Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700853 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
shokky24:
Annyeonghaseyo
agashi annyeonghaseyo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
zyzxx:
agashi annyeonghaseyo
U speak korean
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
zyzxx:
agashi annyeonghaseyo
U speak korean?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
shokky24:

U speak korean?
tongue not really, just d little I grab in their films.
What of U? I can c u are Gud
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tovot:
Thats it! I am not talking to you! where are the pictures? Blow Aj a kiss for me.

We haven't gotten them back from the photographer yet. I'll send you the video of AJ dancing.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
zyzxx:
amen, Gud morning.

Let d laughing game continue.
hahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahah
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
zyzxx:
tongue not really, just d little I grab in their films.
What of U? I can c u are Gud
Ok...yes I learned it online
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zyzxx geulaeseo dangsin-eun saeloun yeojaleul eodgi wihae daleun eon-eoleul sayonghal gyehoeg
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey, It's Me Back On Board................
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Emenandez4lyf:
Hey, It's Me Back On Board................

Welcome back. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2014
shokky24:

Ok...yes I learned it online
really? U must be a Gud learner, I find it hard to cope jare, although I love d language.

Gud morning, how was ur night?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2014
texanomaly:

hahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahah
Av u heard about dis laugh " hiohiohiohio " cheesy

Gud morning.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Zyzxx geulaeseo dangsin-eun saeloun yeojaleul eodgi wihae daleun eon-eoleul sayonghal gyehoeg
how will I decode dis u want to kill me ni grin cheesy. Is it korean language?

Gud morning
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
how will I decode dis u want to kill me ni grin cheesy. Is it korean language?

Gud morning

Lol, you can tell your Korean friend to help you out tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
really? U must be a Gud learner, I find it heard to cope jare, although I love d language.

Gud morning, how was ur night?
Morning,fine and u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Lol, you can tell your Korean friend to help you out tongue
Hahahah shokky24 pls come and help out ooo...

How do u learn d language ShahzadNonso ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
shokky24:

Morning,fine and u?
am Gud, how is ur day going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
Hahahah shokky24 pls come and help out ooo...

How do u learn d language ShahzadNonso ?

Na hustle o, my love for languages has pushed me to become a linguist so I stil dey patch some dt I've learnt
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Na hustle o, my love for languages has pushed me to become a linguist so I stil dey patch some dt I've learnt
dat awesome,
A nairalander died dis morning, did u c d tread,
She a girl i use to c Arround here, believe me I read I diary nw,, I saw dat, she is a pharmacy student, and I use to visit d place often * crying, it too painful * Missmossy will be suprise to hear dis, coz she chat wit her few days ago.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
dat awesome,
A nairalander died dis morning, did u c d tread,
She a girl is use to c Arround here, believe me I read I diary nw,, I saw dat, she is a pharmacy student, and I use to visit d play often * crying, it too painful *

Tanx
No I didn't c it o
It's a pity, God dey
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Tanx
No I didn't c it o
It's a pity, God dey
Yes...
Hw is ur day going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
Yes...
Hw is ur day going?

Not so good o, been @ the mechanic shop 4 more dan 1 hour now. Hunger wan kill me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Not so good o, been @ the mechanic shop 4 more dan 1 hour now. Hunger wan kill me
dat sign of Gud health.
Are u there to repair ur car?
Find snacks to eat?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
dat sign of Gud health.
Are u there to repair ur car?
Find snacks to eat?

Not exactly to repair it but it's to put it in a better shape cos I have plans to travel with it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Not exactly to repair it but it's to put it in a better shape cos I have plans to travel with it
Ok... hope d work dey progress?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2014
zyzxx:
Ok... hope d work dey progress?

Yeah sure, thank God

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zyzxx(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Yeah sure, thank God
thank God ooo

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tolam4skywd(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Oya clap for yasef
lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let me book space
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
*enters the house...throws in luggages...been an awefully long 'travel'!...looks around de house...wot on earth happened here while i was gone...where's my 'space'?!...where's my 'recharge card' thread??!...where's my last 'farewell speech??!...where's my 'i am looking 4 trouble' story??!...wot on earth happened to this place??!! Somebody better come and explain befor i descend on some1!!...checks around for the chicks i left behind and how well they must'v been crying in my absence...they must'v missed me like crazy wen i was away. Now they'l learn am back (am i??) i hope they can control their joy. I wont mention names but am sure they all know themselves...for the guys, well, too bad, their chief competitor is back and he's gonna grab again all their chicks, both the ones i left behind and they scrambled and shared among demselvs in my absenc and de new fine fine ones am seeing already and checking out...for those who dont like me (i know they all like me crazy but for them tht pretend not to), well, too bad for dem am back. their horror film is back and about to be reloaded...i locate a corner in de room, throw away whoever's silly pile of luggage i saw, switch off de lights, and wait for dem all to return home one by one to de shock of their lives*

Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55 9icegee
Acidosis
Africanapple
All-out
Ammanda
April07
Ayox2003
Bantino
Beync
Bolushalom
Centj
Chycoroxie
Ciphoenix
Cirmuell
Daylae
Deiok
Dre11
Elantracey
El Guapo
Emmyk
Fairygeh
Fabulousdame
Fellis
Feraz
Fynestboi
Gatjokez
GeeCee
Harlos
HFOG
HQ
Idowuogbo
Jamace
Jbluv55
Jhydebaba
Kola oloye
Koolchicco
Kunbee
Lalaboi
Lalaosky
Luxanne
MizMyColi
Oahray
Ms_Pee
Miztola
Nitlad
Obinoscopy
Oluwafunmilayo95
Onyeasi
Opeoluwa2
PretEbonyi
Princeparix
Princesa
Prof800
Reineviolette
Shugamania
SKeetz
Snthesis
Sweet-tease
Talina
Teeo
Texanomaly
Thatgurlvixen
Tovot
Triple-m-lord
Vanneni
Vickii-Ro
~Vicky~
Vosquare

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Welcome home 9icegee.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by LORDI(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Finally,the last man standing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.