Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (703631 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

That was my time. Not yours.
uhm?angry?sorry my tex
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Thanks. smiley
Ok smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
uhm?angry?sorry my tex

No problem. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
How are you Hun?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
am gud n u?i tot i was gonna have to call one of ur patients to help me beg u
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
am gud n u?i tot i was gonna have to call one of ur patients to help me beg u

Nah...I'm a forgive and forget kinda chick. We're good.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Nah...I'm a forgive and forget kinda chick. We're good.
hmmmm,alrite.how do i make it up to you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2014
texanomaly: Nah...I'm a forgive and forget kinda chick. We're good.

Hey, you! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2014
deneut:
hmmmm,alrite.how do i make it up to you?

No need.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:54am On Oct 08, 2014
nitlad:

Hey, you! smiley
Lol. Hey you too!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2014
texanomaly:
Lol. Hey you too!

Nocturnal much. . . cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2014
nitlad:

Nocturnal much. . . cheesy

It's not even dark here yet. undecided smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2014
Currently watching episode 1 of the original series season 2 AGAIN!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Paroman:
Yeah sis. That is one of the many reasons I need to get that iphone6. Now all I just need you do is smile more and assure that guy you are his forever so he can get me my precious Iphone6 grin
hmmm,I SEE.. Theanonymous9 oya come and chop smile o..

angryangryangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Theanonymous9:

angry don't force me
let me think.........

Nah,, *forces him* tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Paroman:
Bros I really need that phone to catch some fine babes in my area and since you don show willingness and ability to buy that phone, I won't mind striking a deal with you using my sis. By the way, na lease I wan lease thatgurlvixen to you, no be real exchange. So ensure you treat her real fine and take care of all her needs. Now gimme that Iphone angry
Both of you continue wheeling and dealing like sales rep o,I dey wait una cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Theanonymous9:

That's for her to decide..but who's gonna give his/herself up in exchange for a phone? Btw..she's my sis..and i don't mind getting u the phone and vixen

Obviously my broembarassed
,,, so you're my brother too,,interesting gringrin... shocked I mind o!!! Since when did 1 become 2,,gimme my phone first,, after later both of you will settle yourselvesangry

And good morning everybody,,do have a fabulous daykisskiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
texanomaly: It's not even dark here yet. undecided smiley

Still not dark? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
let me think.........
Nah,, *forces him* tongue

*tickles you to the ground* smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2014
B
thatgurlvixen:
hmmm,I SEE.. Theanonymous9 oya come and chop smile o..

angryangryangry

I no want the guy smile o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
nitlad:

Still not dark? undecided

It was only about 7pm here at that time. It's now about. 3:30am. I've been trying to catch up on some editing. Good morning. How's you? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2014
texanomaly: It was only about 7pm here at that time. It's now about. 3:30am. I've been trying to catch up on some editing. Good morning. How's you? smiley

I see. . .

Top O' the morning to ya too. smiley

The sun is rising, birds are chirping, I'm hale and hearty. I cannot complain - Life's good. cheesy

How body? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
nitlad:

I see. . .

Top O' the morning to ya too. smiley

The sun is rising, birds are chirping, I'm hale and hearty. I cannot complain - Life's good. cheesy

How body? cheesy

What a cheery good morning! Thanks for that. I dey well well. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Theanonymous9:
B

I no want the guy smile o
who said anything before about giving you a smile? angry.
where is my Iphone!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Paroman:
who said anything before about giving you a smile? angry.
where is my Iphone!! angry

Thatgurlvixen no give you the phone?? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Thatgurlvixen no give you the phone?? undecided

She gave it to me. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 3:20am On Oct 09, 2014
texanomaly:

She gave it to me. grin

No kidding.. *brings out my cuff* start explaining urself!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Una still want the prize? Na wa o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2014
texanomaly:

No need.
ok
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Theanonymous9:

No kidding.. *brings out my cuff* start explaining urself!

Hmmm...Why do you have handcuffs?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
somebody must be a winner

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.