Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (735442 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

*stomps foot*

Grrrrrrrrr....You!!!!!!
I'm winning wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
cirmuell: I'm winning wink

Get in line.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
the coast is clear cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: the coast is clear cool

*Skates through the thread, circling him as I go.*

I'm everywhere and nowhere. tongue grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

*Skates through the thread, circling him as I go.*

I'm everywhere and nowhere. tongue grin

grin You!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: grin You!

Me?!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Me?!!
yes you, just lemme win jejely...I'll share the spoils with yah, deal? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: yes you, just lemme win jejely...I'll share the spoils with yah, deal? grin

Sure, but I win and share with you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Sure, but I win and share with you.
just lemme wear the crown for, say a whole day & you can have it forever. How about that?

U can't turn down this offer. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: just lemme wear the crown for, say a whole day & you can have it forever. How about that?

U can't turn down this offer. cool

I don't really want the crown. You can have it.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by HezronLorraine(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Hi Tex.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

wow, at last...thanks
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
HezronLorraine: Hi Tex.

Hez!! kiss

Where have you been? How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. I'm afraid to ask how your love is. It's been a long time. I hope all is well and you are happy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: wow, at last...thanks

No prob. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by HezronLorraine(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Hez!! kiss

Where have you been? How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. I'm afraid to ask how your love is. It's been a long time. I hope all is well and you are happy.
Am good dear,I just decided to see what I possibly missed.In all am good,living each day.Uche is great as well.

How's you,home,and nairaland in general?

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

No prob. grin
I cee grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
HezronLorraine: Am good dear,I just decided to see what I possibly missed.In all am good,living each day.Uche is great as well.

How's you,home,and nairaland in general?

I'm so glad you popped in. I hope you stick around. Relieved to hear you two are good.

You missed the NL tsunami. I lost some of my favorite poems. cry How long have you been gone? Is anything of yours missing?

I deactivated this account. Then regretted it. Having "texanomaly" back is the only good part about it all.

Anyway...what is up with you? Gimme d skinny! smiley

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by HezronLorraine(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm so glad you popped in. I hope you stick around. Relieved to hear you two are good.

You missed the NL tsunami. I lost some of my favorite poems. cry How long have you been gone? Is anything of yours missing?

I deactivated this account. Then regretted it. Having "texanomaly" back is the only good part about it all.

Anyway...what is up with you? Gimme d skinny! smiley
That tsunami was bad,my diary posts,a few topics are gone as well.About Uche,it's not as rosy as before,we've been having issues mainly about my kids,but we are still together,breakup is not imminent.

Aww dear,sorry about your poems,I think since January I've been gone or thereabout.It's good to have your monicker back again,glad for you.Am swarmed,hardly have time for relaxations online,but I'll try staying up a while.

I've grown a lot of facial hair,I decided to keep it,America is gay heaven,never knew I was a hot cake grin grin,are those details necessary.

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
HezronLorraine: That tsunami was bad,my diary posts,a few topics are gone as well.About Uche,it's not as rosy as before,we've been having issues mainly about my kids,but we are still together,breakup is not imminent.

Aww dear,sorry about your poems,I think since January I've been gone or thereabout.It's good to have your monicker back again,glad for you.Am swarmed,hardly have time for relaxations online,but I'll try staying up a while.

I've grown a lot of facial hair,I decided to keep it,America is gay heaven,never knew I was a hot cake grin grin,are those details necessary.

Hahahahahaha...I knew you were a hottie all along. You should have asked. Your personality alone is attractive.

Wait a minute here...kids? I didn't realize you had kids.

How long have you been here, and where? NY? How are things with your dad's business?

Ok...I have too many questions. Offline tinz I'm thinking. smiley I've missed you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by HezronLorraine(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Hahahahahaha...I knew you were a hottie all along. You should have asked. Your personality alone is attractive.

Wait a minute here...kids? I didn't realize you had kids.

How long have you been here, and where? NY? How are things with your dad's business?

Ok...I have too many questions. Offline tinz I'm thinking. smiley I've missed you.
Well,proves so,cause guys and girls undecided swarm me.

Yeah Tex,my twin boys,I re-adopted legally from mum and dad,must have missed that in my diary.

Since December last year.NY it is.Business is good,had trouble with Feds,went to court,but won.

Yeah offline it is.I'll reach you on a different address.

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
cool ^^^
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
.......and that's how I won the game..

The End! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
April07: .......and that's how I won the game..

The End! grin

Another dreamer?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Another dreamer winner ?

oh yes cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
April07:

oh yes cheesy
not so fast.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
April07: .......and that's how I won the game..

The End! grin
April07 howdy? Tis been a Wyl. Hope u good?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
April07 howdy? Tis been a Wyl. Hope u good?

Hey no sneaking in Jb! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2014
texanomaly: cool ^^^
Hello Tex. How's your weekend going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: wow, at last...thanks
Been trying to call the number u left on that DVR thread but it never connects. I go mail u sha wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hello Tex. How's your weekend going?

@work...

Going on a day trip with Kathy and the kids tomorrow. It should be fun for them. We are going to "Dinosaur World". smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2014
texanomaly:

Hey no sneaking in Jb! tongue
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. Wasn't sneaking, I'll still be the last person to post though wink tongue.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2014
texanomaly:
@work...
Going on a day trip with Kathy and the kids tomorrow. It should be fun for them. We are going to "Dinosaur World". smiley
Interesting smileycool. I'm sure u'll enjoy ur selves there wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.