Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Question And Answer To Those Who Are Angry Due To Olisah Been Handcuff To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question And Answer To Those Who Are Angry Due To Olisah Been Handcuff To Court (463 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question And Answer To Those Who Are Angry Due To Olisah Been Handcuff To Court by olaoracle(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
I think due to the Level of Corruption this Country has been open up to in the past Two Decades I deduce just some conclusion in the Mental Process and Thinking of an average Nigerian who believe in Party Discrimination and Ethnic Division and I came to realize that 90% of 170million Nigerians are psychologically Sick and Bias because of what I can call Poverty and Norms, Wish is the way we (Nigerians) think things should be due to the Psychological Trauma that an average Nigerian has passed through in the past Government.
Imagine this Scenario and Judge yourself by analyzing maybe you are Sane or Insane
1. Did Dasuki Collect $2.1=YES

2. Did he gave Olisah Metu N400m=YES

3. Did you as a Supporter benefit from the money when it was shared=NO

4. Did the duos accepted the responsibilities of taking, sharing & receiving the money respectively as the case maybe=YES

5. Where were you when the money is been shared= At your Home Broke; while some not even able to afford Three Square Meal

6. Did Dasuki cooperate with the EFCC= YES

7. Did Dasuki try to eat his Statement=NO

8. Did Olisah try to eat the statement he made by himself which make the prison service to strengthen their guard by handcuffing him so that he will not abscond=YES

9. Have ever have sympathy for a criminal who stole soap or any other material things and thereby snap the picture and post it on www.nairaland.com or any social media because he is been handcuff to court and then condemn the prison service=No

10. Why are you angry and condemning the Government because Olisah was handcuffed=It is just Discrimination of Class i.e the Rich & the Poor

11. Is it morally sane for you to waist your hard earned Megabyte which you have work hard to get from this our harsh Nigeria Network and now use it in support of this Arms Deal at the detriment of the falling Soldiers and Civilians whose families still seek JUSTICE=NO

12. Put your self in their (families) shoes; will you not even demand more than handcuff and bail of ‪#‎400m‬, if one of your family is among the Soldiers/Civilians that fell during those hard time for Olisah to be realise=YES
Now I will leave those wailing wailers who are in support of Olisah or those who are complaining of witch hunting to Judge my dear President whom i believe is open to more information and as a Father who is aggrieved that, his Home and Families which is NIGERIA has suffer alot from this Looters who called their self our Leader in the Past.

My take is that if MUHAMMADU BUHARI did not get it right, it will be difficult to get it right again and that is why I will pitch my Tent with, The Man of his Words, Mr Zero Tolerance to Corruption, the Nemesis that is catching up with our Looters, because I know and believe he will get it right.
‪#‎OneNigeria‬
‪#‎zerotolerancetocorruption‬
‪#‎letbabacontinue‬
‪#‎wearegoingbacktoourpastglory‬
‪#‎babacandoit‬
‪#‎GodwillHelpyou‬
@MBuhari
@olaoracleblog

1 Like

Re: Question And Answer To Those Who Are Angry Due To Olisah Been Handcuff To Court by akinszz: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
@Op there is nothing you can say that will make a wailing wailer not to wail again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removed, Kerosene Hits N83 Per Litre / Landlord Issues Ex-igp, Okiro Quit Notice. / Buhari Installs Alake Of Egbaland As FUNAI First Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.