Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Authenticate Your Driver's License - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Authenticate Your Driver's License (35728 Views)

How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less / Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / How To Authenticate Your Vehicle Insurance - Important!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by busyfishing(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
jeez!!! my is so fake
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
overdrive:

It's fake, just go to their office and obtain d real one ur picture will be captured there
Ur guy chop ur money clean mouth grin

Story. It's fake and road safety officers couldn't detect it? Another story. I never reimbursed the said friend money for the license, he did it voluntarily.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by rman: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh yea? A friend got me a license last year in absentia and he never went through any driving test but used my photograph. And I never had a problem with any road safety officer or police when I showed it to them upon request. He might have paid more than the official fee though and I can tell you it's genuine.

Not possible again bro. Maybe your licence is fake.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by spookydee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
ademoladeji:

How do I check the validation of my Vehicle license

on the paper of the vehicle license, you would find their site.. visit the site to validate ur paper

1 Like

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by mrking3(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
mine says expiry more than 30 days! Meaning its genuine and still valid.

1 Like

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by Moahmed: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh yea? A friend got me a license last year in absentia and he never went through any driving test but used my photograph. And I never had a problem with any road safety officer or police when I showed it to them upon request. He might have paid more than the official fee though and I can tell you it's genuine.

fake
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by balash(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Just checked mine. It's Genuine. Mhen
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by tico1212(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
WaleyFem:
Nigeria is finally entering the digital age. The license should be linked with BVN, TIN and national identity card details. Kudos
Even with car plate number #gbam#
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by Bimpe29: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Similar steps are applicable to all classes of Driver's Licence.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by overdrive(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Story. It's fake and road safety officers couldn't detect it? Another story. I never reimbursed the said friend money for the license, he did it voluntarily.

It's fake for ur own good go to their office and obtain d genuine one bye
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by foriz4u(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2016
kennyman2000:
Lemme bookmark this thread. It'll be useful when i get that car.

Bless my hustle ohh lord and that of my fellow nairalanders!

Check my signature for your customised wristband
how do I bookmark pls I need to learn it roo... I hope it will book on NL n nt on my browser. pls show me how
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by Timbuktu14(m): 1:59am On Feb 04, 2016
macklef:
Mine is fake o. I don die
My data did not come out at all.
I paid 15k o
Get a new one while you still can! Apart from giving you access to driving anywhere in Nigeria, its also a means of ID. You don't want to be caught going around with a fake ID wink
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by Timbuktu14(m): 2:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks for the info @OP. The authenticity of my Driver's License was never in doubt though grin
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by lonelydora: 3:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Confirmed.

Me after checking mine.

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by lonelydora: 4:00am On Feb 04, 2016
macklef:
I paid 15k o

As long as you gave an official a passport instead of going to be captured in their office, it is fake. Una no dey hear word for this country.

1 Like

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by lonelydora: 4:02am On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

As long as you gave a passport without going to their office to be captured, it is fake. Kpele ooo.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by kennyman2000(m): 4:55am On Feb 04, 2016
foriz4u:

how do I bookmark pls I need to learn it roo... I hope it will book on NL n nt on my browser. pls show me how

Whenever you see any thread that you like and dont want to miss it. Just click on FOLLOW BUTTON at the top page of the thread of down page of the thread.

By clicking follow.. You've followed it and whenever you want to view it. Just click on FT or FOLLOWED TOPIC COLUMN at the top page i.e where you've nairaland and your username. You'll see the followed topic in that area and u just click on it and view whatever u want to view in the thread. Hope this helps.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by emmabest2000(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2016
ndce:
• Visit www.nigeriadriverslicence.org

• Click on DL Application

• Click on Re-Issue of Driver’s Licence from the drop down for VALID Driver’s Licence or Renewal of Driver’s Licence for EXPIRED Driver’s Licence

• Supply Driver’s Licence Number and Date of Birth in the dialog box that opens

• Click on search

• Click Ok from the pop up box, after confirming the Drivers Licence number to be correct

• This will pull up your information as supplied when you processed the New Driver’s Licence

• If it does not pull up your data, means your New Driver’s Licence is Fake and is not in FRSC Data Base

NOTE: This check is for only the NEW DRIVER’S LICENCE (D)

2 Likes

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by pattybf(f): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

u mean in 2016, u still don't know that driver license done by proxy is an obvious fake!

Come n get a real one now before u pay dearly!

It won't take more than 2hrs of ur time
https://24hrdriverslicense./3-2/
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by laclass(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Good info
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by des4ella(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2016
My bro ur licence is not genuine.. you have to be physically present to take biometric and data capture for any genuine drivers licence..

Oh yea? A friend got me a license last year in absentia and he never went through any driving test but used my photograph. And I never had a problem with any road safety officer or police when I showed it to them upon request. He might have paid more than the official fee though and I can tell you it's genuine.[/quote]
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by Civory(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2016
For those of u falling victims to fake driver's license I will refer u to a lady who did mine for me. She works at the Coker/Aguda LGA Surulere branch of the Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency. Her contacts are: 08186002495, 07035747751, whatsapp: 08023138853. The good thing is that she doesn't collect money until she delivers the job. And of course u have to be in their office for biometric. THIS ONE NA CONFIRM.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by foriz4u(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2016
kennyman2000:

Whenever you see any thread that you like and dont want to miss it. Just click on FOLLOW BUTTON at the top page of the thread of down page of the thread.

By clicking follow.. You've followed it and whenever you want to view it. Just click on FT or FOLLOWED TOPIC COLUMN at the top page i.e where you've nairaland and your username. You'll see the followed topic in that area and u just click on it and view whatever u want to view in the thread. Hope this helps.
ok. thanks a lot
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by macklef(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
lonelydora:

As long as you gave an official a passport instead of going to be captured in their office, it is fake. Una no dey hear word for this country.
Bros, i went for capturing also na. And i was in queue in d frsc office in berger just like everyone else.
Abi is d office itself a scam ni?
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

If VI0 caught u ehn,then you will realise 9ja of today is different from the old 9ja.
Even the road safety just let u be ni.
Police never just get ur time.
Better go and do the real thing and not be one of the 9jerians that do not want things working in his motherland.do ur part and let others do theirs before u blame Jonathan or Buhari
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Had a fake one once.

I did it in Ondo with a passport and I didn't even realize it was fake.

Used it for 2 years and no Road Safety or Police detected it until the day I met an FRSC Official who was one of those in charge of issuing Licenses.

One look at mine and he immediately knew it was fake.
Almost paid 50k that day because that's the official price for driving with a fake license.

I was however let off with a slap on my wrist after begging for more than an hour about how Ignorant I was.

Ignorance, however isn't an excuse.
The witches from my village were just not on my case that day.

ronald4lif:

Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by leksy07(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
macklef:
I paid 15k o

Xame with me oo,, i haff finis
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2016
leksy07:

Xame with me oo,, i haff finis

You haven't finished. All you need do is come now and process a genuine driver's license which you must be present for your biometric capturing.

The only periquisite for obtaining a genuine drivers license now is biometric capturing. Times are gone when it was done by proxy and any one who is still using those license that was done by proxy now is automatically using A FAKE LICENSE.
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by yhemini: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
ndce:
• Visit www.nigeriadriverslicence.org

• Click on DL Application

• Click on Re-Issue of Driver’s Licence from the drop down for VALID Driver’s Licence or Renewal of Driver’s Licence for EXPIRED Driver’s Licence

• Supply Driver’s Licence Number and Date of Birth in the dialog box that opens

• Click on search

• Click Ok from the pop up box, after confirming the Drivers Licence number to be correct

• This will pull up your information as supplied when you processed the New Driver’s Licence

• If it does not pull up your data, means your New Driver’s Licence is Fake and is not in FRSC Data Base

NOTE: This check is for only the NEW DRIVER’S LICENCE (D)

Nice one am going to try later
Re: How To Authenticate Your Driver's License by hodusglobal(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2017
I got my original drivers licence today after 4 months and three weeks of capturing...I'm happy now that I will be able to drive any car, bus or pick up till year 2022 because I paid for 5 years licence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) / Have You Ever Wondered Why Steering Wheels Are Not In The Center?-read This / Trailer Falls On Family Car In Anambra, Claims Four Lives Instantly..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.