Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose (24540 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood-fayose / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by cutetopsey(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Chubhie: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
LOL.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by spencekat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gov.Fayose,you are blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by RedCapChief(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whether you love or hate Fayose, you can't deny that the man has a point.

Oshiomole wrote the script for episode 1 - " US Officials told me an un-named minister in Jonathan's govt stole $6 billion" - This was later shown to be a lie

Aisha Buhari dropped the script for episode 2 - " 7 un-named Nigerians stole 1.34 trillion naira!"

Lai Mohammed, the master story-teller, has just finished releasing his own script.

Even Amaechi wants to win Nollywood award with his own " An unnamed investor stole 32 billion naira"

All this telemundo sef

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
NO PROBLEM!
WE ARE HERE TO WATCH ALL THE MOVIES!
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

Can this guy just keep mute and face his main duty as Governor of Ekiti and stop ranting like he is the new chairman of the dead party called PDP.

His ranting are not longer interesting like it use to be. Let him just change tactics.

When was the last time he commision good projects anf picture it for all to see in Ekiti, rather he keeps roaming the street of Ekiti and also attacking PMP at every corner.

Dont worry, PMP is cooking your pot of soup and you will eat it hot with cold Origin.

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

#We are one and will remain one forever.
but for goodness sake wat is so bad or so hard for u to understand in wat fayose said.wat is wrong wit we nigerians.God of heaven just safe us.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Drgleave: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
If governance is like Nollywood movie then i'm the Passer-by that would fold my hands and nod in pity at a Ghost who got hit while trying to cross the road to buy petrol.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by wisenewgem(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
The easiest way of earning an insult in Nigeria is by criticising the present government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by wwwkaycom(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
I know one of the ex-governors Lai referred to, he is Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by moredollar(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
spencekat:
Gov.Fayose,you are blessed.
[s][quote author=spencekat post=42171168]Gov.Fayose,you are blessed.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by anytexy: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Karlovich:
What do you expect from a president without certificate.
Na lie oo. He get NEPA BILL certificate naw. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by moredollar(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
anytexy:
Na lie oo. He get NEPA BILL certificate naw. Hahahahaha
Chai.......
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Olukolade1: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fayose ride on. No body can kill the truth.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by nature4c: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Scarm every where, I voted for dis man to solve our problem ,but I don't understand his plan at all, this money is missing dat money is missing, pls Mr president bring solution for problem.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by tommykiwi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
U have spoken well my Governor, plz tell them...What abt Lambroke the EFCC chairman that we heard stole #1.3 trillion naira av Buhari and is cohorts arrested him or what r they still waiting for? Or is it because he is from the North? Apc U guys should answer our question.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by dammytosh: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't worry, he go soon reach ur season.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by ionsman: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMAyedun:
Zombie!! grin

Tell that to your family members. ....
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by aiksneffects: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

Can this guy just keep mute and face his main duty as Governor of Ekiti and stop ranting like he is the new chairman of the dead party called PDP.

His ranting are not longer interesting like it use to be. Let him just change tactics.

When was the last time he commision good projects anf picture it for all to see in Ekiti, rather he keeps roaming the street of Ekiti and also attacking PMP at every corner.

Dont worry, PMP is cooking your pot of soup and you will eat it hot with cold Origin.

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

No, he should not keep mute because the beauty of every democratic government is strong and vocal opposition criticizing errors and scrutinising the activities of the government.

If you read the statement and your judgement is for Fayose to keep mute and be silence just like other dump sheepees then you are willingly ignorant and part of the problem.
You probably must be getting lots of inspiration from that retard called Liar Mohammed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by omolami: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fayose always saying the truth and this annoys Apc su'porters and its keadershihip

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Uncletony(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
i tire for them ooo!
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Horlufemi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimerase2:
Useless president without purpose angry
All we hear is corruption corruption, no single policy
Everi tin is getting worst
Our economy is now in shambles angry

If you are truthful to yourself you will know that whether Jonathan won or not. we will still be in this mess of economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Haliraph(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
I luv dis man called Fayose, for me I'll call him the Martin jr of lutherPDP .
Oga u have a dream no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by dancewith: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is time we felt the advent of a new government. Aside the fight against graft, the present government has shown remarkable lack of insight and understanding of how to make the country start ticking. During the obasanjo's administration, there were noticeable impact on the lives of the people and corporate citizens

For the first time, banks were robust enough to support businesses with hundreds of millions of naira. The capital market was upbeat and economic factors were all active. This also were true for the fashola's administration and governor chime to mention a few. I mentioned obj's tenure particularly because he too started zealously with a war against graft, introducing efcc and icpc; yet the economic factors were noticeably active

It is a major negative score for this present rulers to keep looking for excuses while impoverishing the masses and playing them for billiards. I agree with Fayose completely on this. It's becoming too comical for even their supporters.

I also think the ministers are too scared to use their initiatives to avoid crossing an unforgiving and iron fisted ruler whom they suspect is a closet maximum ruler. If indeed this is the case, the prognosis for our future economic growth is dire

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by allthingsgood: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
I can promise you this guy will end up in Jail! grin
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Chibuzoc(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

MosakuAW:

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

MosakuAW:

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

God Forbid
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by gigabyte13: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Market governor continue, na turn by turn, it will soon be ur turn na, continue. Ur tenure go soon finish na. Kashamu did more than this, now he is gentle. Continue ooooooo
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
alcmene:
What is happening in the nollywood is even more real than that of nigeria govt of buhari.

Liar mohamed should tell Nigerians why the FG was watching like zombie as Lassa Fever decimated about 17 states resulting to hundreds of deaths.

Who in his right mind would even give attention to a lying and deceptive rabble-rouser like Lai Mohammed except lairs and deceivers like him?
Was he not the same Lai Mohammed who raised many false alarm that Jonathan hired an Israelite to jam INEC's computer?

"The only people whose IQ are lower than Buhari are his supporters"

Is Ekiti not one of those states being hit by Lassa fever? And is Fayose not the governor of Ekiti anymore? So what is Fayose doing to curtail the epidemic in his state? Oh, I guess he is rather watching the so-called 'Nollywood movies'. Useless and clownish governor who has lost every sense of decorum and direction...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by divine9540: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
I love dis man always on point.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by omogin(f): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
madridguy:
Buhari giving Fayose heart attack since year 00 AD. Fayose, the Ponmo cutting gomina.
Heart attack ke? Fayose is making more sense than buhari and all his supporters combined

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Akaujaa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Its good to criticize but when lack what to say, its better you shut up so people don't mistake you for a mad man. Fayose, with due respect, I think you need to keep quite especially now.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by linusbnn(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

Don't allow partisan politics take over you sense of fairness, what that man said,is it True or False?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / President Buhari Receives Liberia’s Highest National Honour (photos) / Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.