Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706596 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Let's end this

I wongrincry

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

cheesy Thatgurlvixen don give the phone to her boyfriend

When did I become a man?

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Tex..the phone was pre-equipped with a time bomb.. I bet you know where I'm going with this grin

Disarmed easily. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

They do...with spikes on them..should I cuff you to test the penetrating power of the spikes?

No. Take the spikes out first. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 2:31am On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

When did I become a man?

cheesy wasn't referring to you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

No. Take the spikes out first. wink

...and void the warranty? Nah, can't take a chance. U seem kinky wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
Let's end this

I wongrincry

*bites ur index finger off*

The winner should and will be me! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Opssss I hear youtongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

...and void the warranty? Nah, can't take a chance. U seem kinky wink

lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

In your dreams Buddy! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

In your dreams Buddy! tongue
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Some ppl are at an advantage here
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Some ppl are at an advantage here

Are you referring to me? grin

I will ultimately win this thing...one way or another. angry tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Are you referring to me? grin

I will ultimately win this thing...one way or another. angry tongue

If Ur in a separate timezone then yeah!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

If Ur in a separate timezone then yeah!

That depends on where you reside. I have no way of knowing if we are in a different time zone. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

That depends on where you reside. I have no way of knowing if we are in a different time zone. smiley

Hmm! Do u mind answering these questionnaires with me?

Are ur eyes heavy?
Are u seeing things?
Have u travelled towards d far east or wild west
recently.
R u on insomnia pills.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Hmm! Do u mind answering these questionnaires with me?

Are ur eyes heavy?
Are u seeing things?
Have u travelled towards d far east or wild west
recently.
R u on insomnia pills.

Lol...I'm writing an article. I need to get it finished. That's why I'm up so late. I'm also at my second job. I'm allowed to sleep, but seldom do here. tongue

2:38 AM and all is well...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

You better go bring that phone back or else.... Hmmmm
else whatundecided

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Thatgurlvixen and texanomaly!

Someone should start explaining about that phone's whereabout.. Don't forget bout the cuffs Tex
what is there to explain,, I gave it to her *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Come over and I'll prove I can
okay,just wait you hear.. I'm coming cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Paroman:
Hey bro, where is my phone? angry I asked my sister Thatgurlvixen yesternight but she said you haven't given her the Iphone6. Shey you wan make thunder you ba? angry
gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

I told y'all. She gave it to me. undecided
I don't know why they don't get that part angry

Paroman:
and why would she? She is my twin sister, she was meant to give it to me!! angry
gringrin because she's my friend.. Sorry bro,but I gave it to her!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Theanonymous9:

cheesy Thatgurlvixen don give the phone to her boyfriend
what boyfriendundecided I GAVE IT TO TEXANOMALY!!!!!!

Paroman:
Texanomaly
yes hercheesycheesy she's a girl thoangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

When did I become a man?
I dunnogringrin. texanomaly(m) tongue

Theanonymous9:

Nah.. Her actual boyfriend
which boyfriend again o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by gnykelly(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
no victor no vanquished. let stop it here smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
I dunnogringrin. texanomaly(m) tongue

which boyfriend again o

I guess I'm the bf. Who knew? undecided Not even me. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Yeah. It's me.
don't think so
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yes. Someone must definitely win.
(singing) it may be you, it may be I,
It maybe someone next to you grin.
i like that spirit,u deserve it.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
deneut:
don't think so

deneut:

Who put you in charge
cheesy tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
deneut:

Hmmmmm. Like ke.
The likes of you will not allow me to. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Who put you in charge
cheesy tongue

I did grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Hmmmmm. Like ke.
The likes of you will not allow me to. tongue

Some of us are not so altruistic. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.