Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:20 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (688930 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2015
harlos:

shocked shocked

Where have u been?
Good to see u too
I graduated from school finally and I've been around. Its good to be here again...I feel at home. wink
where are the rest?
Luxanne
El-Guapo
Br3nda
Jbluv55
Idowuogbo
Caribchic
etc
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2015
texanomaly:

Good luck. grin
Buhari tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Swiftboy:
I graduated from school finally and I've been around. Its good to be here again...I feel at home. wink
where are the rest?
Luxanne
El-Guapo
Br3nda
Jbluv55
Idowuogbo
Caribchic
etc
Chai! U don old brother cheesy
This is another century only few of us made it sad

Congratulations nd welcome back.
U didnt ask of sweettease embarassed

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Naughty me. grin
harlos:

Chai! U don old brother cheesy
This is another century only few of us made it sad

Congratulations nd welcome back.
U didnt ask of sweettease embarassed
HOW can I forget your Sweetheart? Forgive me. How's she doing?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Swiftboy:
Naughty me. grin HOW can I forget your Sweetheart? Forgive me. How's she doing?

Most of them rarely show dis days, some disappeared completely.... lipsrsealed

Hope u r doing fine
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Am steady grinding
harlos:

Most of them rarely show dis days, some disappeared completely.... lipsrsealed

Hope u r doing fine
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Swiftboy smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
harlos:
kiss kiss

Hope you are good.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Swiftboy:

Congratulations! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by holyteeboy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
The thread almost reach 2000th ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
texanomaly:

Congratulations! smiley
Thanks Texa! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
luxanne:
Swiftboy smiley
hello Lux! Good to see ya. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Swiftboy:
where are the rest?
Luxanne
El-Guapo
Br3nda
Jbluv55
Idowuogbo
Caribchic
etc
Brother Brother, congratulobia o. U don graduate now Goduwin cheesycheesycheesy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Jbluv55:

Brother Brother, congratulobia o. U don graduate now Goduwin cheesycheesycheesy.

Not so fast Jb. You can't come back after all this time and declare a winner! angry

It's good to have you back Babe. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2015
texanomaly:

Not so fast Jb. You can't come back after all this time and declare a winner! angry

It's good to have you back Babe. kiss
Hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy. Goduwin is actually the pidgin form of Godwin - a song by Korede Bello and Don Jazzy wink.

Thanks Texy and good to see u around smiley.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy. Goduwin is actually the pidgin form of Godwin - a song by Korede Bello and Don Jazzy wink.

Thanks Texy and good to see u around smiley.

Ahh I miss that nickname. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Swiftboy:
hello Lux! Good to see ya. cheesy

Same here smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2015
luxanne:

Same here smiley
whats the gist making the rounds?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 2:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Jbluv55:

#dancing Godu win oh my Godu win oh my Godu win oh. As I don pass exam na Godu win. I miss you my friend. Our joint nko? Congratulations Chelsea won last season. Its time to win treble now oh. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tuntheycr7: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by segxi1960: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Huh?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 3:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Nightcrawler.... Anyone

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Swiftboy:
#dancing Godu win oh my Godu win oh my Godu win oh. As I don pass exam na Godu win. I miss you my friend. Our joint nko? Congratulations Chelsea won last season. Its time to win treble now oh. grin

Congrats! Freshest graduate/soon to be otondo tongue... But that treble thing u are talking,, nna mehn, stop itangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jbluv55 undecided

This gel above should better seal her mouth and watch it happen cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by segxi1960: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

Congrats! Freshest graduate/soon to be otondo tongue... But that treble thing u are talking,, nna mehn, stop itangry
see painment...CHELSEA will win quadtinple this coming season. ;P
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by atospet(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Will this ever end... undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by segxi1960: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
...maybe.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
shocked

una still dey talk here?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jabodo(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
GAME OVER PEOPLE.

GO AND SLEEP!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2015
I am glad the thread is almost 2000,I am around wen we celebrated 1000.Despite the data loss,we still dey roll dey go. grin
CC: Harlos
Jbluv55
Luxanne
Elguapo
Sweattease
Caribchic
9cegee
Obinoscopy
Vixen
etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.