Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? (1736 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by donaldking10: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Last week at my lodge, my girlfriend and i were in bed kissing passionately and getting sensual. As our passion began to heat'up, she said..... ""NO BABY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT, I Just Want You To Hold Me"".

I screamed "WHAT"??!! "What Was That"?!

She replied....""You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man"".
She further added....""Can't you just love me for who i am, and not what i do for you in the bedroom?"".

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, i just went to sleep.

The next day, i decided to cancel going to school so that i could spend time with her.
We went out and had a nice lunch, then i took her shopping at a very big boutique.
I walked around with her as she tried on several expensive outfits.
She couldn't decide which one to take, so i told her we would just buy them all.

She wanted new shoes to go with her new clothes, so i surprised her by telling her to just get a pair of shoes for each cloth she selects.

We went over to the jewelry section where she picked'out a pair of gold earrings.
She was so excited, she also asked for a Bracelet and a Wrist'Watch, and i surprised her further when i replied...""That's Okay Honey"".

She was on'top of the world from all the excitement.
Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said....""I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier"".

I could hardly contain myself when i replied her...."NO BABY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT".
Her face went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT"??!!.

I further said....""Honey I Just Want You To Hold Those Things For A While"". ""You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman"".

Just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, i further added....
""Why can't you just love me for who i am, and not for the things i buy you?"".

Apparently she won't allow me touch her this night either, but at least she now knows am smarter than her.

Igbo Boys Rock.☺

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by allandutch: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Faaabu oooo!! Ko maa roll!

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Vivid Plagiarism...undecided

this isn't Original... PS--It made frontage Ages ago...

Please Copy something we haven't Seen...grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Girls pls work hard for your money jere,,so y body is for trade by barter abiii

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by talktonase(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

this isn't Original...
PS--It made frontage Ages ago...

thanks for remindin him
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
thanks for remindin him
glad to be of service!wink

Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by dachaste(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
It just shows me d Kindda guy u are. And also proves u see d gal as a cheap slút.

Cos its obvious every gift u bought ha was an indirect payment for d previous sex u guys had.

Shikena
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
OLD story
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
though not a new joke, buh it's still funny. . . . . And just like glo IGBO guys 'Rock n Roll'
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by talktonase(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
glad to be of service!wink

nairaland law enforcement grin
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by Strahovski1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
I've seen this before but even though, the guy is a big fool and disgrace to Men.

If you are looking for s3x .. go get a Slut. .. God bless you.
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by CaptainRahl(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

this isn't Original... PS--It made frontage Ages ago...

You r right. This op na copy cat
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by cruzita(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
I go package the cloths hang the bill for your head,if u no fit pay ,u mob their floor for 2weeks
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by Sexytemi(f): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

this isn't Original...
PS--It made frontage Ages ago...

was about saying same o, ki lo de na, using someone else's story as his(plagiarism) o.mtchewwww.
Re: How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? by polariss(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Old wine in a new bottle cry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! Come See Flavour's Hot Body On Display Again - Shows Huge Eggplant / Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? / Is Royalblak007 And Trapqueen77 Lovers??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.