Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700817 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmmmmmm kiss
Good day sister. I have a brother whose been seeing you in his dreams..... No be joke smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princeparix:

Good day sister. I have a brother whose been seeing you in his dreams..... No be joke smiley
Really? It aint bad nw...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Really? It aint bad nw...
He would be overwhelmed...... I could go call him if you don't mind.

Harlos!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princeparix:

Harlos!!!!!
do I knw him
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
do I knw him
I think you might but haven't you considered the possibility that God shifted your plane to land in this tarmac so that my brother would finally meet the lady his been telling me about- the one he always see's in his dream wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princeparix:

I think you might but haven't you considered the possibility that God shifted your plane to land in this tarmac so that my brother would finally meet the lady his been telling me about- the one he always see's in his dream wink
Hey knock it off okay... I knw ya type.. na u, ur self u dey talk abt , derez no bros involved.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by princesa(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princeparix:

I'm good. So what kept you away from NL?
on the contrary, I visit NL everyday, I just don't comment much
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princeparix:

Harlos!!!!!
Finally grin This is reality. Thank you plenty plenty bro cheesy
Nickymezor:
do I knw him
Hello nicky, cheesy ofcos u do wink
Well... only him knows what i have been telling him about you.grin
I Am harlos. You are gorgeously lookingwinkwink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
harlos:

Finally grin
This is reality. Thank you plenty plenty bro cheesy

Hello nicky, cheesy
ofcos u do wink

Tnx fr d compliment. ..Oh ,its u . I hv seen ur moniker somewhr.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
It is ma pleasure masmiley

you see it now that we know each other cheesy
.... i just wish we get to know each other better like lets do some introduction cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
April07:

Hehehehe,, happy new year ke..
Bawo ni? I miss una scarred kiss
Emmyk:

Funny. cheesy
School is fine. Just a semester more to go. wink
You got a new pin?
dre11:
Let me be the last person here
princesa:

on the contrary, I visit NL everyday, I just don't comment much
harlos:

Finally grin
Hello nicky, cheesy
ofcos u do wink
Nickymezor:
Abeg make una no vex...this boy sabi rap and he needs our support. Please no ignore. Thablackbonez is a nairaland guy like you and me. Check my signature please.
harlos:

cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wat a Cool nite, hoping to sleep like a tot to nite smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hey knock it off okay... I knw ya type.. na u, ur self u dey talk abt , derez no bros involved.
You don't know me dear...... grin

harlos:

Finally grin
Your welcome brother.... Immediately I saw her, I knew she was the one you told me about. I have got your back wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Princeparix:

Your welcome brother.... Immediately I saw her, I knew she was the one you told me about. I have got your back wink

Thats is so sweet of you u bro *hugs*
#nohomo cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Wat a Cool nite, hoping to sleep like a tot to nite smiley

nicky, dont ignore me embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 2:17am On Jul 17, 2015
You self no ignore me. grin
harlos:

help vote for this young man.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Swiftboy:
You self no ignore me. grin help vote for this young man.

i dare not bro cheesy

i was transfered to another nl page ni faundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2015
You'll see the link there I trust you harlors,you get pure mind grin
harlos:

i dare not bro cheesy

i was transfered to another nl page ni faundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Swiftboy:
You'll see the link there I trust you harlors,you get pure mind grin

gringrin

thank u. smiley

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Yup he does. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

me no ignore u kwanu...hv a gd morning Harlos
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
me no ignore u kwanu...hv a gd morning Harlos
Good morning dear.
Trust u had a smooth night rest smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
texanomaly:
Yup he does. smiley
tex tex wink
long time smiley how are you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

Good morning dear
Trust u had a smooth night rest smiley
Yeah , I did... tnx fr asking
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yeah , I did... tnx fr asking
oh, don't mention dear smiley It is ma responsibility to see to it that you are well ok cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

oh, don't mention dear smiley
It is ma responsibility to see to it that you are well ok cheesy
Aiite den
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Aiite den
So wassup today smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

So wassup today smiley
I dey...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
I dey...
Me sef dey grin
where do you stay?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nickymezor(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

Me sef dey grin

where do you stay?
Lagos
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lagos
I think we are closer than i think...m in lagos too, around Ikeja.
U?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

tex tex wink

long time smiley how are you?

I'm great! Hope you are too. How's the appetite? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.