Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos (21610 Views)

Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by DaGC(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Reminds me of a nollywood movie where Nkem Owoh was a cop on patrolling duty and ran into the bush when he heard knockouts/gunshots.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Mpanyi: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Laugh wan scatter me here. Hear police. Why not create another police system.

For the dead man, may his death not be in vain. He tried doing what police were running away from. May he RIP.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Doyin2016: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
join autopartsnigeria.com where we manage your vehicle and do vehicle particulars, driver license and sell spare parts

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by mobaladf: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
otokx:
Going for a scan at 10pm ?
Xo why are you telling us. are we d one to give you transport fare. grin shocked grin cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Software202(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
callJesu:
This is serious and may the state of the security of the nation receive quick recovery. Nigeria will survive
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by mobaladf: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
See the Cowards wey we call police.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by shejane: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why am I not surprise? Oh is Niaja Police
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Dom2020: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
the Nigerian police force, do not have the interest of the masses at all.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by dotune(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
have u ever been arrested by police and the policeman is asking u "u get biro for there?" U have to write statement.

Naija police tuale for una. grin
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by bronzegoddess(f): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked Awwww!

Can you imagin?

The same police Korede Bello dey campaign for....... who is to be blame here, Korede Bello that hyped the policemen or the policemen that failed to perform their duty
No o..let's blame abraham. Rubbish
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Genea(f): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
When i hear dah armed robbers were caught by policemen,i do wonder if deir charms failed dem,cos nigerian policemen are nothing to write home about,infact uniformed men are more of a failure dan success to d country,dey terrorize d innocent and hail d criminals...dey r a failed dream
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by myners007: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Coward and smart Cop
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by greyce: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND INDEED!!!! Anyways I don't blame them.why shld they die 4 a country that won't remember them when they're gone
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by lonelydora: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
And we call Nigeria a country? Policemen ran!
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by johnjimiflex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
otokx:
You got a brain at all... I suggest you go for a head scan at 12pm since you dunno that hospitals work 24 7.... What you trying to do now? huh? you tryna present the couple as the guilty ones here right? Typical... #bereasonable #getabrain

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by johnjimiflex(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Victorchuks4:
It happenes in the zoo
And you are a Bush dog idiot.... at least zoo animals are tamed and civil.... can you say the same for a wild pig? I mean for yourself? You orangutan
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
For as long as muyiwa adejobi and his likes continue to lie over serious issue, police will continue to misbehave and kill. Their strength is only on innocent citizens. The bloody lying communicators.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by johnjimiflex(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
lonelydora:
And we call Nigeria a country? Policemen ran!

and how does the Police running make Nigeria any less a country country than it was before the incident? Same way my getting angry with your irrationality doesn't make you any less stupid than you are now
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
For as long as muyiwa adejobi and his likes continue to lie over serious issue, police will continue to misbehave and kill. Their strength is only on innocent citizens. Adejobi the bloody lying communicator.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by tuna4servi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rubbish police, but wait gun was able to kill d OPC man. Only Christ dat has d power to save, so embrace Jesus Christ today.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by johnjimiflex(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dom2020:
the Nigerian police force, do not have the interest of the masses at all.
You just solved the rocket maths... Welcome to Reality dumb ass
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by suruwilliams(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Korede come see police ya friend when ya do Advert for
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
otokx:

That was the first thing i noticed. some people are so so careless security wise. Which hospital does scan at 10pm
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Cammo: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Any young female MTN staff should contact me for business
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by hollandis(f): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mortiple:
This is so pathetic.

May the soul of the gallantry OPC member rest in peace.
Gallantry? Gallantly ?
Blind people
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by conniblakes(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/20/policemen-abscond-as-robbers-shoot-guard-abduct-couple-in-lagos/

I'd rather pay thugs for security, Bleep d police, they are of no use, na today.

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by floridam(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Get well soon Engineer Kunmi and wife.
May u receive divine healing and recover very fast as though the robbers never attacked in Jesus name.
Amen.
Your one yr senior in Unilorin salutes you.
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Slimzjoe(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked Awwww!

Can you imagin?

The same police Korede Bello dey campaign for....... who is to be blame here, Korede Bello that hyped the policemen or the policemen that failed to perform their duty

I think it was Stated very Clearly in the Article that It was just 2 Police men Around at the Station. And Incase you don't Know, they are probably Corporals without Guns. So Where you Expecting them to Chase Robbers with Sophisticated Weapons with there Teeth??

Think before Typing Ejor
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please General Buhari, allow citizens to arm themselves.

You will leave a legacy as quite a bit of diasporans will come back.

When polled , the main two reasons for not wanting to come back is personal security and power.

I can take care of the power please allow us to take care of the security too.

Egun "19 in the clip and 1 in the chamber" Mogaji
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by francizy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Imagine these fools in black and right close to their station and they had to run, leaving the citizens (they vowed to protect) at the mercies of crooks. The police is not and will never be your friend (unless if you're a highly placed individual that dolls out money to the fools)!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by coded01: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I think it was Stated very Clearly in the Article that It was just 2 Police men Around at the Station. And Incase you don't Know, they are probably Corporals without Guns. So Where you Expecting them to Chase Robbers with Sophisticated Weapons with there Teeth??

Think before Typing Ejor

Oga don vex oh... grin
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by ybalogs(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Naija police and their ways. They never change. Oloshi people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Man Stabbed Neighbour On Manhood In Lagos / Bandits Kidnap 21 Passengers In Niger State / Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.