Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700564 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: ...harlos, go prep the crown please undecided

Yes...prep it for me. Cirmuell will be the next in line after me.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
texanomaly:

Yes...prep it for me. Cirmuell will be the next in line after me.
You just won't give up. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: You just won't give up. grin

Nope. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
*looks around for any sign of her* pheew, at last...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Igwe!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
undecided Of which Kingdom? grin ^
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: *looks around for any sign of her* pheew, at last...

*sneaks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder* wink

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:55am On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:
*stops just in time, before karate chopping him*

Sorry...didn't realize it was you.

Goodnight harlos. kiss
lolcheesy
*pheeeewundecided....it could have been the best karate kick ever*

Good morning smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:58am On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: ...harlos, go prep the crown please undecided
The king is back

tongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
harlos:
lolcheesy
*pheeeewundecided....it could have been the best karate kick ever*

Good morning smiley

Morning harlos Dear. smiley

harlos: The king is back

tongue

Wait just a dadgum minute here!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Morning harlos Dear. smiley

Wait just a dadgum minute here!! angry
kiss

You wanna show a movie? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Which movie is that?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
harlos:
kiss

You wanna show a movie? grin

What genre.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nellaluv(f): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
hi . I think I just won this.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
nellaluv: hi . I think I just won this.

Nope smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Howdy house!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: Howdy house!

Step aside second place winner. cheesy tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NGOZIGLORI(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am the winner [email][/email]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Step aside second place winner. cheesy tongue
grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: grin grin grin

Exuuuuuuuuse me!

Coming through!

Excuse me, pardon me...excuse please.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Exuuuuuuuuse me!

Coming through!

Excuse me, pardon me...excuse please.
lmao grin U can't take ma place!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: lmao grin U can't take ma place!

I already did. You just don't realize it yet.

*puts on her Ninja stealth gear*

Hiyaaaaa

Back off before you get hurt. angry tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I already did. You just don't realize it yet.

*puts on her Ninja stealth gear*

Hiyaaaaa

Back off before you get hurt. angry tongue
I know a little Karate too, harlos got a taste of it...but hey, I'll just wait till U're asleep. They'll crown me tonight grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: I know a little Karate too, harlos got a taste of it...but hey, I'll just wait till U're asleep. They'll crown me tonight grin

Yeah...in your dreams... cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Yeah...in your dreams... cheesy
grin Oops
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: grin Oops

Thought you could slip that in all sneaky-like did ya?

*sneaks into his dream, steals the crown and runs out*

cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Thought you could slip that in all sneaky-like did ya?

*sneaks into his dream, steals the crown and runs out*

cheesy
shocked U've gotta give that back ...it belongs to ME!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: shocked U've gotta give that back ...it belongs to ME!

Nope

Finders keepers...Losers weepers. tongue cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Nope

Finders keepers...Losers weepers. tongue cheesy
Okay, u can keep it...it's the fake one grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: Okay, u can keep it...it's the fake one grin tongue

*stomps foot*

Grrrrrrrrr....You!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.