Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos (21611 Views)

Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
" There were two of them, a man and a woman. But they shunned me. I called my husband on the telephone and told him what happened. He said I should call the police and I told him I was with them but they were not doing anything. When the police heard that, they quickly shut their gate,” she added.

The policemen were said to have opened their gate and invited Olojede to make statements.
“Later, they asked if there was anybody that could identify the man that was shot dead and two men came forward and said he was a member of the OPC and his name was Kayode.

“They then put him in the same van they were supposed to use to chase the robbers, preparing him for the mortuary. They started asking me all kinds of irrelevant questions
."

Nigeria police is your friend ..........smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by smashad(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
amunkita:
If an OPC member could be shot nd he died, who now is police

Police only power in Nigeria re reserved for the Okada riders..

RIP OPC member with fake Jazz...
. lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Toosure70: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Police is your friend now, or do you want your friend killed?
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2016
ignoramus..soon u will ask why a woman shud go into labour at midnight...i said it most of our policemen are like some nairalanders just dull dull dull!!!!!!!!!!!
otokx:
Going for a scan at 10pm ?
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by Slimzjoe(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2016
coded01:

Oga don vex oh... grin

I hate am when People wey no Know Anything about Police Operations go dey Open there Mouth and Fingers to Type Rubbish angry angry
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by alaskido(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2016
The Police is your friend in times of collecting bribe but in times of trouble you are on your own. grin grin
Re: Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos by coded01: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I hate am when People wey no Know Anything about Police Operations go dey Open there Mouth and Fingers to Type Rubbish angry angry

Bro I understand!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Man Stabbed Neighbour On Manhood In Lagos / Bandits Kidnap 21 Passengers In Niger State / Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.