Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) (26795 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by jaylister(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
The veteran actress shared this lovely family photo from their vacation. They all look like siblings!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0Xi-BgUdQ/?hl=en

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by jaylister(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by xreal: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is one of the beauty of having children at an early stage.
They all look of the same age bracket.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by samuel19222(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Family Is Everything....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by herzern1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Still lookinq for how this picture will make 100 naira equal 1 dollar..........

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Victorakats(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by asumo12: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
That awkward moment wen u visit your rich uncle
in abuja and d wife serves you 2 slice of bread
with egg... and d kids be like 'uncle can u finish
dis?' I b like 'se awon eleyi gbadun sha?'

Me wey
dey eat 11 wraps of fufu for IKOTUN

grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Dbeze: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who dey mix cream for their papa, I hope it's nt that aunty yaba, cos it is damage yellowbar pple skin ooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dis her daughter way wear bum shorts, they gats monitor her well, the girl eye nor good, all her pics nah so so seductive style n pose angry angry i know her fans will chew me raw, but the truth must be told...... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by wrecksfurd(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Saw this pic on IG some mins ago. Beautiful family
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
nice one OmoT....U should be proud!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by fiftynaira(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
goldbim this could be us.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by BE811APP: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yawns...

Welcome to Nairaland Blog!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Dbeze: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who dey mix cream for their papa, I hope no be that Aunty yaba, cos she Hv damage yellowbar pple skin ooooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Waskolo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
xreal:
This is one of the beauty of having children at an early stage.
They all look of the same age bracket.

Have you started having yours?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by anny268(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
asumo12:

Me wey
Haba.. 11 too much na. No lie o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by namuguibe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
wow she started making babies at 18 shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Nche95(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
she got a nice butt.. just one night with her

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by goldbim(f): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
fiftynaira:
goldbim this could be us.
cool cool cool my bae is back!! kiss kiss.where have you been??did you get my mentions?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by diva90: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice one! Her kids are all grown
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy home
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by star4ever: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
This family has remained united. Omotola, you are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
asumo12:

Me wey

grin
u are not serious I tell u.

The best thing to do is to go outside & eat to avoid ulcer oh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by fiftynaira(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
goldbim:
cool cool cool my bae is back!! kiss kiss.where have you been??did you get my mentions?

Been around... the globe

Jst saw it as soon as I logged in.

How's gidi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by BF69BF: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
#JustPassing
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by asumo12: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
anny268:
Haba.. 11 too much na. No lie o

11 wrap of fufu too much bawo?

U need to see the way dey now wrap fufu for my area ...

Change catch fufu too ma!

grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Beautiful family.. money is good.

Poverty...

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by asumo12: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u are not serious I tell u.

The best thing to do is to go outside & eat to avoid ulcer oh

I'm the author of my belle oooo!

Na to enter street Sure niyen...

How your day Na?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by Daniel058(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
[To Marry early na im sure pass but some ladies prefer to discover Mungo Park first. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family In US (photo) by goldbim(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
fiftynaira:

Been around... the globe

Jst saw it as soon as I logged in.

How's gidi?
good to know..Gidi's cool..how's PH??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today / Joy Nguma Builds A House In Lagos (Photos) / Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.