Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) (5340 Views)

Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army / 40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by tataiwo09(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Wetin you won join army for? Na to beat civilians?

lol
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by babaijesha1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
newsallround:
Reports just coming in say there is tension in Bayelsa state at the moment as gun men suspected to be sea pirates, this afternoon attacked a military checkpoint in Nembe, Bayelsa East senatorial district killing four soldiers and a policeman and wounding many others.

The hoodlums, believed to be in search of arms and ammunition, according to a security source launched the attack on the military checkpoint from land and water.

They reportedly stole rifles of the slain operatives as well as HP Guns and ammunition from the base
before disappearing into the mangrove creek.
The authorities of the Joint Task Force and the state
police command confirmed the incident.

Source: http://www.zubbyblog.com/breaking-news-tension-in-bayelsa-as-militants-attack-army-check-point-kill-four-soldiers/
how much were you paid to post this ancient news that could cause unnecessary tension in the polity ? You are obviously a wicked soul who wallows in mischief. MYND44 & OAM4J pls come and take down this thread
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
I have comments, but I reserve it.
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
babaijesha1:
how much were you paid to post this ancient news that could cause unnecessary tension in the polity ? You are obviously a wicked soul who wallows in mischief. MYND44 & OAM4J pls come and take down this thread

Guy nawa 4 _U o. U ήό Gέţ Hάή∂, CĻόşέ ţħέ ţħŕέά∂ Iŕάήù tongue
babaijesha1:

Guy nawa 4 _U o. U ήό Gέţ Hάή∂, CĻόşέ ţħέ ţħŕέά∂ Iŕάήù
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by free2ryhme: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Where una form this news
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
dani3:
Bad news everyday. Nothing good will come out from naija delter apart from oil. grin that's why i hate visiting that region, cultist everywhere and later somebody will come and start shouting i'm ijaw from naija delter as if they pay people from naija delter everymonth.

Be careful... And pls learn to improve on your spellings... It's Delta not delter. I know where you are from. How can a literate man/boy say such annoying words... If you don't know what to say... Just read through comments and leave...
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by Bennyschools(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
madenigga:
I blame Gej for this. grin

lols don't mind them, always blaming Gej wen they don't know what to do. kai sori I blame Jonathan 4 buharia lack of economic direction
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by Jazzlite: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2016
dey go yer clinic.... which kain doctor u be sef?

doctokwus:
Mods this news is old(August 8/2015).The blogger conveniently edited out some items and removed the date to make it appear recent. This is fraudulent of both the op and blogger.
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) by dani3(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2016
kerygalerie:

Be careful... And pls learn to improve on your spellings... It's Delta not delter. I know where you are from. How can a literate man/boy say such annoying words... If you don't know what to say... Just read through comments and leave...
cry me a river... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / Youth Empowerment: Enugu Government Establishes Tech Hub Centres / This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.