Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (704340 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Okay.. ....

A happy weekend to u then

Am sure u aren't on this weekend self

Does today count?? cheesy good evening
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Brrrrrrrrrr...Its -6 degrees and snowing right now. shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Does today count?? cheesy good evening

This evening doesn't count oooo
Tell me when last have u comment on pages apart from this place. ...

Una just leave the games chat thread alone to fallow just like that
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
texanomaly:
Brrrrrrrrrr...Its -6 degrees and snowing right now. shocked

And u are where. ......

Outdoor or.. ....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

And u are where. ......

Outdoor or.. ....

On my way home. The windshield wipers have ice on them...not working right. Many roads are closed. I've seen 5 accidents so far. People here in Lubbock, Texas lose their minds and forget how to drive in ice and snow. Smh.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
texanomaly:

On my way home. The windshield wipers have ice on them...not working right. Many roads are closed. I've seen 5 accidents so far. People here in Lubbock, Texas lose their minds and forget how to drive in ice and snow. Smh.

That's pretty bad
Seems they weren't taught how to drive at snow periods. ....

I was thinking its part of what they have to learn before they were given the drivers permit
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

That's pretty bad
Seems they weren't taught how to drive at snow periods. ....

I was thinking its part of what they have to learn before they were given the drivers permit

You would think so wouldn't you? Smh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by eminex(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
texanomaly:

I don't think so bae
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Hum
I do hope u have gotten home safely
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Hum
I do hope u have gotten home safely

I am home. Thanks

I'm making pork chops, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and corn for supper. Are you on your way? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
texanomaly:

I am home. Thanks

I'm making pork chops, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and corn for supper. Are you on your way? smiley

Such a lovely dish.. ....
Am up ladywink

I hope the snow won't slow me down
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Such a lovely dish.. ....
Am up ladywink

I hope the snow won't slow me down

Drive safely Dear.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Drive safely Dear.

I will
Since u did made such a prayer.. ......
Then I know am safe

Just set the table and am just around the cornerwink

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Welcome home... kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Ty
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2014
dre11:

This evening doesn't count oooo
Tell me when last have u comment on pages apart from this place. ...

Una just leave the games chat thread alone to fallow just like that

*covers face*

And to think this time last year,forum games was super hotsad with our voice note thread and all, we need a reunion or something to bring every body back.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
texanomaly:
Welcome home... kiss
crycry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
crycry

Ummm....Its not what you think...Babe you know he is just a friend....You don't seriously think I'd choose anyone else over you....Are you sure you read that right?...You don't trust me?...it pains my heart that you think I would hurt you in any way Baby. *Sighs* If that's what you think of me... cry

Did I hit all the excuses? I'm sure there are more. grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

*covers face*

And to think this time last year,forum games was super hotsad with our voice note thread and all, we need a reunion or something to bring every body back.

Hum
So what do u suggest then

Am sure ure on of those that did left the forum chat thread to lie fallow
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
texanomaly:
Welcome home... kiss

thatgurlvixen:
crycry

texanomaly:

Ummm....Its not what you think...Babe you know he is just a friend....You don't seriously think I'd choose anyone else over you....Are you sure you read that right?...You don't trust me?...it pains my heart that you think I would hurt you in any way Baby. *Sighs* If that's what you think of me... cry

Did I hit all the excuses? I'm sure there are more. grin wink

Am so confused
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
dre11:

Am so confused
Lol...me too
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...me too

But u are not as confused as I was

Thanks for the dinner......
Ure a darlingwink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
dre11:

But u are not as confused as I was

Thanks for the dinner......
Ure a darlingwink

You're welcome anytime. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
texanomaly:

You're welcome anytime. smiley

Thanks.. ....

Anything special for the day
I guess the temperature has risen up
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
dre11:

Thanks.. ....

Anything special for the day
I guess the temperature has risen up

It is 4 degrees now.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wow. Hello aunty Tex. Hi dre11
texanomaly:

It is 4 degrees now.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
texanomaly:

It is 4 degrees now.

That's still cold.. .
But am sure it's not lower like yesterday sha
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tovot:

****wave back at her****
How are you this lovely evening
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Very lovely Thanks. you? Hope you are taking care of texanomaly ?
dre11:

****wave back at her****
How are you this lovely evening
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nich(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tovot:
Very lovely Thanks. you? Hope you are taking care of texanomaly ?

cheesy
cheesy
She is always a sweetheart
And all sweetheart are to be taking care of in the right way.. ...

I do hope am doing it in the right waycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Tovot:
Hello sweet. Hope you are well.

dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
She is always a sweetheart
And all sweetheart are to be taking care of in the right way.. ...

I do hope am doing it in the right waycheesy

Awwww...thanks Hun...You are a sweetie too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.