Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? (880 Views)

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
i have read with amusement the comments of people on the thread that gave an update on nnamdi kanu's case saying that the court THREW OUT THE SIX CASES OF TREASON BROUGHT AGAINST HIM BY THE DSS
and granted the LEGAL TEAM OF NNAMDI KANU their request of remanding him in prison against the FG COUNCIL TO KEEP HIM IN DSS CUSTODY
now my reason of opening this thread is to ask all of you who commented negatively on the other thread these
1. didnt you guys notice that the court for a record 3rd time didnt buy the TREASON TRASH?
2. didnt you guys notice that the court again REFUSED TO LISTEN TO DSS bu instead granted NNAMDI KANU'S COUNCIL their request?
3. dint you guys notice that nnamdi kanu is the winner here?
i see a pattern emerging here the JUDICIARY is not happy with buhari and they are showing it. i see buhari doing something silly as regards to nnamdi kanu. i see buhari ending nigeria
i dont know o, but i have said my own.
for you APC fan boys commenting and insulting nnamdi kanu, please read that post again and answer the three questions i asked here.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
You Igbos should be the one to read again

2 Likes

Re: why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? by vayne(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
You Igbos should be the one to read again

These zombies do not even realize that a verdict has not been given yet,and being remanded in prison affords kanu the opportunity to see his family and lawyers..it was his lawyer(a senior advocate of Nigeria)that facilitated his move to prison as against what buhari and his zombies want,for kanu to remain in dss custody...these people are so dumb!

1 Like

Re: why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? by cheruv: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Your presentations corresponds with the visions I've received from the crystal ball undecided
Re: why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today? by kingzizzy: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Txonyi:
i have read with amusement the comments of people on the thread that gave an update on nnamdi kanu's case saying that the court THREW OUT THE SIX CASES OF TREASON BROUGHT AGAINST HIM BY THE DSS
and granted the LEGAL TEAM OF NNAMDI KANU their request of remanding him in prison against the FG COUNCIL TO KEEP HIM IN DSS CUSTODY
now my reason of opening this thread is to ask all of you who commented negatively on the other thread these
1. didnt you guys notice that the court for a record 3rd time didnt buy the TREASON TRASH?
2. didnt you guys notice that the court again REFUSED TO LISTEN TO DSS bu instead granted NNAMDI KANU'S COUNCIL their request?
3. dint you guys notice that nnamdi kanu is the winner here?
i see a pattern emerging here the JUDICIARY is not happy with buhari and they are showing it. i see buhari doing something silly as regards to nnamdi kanu. i see buhari ending nigeria
i dont know o, but i have said my own.
for you APC fan boys commenting and insulting nnamdi kanu, please read that post again and answer the three questions i asked here.
thanks

APC supporters and their 'saviour' Buhari have something in common, they don't know anything about the law or the rule of law. APC supporters read that Kanu is heading for Kuje prison and were rejoicing that Kanu is going to suffer but they didn't know that the ruling was in Kanu's favour. Kanu can now recieve visitors, have access to his legal team and communicate with outside world which was impossible when he was kept incommunicado by the DSS.

I'm not sure if the court actually struck out the 6 charges against him. That part is still a bit confusing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Emmanuel Udom's Victory Is 'triumph Of Light Over Darkness' - Bishop Oyedep / WAEC To Finance Minister: Go Back To Secondary School / CJN, 600 Judges Yet To Get Jan. Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.