Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698400 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2014
I won't say anything...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
*well, for one, its good tht i wasnt present wen this "mess" was brought to a conclusion last night...i willfully kept away frm it, cos i knew already tht it failed right from start hence no need for me to waste my time on it...now, since i love analyzing stuffs, il carefully analyz the whole "show" and ya'll can draw ur conclusions...for one, the whole ting was rigged for only one winner to emerge, hence am not surprised...could it av been done better? yes! but thts past now, and besides, its none of my business...frrom day one, wen the "winners" (so heavy in my mouth to call them tht cos to me they're not) pulled maximum points from round one, i knew hw they went about it and how it was possible for them to send accurate replies in lightening speed. and i complained...check it out here... https://www.nairaland.com/2035468/nairaland-couples-competition-ncc-2014/6#28857476 ...i knew hw both of them pulled it thru, bt il keep silent about it, as its none of my business. but its painful on other contestants tht were doing all these sincerely without cheating...today, iv gone through the essays and drawings...i mean, how can anyone look at wot Oahray drew and u go vote something else??!!!! ( https://www.nairaland.com/2043677/nairaland-couple-year-obinoscopy-excelsia#28869955 ) we r talking about creativity here!!! something original!!! hand-made!!!! a drawing for god's sake!!! not all those computer animations tht i saw spilled everywhere by others. am not saying this because am good at drawing too, but its sometin awesome by itself!! i know wot it took this guy to put up tht stuff i saw there, and i feel his pain wen he withdrew from the whole charade. even his poem, simple, straight forward, cool, and powerful. even others like contestant C (Jigsawkillah and Sehindemi) blew it too with tht wonderful animation and the words written on it, like he was carving out a tatoo on his chick's back. thts awesome!! ( https://www.nairaland.com/2043677/nairaland-couple-year-obinoscopy-excelsia#28869489 ) but look at wot our "winner" penned down...a fulls cap filled blabbings on passionate love-making!!! imagine!!!! and he still got votes for it!!! maximum votes for tht matter!!! angry angry...well, before i run on over drive and end up burning my system. il call it quit right here, right now!...but just one thing before i take my bow, i had all along wanted to give out a real price to the winner of this stuff...tho the whole ting came toa disappointing end, il still go ahead and do so...but my winner isnt "the winner"...my winner is THE REAL WINNER, CONTESTANT E!!!...so pls, can Oahray and Shugaryme send me their gsm numbers, i have "a little surprise" for them*

TAGS
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55

9icegee
Acidosis
Africanapple
All-out
Ammanda
Ayox2003
Bantino
Beync
Bolushalom
Centj
Chycoroxie
Ciphoenix
Cirmuell
Daylae
Deiok
Dre11
Elantracey
El Guapo
Emmyk
Fairygeh
Fabulousdame
Fellis
Feraz
Fynestboi
Gatjokez
GeeCee
Harlos
HFOG
HQ
Idowuogbo
Jamace
Jbluv55
Jhydebaba
Kola oloye
Koolchicco
Kunbee
Lalaboi
Lalaosky
Luxanne
MizMyColi
Oahray
Ms_Pee
Miztola
Nitlad
Obinoscopy
Oluwafunmilayo95
Onyeasi
Opeoluwa2
PretEbonyi
Princeparix
Princesa
Prof800
Reineviolette
Shugamania
SKeetz
Snthesis
Sweet-tease
Talina
Teeo
Texanomaly
Thatgurlvixen
Tovot
Triple-m-lord
Vanneni
Vickii-Ro
~Vicky~
Vosquare
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Wetin be this wan?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
9icegee:
*i crack her up..?? i wonder how...wen girls start talking this way u just wait for them to come out openly and explain wot they mean, so u dnt end up jumping the gun and being dumped at the end...so i wait...*

It's like saying, "You make me laugh so hard I'll crack a rib."
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
texanomaly:

It's like saying, "You make me laugh so hard I'll crack a rib."
*of cos i knew wot she meant, just enjoyed pulling her legs abit, as i cant recall ever doing tht...so wot next...maybe i shud make a move...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
See? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
In front again cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Not for long. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am here again
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Excuse me, excuse me. Make a whole people...comin' through. ExEXCUUUUUSE ME!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
you are excused
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
you are excused

Thank you. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
You welconegrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kccarew(f): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Well I believe am the last person wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2014
kccarew:
Well I believe am the last person wink
Congratulations smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kccarew(f): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks, what next
texanomaly:

Congratulations smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
texanomaly:
See? cheesy cheesy cheesy
*i once heard tht de way to a man's heart is his stomach (if u can make him palatable meals, u win him) while de way to a woman's heart is her mouth (if u can constantly produce RIB CRACKING jokes 4her 2laugh, u win her)...i dnt knw hw true tht is....so nw tht she's cracking ribs 4me, maybe she has something to say about this, whether its true or not...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Still the last
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Congrats.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
9icegee:
*i once heard tht de way to a man's heart is his stomach (if u can make him palatable meals, u win him) while de way to a woman's heart is her mouth (if u can constantly produce RIB CRACKING jokes 4her 2laugh, u win her)...i dnt knw hw true tht is....so nw tht she's cracking ribs 4me, maybe she has something to say about this, whether its true or not...*

Why do I feel like I'm talking to that creepy little guy, with the ring, in "Lord of the Rings" every time you type? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by joseph1832(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Why do I feel like I'm talking to that creepy little guy, with the ring, in "Lord of the Rings" every time you type? undecided
Smiggle!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Can't believe my name was mentioned
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
texanomaly:

*lol thank god iv nt watched the movie so i knw absolutely nothing about wot she's talking about...now we can go back to where we were before this distraction...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
You can't chance me angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don show
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
I don show
Welcome
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
joseph1832:
Smiggle!!!

Yes!!!

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:
You can't chance me angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=dre11 post=28943156][/quote]

Of course I can.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Of course I can.

For a few momentstongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by akinsadeez(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
What in the world is going on here?. Mad house angry

*shakes head and slowly, mournfully exits through the window* grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.