Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698216 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Where in my post did I mention you as my broda? Do you even read comments before you decide reply? Go back , read and try to comprehend what I wrote before making insinuations. smiley. Regards to texanomaly when she comes.
dre11:

I can see the button she wanna press making this statement
But am not movedtongue

Aren't u the one that made this post
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tovot:
Where in my post did I mention you as my broda? Do you even read comments before you decide reply? Go back , read and try to comprehend what I wrote before making insinuations. smiley. Regards to texanomaly when she comes.

I understood what u posted right
Where u want me to fail just because u want to do some match making

And because I decide not to follow ur lead
U have to post a whole fullscape sheet just to express ur point angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Go and sleep. You really need to rest. You can thank me later. cheesy
dre11:

I understood what u posted right
Where u want me to fail just because u want to do some match making

And because I decide not to follow ur lead
U have to post a whole fullscape sheet just to express ur point angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tovot:
Go and sleep. You really need to rest. You can thank me later. cheesy

The last time I did want to put mah head on ur laps.. ......
U chased me with cutlass

So are u still gonna do that nowtongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
dre11:

The last time I did want to put mah head on ur laps.. ......
U chased me with cutlass

So are u still gonna do that nowtongue

I was going to say yes till I saw the bolded. angry I guess you can play with Tavot. tongue

Besides...I'm working or sleeping when you are online anyway.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I was going to say yes till I saw the bolded. angry I guess you can play with Tavot. tongue

Hahaha
That was a long time ago

And am sure I don't know the person @emboldened
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
One for the ages!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2014
dre11:

Hahaha
That was a long time ago

And am sure I don't know the person @emboldened

There is still the time difference. What do you think?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
cool lipsrsealed angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
texanomaly:

There is still the time difference. What do you think?

Yes ure right about that the time difference
So........
What did u say
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
dre11:

Yes ure right about that the time difference
So........
What did u say

Lol...I'm sure you'll manage without me.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
9icegee: cool lipsrsealed angry

Bros eh! I dey hail o! Longest time. . .

What's the 411 Boss?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...I'm sure you'll manage without me.

Maybe
But it can never be like.. .......

So how are u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am winning dis
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2014
dre11:

Maybe
But it can never be like.. .......

So how are u?

I injured my knee and I'm having trouble walking. Other than that, I'm good. Thanks for asking. How's your side?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2014
zyzxx:
Am winning dis

Think again... tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Think again... tongue
embarassed av overtake u back.
Am d last man standing nw...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Seriously
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2014
claireshan:
Seriously
Go and cook ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Go and cook ooo
cook for who nah?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2014
claireshan:
cook for who nah?
Cook for the whole house na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Am not hungry cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Hey peeps, have any winner emerge?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Cook for the whole house na
OK am done come and eatgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
kennyslim1:
Hey peeps, have any winner emerge?

U're looking at her tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I injured my knee and I'm having trouble walking. Other than that, I'm good. Thanks for asking. How's your side?

So sorry to hear that
Am sure u have used medication

So how did that injury come about
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
zyzxx:
embarassed av overtake u back.
Am d last man standing nw...

How about now? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
dre11:

So sorry to hear that
Am sure u have used medication

So how did that injury come about

Much better now. Got some meds. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Much better now. Got some meds. smiley

Good to hear that. ....

I did see ur inprint on the poem section. ...
It's lovelywink

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

U're looking at her tongue

lol...what was the prize?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
kennyslim1:

lol...what was the prize?

I didn't get it yet. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.