without a major allies, they've lost. Your beloved America lost to a bunch of farmers in Vietnam didn't you?.

What make Assad a dictator btw? That he refused to step down after America and her agents of provocation fermented chaos and unrest and he, Assad the legitimate leader of Syria had to respond to defend the people of Syria. Dude have you ever tried to dig further? Maybe try to educate yourself more? It is imperative that more persons make that effort so that innocence isn't destroyed by ignorance.
And PLEASE educate yourself a little more though I have little hope for you as your head is way deep inside America's azz!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by nuelyoyo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Speechless3 post=42157982]Wow more people staying alive this season embarassed[/quote ur profile picture really made me speechless

1 Like

Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by abbey621(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
RandomVic:

Assad, the most brutal dictator? I laugh in Chinese. Again, you're just swallowing everything the western media tell you: 'oh America this America that. The US is always the good guys and whoever goes against the US is the bad guy' dude you've been goofed by America and the mainstream media big time.

You mean those blood sucking demons you help created in the first place? Haha dude take a chill pill. And stop acting like the US military is unbeatable. Every war America fought without a major allies, they've lost. Your beloved America lost to a bunch of farmers in Vietnam didn't you?.

What make Assad a dictator btw? That he refused to step down after the America and her agents of provocation fermented chaos and unrest and he, Assad the legitimate leader of Syria had to respond to defend the people of Syria. Dude have you ever tried to dig further? Maybe try to educate yourself more? It is imperative that more persons make that effort so that innocence isn't destroyed by ignorance.
And PLEASE educate yourself a little more though I have little hope for you as your head is way deep inside the America's azz!

It's one thing to support Assad, it's another thing to downplay the power of the U.S military. Perhaps you don't know American history or world history so I won't hold it against you! No other military in the world can come close to the U.S armed forces and to think otherwise is to be completely delusional. I see that you referenced Vietnam but did you know that the America of the 1960s is different from the America of 2000 and beyond, do you also realize the Vietnam war ended because the American people wanted it to end? Educate yourself man! Furthermore, can you name other wars Americans fought and lost? No you can't but I can name over 20 they won without any allies, to name a few: War of 1812, the Spanish-American War, the Gulf War and so on. See I'm not even going to dignify your ranting by continuing to argue with you, it's obvious you are a joker. Assad a legitimate leader in a country torn by civil war.....pure comedy grin grin grin
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by kayalla(f): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2016
good, maybe this is one prophesy that will come to pass this year. ''the end of terrorist''.

i read on news yesterday that Jihadi John is dead.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by jonnieoneng: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
EgusiSoup:

FROM THIS UR POST ONE CAN CONCLUDE THAT
1.U ARE A F**L
2.U ARE ETHNICALLY BIASE.
3.U HAVE NO SENSE OF DECENCY.
4.U ARE YET TO RECOVER FROM D LOSS OF PDP IN D LAST ELECTION
5.U ARE UNPATRIOTIC
6.U ARE A BIAFRA SYMPATISER
7.U WILL DIE BE4 UR TIME BECOS THE SUCCESS THIS ADMINISTRATION WILL RECORD VERY SOON WILL GIVE U HBP.

SO MY CANDID ADVISE,.....OGA GO PARK WELL.
Re: ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters by mescapee: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
nedu86:
The fall in global oil price is a US non-lethal strategy to curb global terrorism. The idea is to starve extremist groups of the badly needed funds for terror operations and logistics without confrontation.

The 49th Law of Power hence is "cut your enemy supply line".

#MyTheory

It is a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" / North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.