Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fraudulent Practice With Remita. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudulent Practice With Remita. (2037 Views)

Senate Hearing: CBN Admits Contract With Remita, Collects N2Trillion Into TSA. / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Practice With Remita. by freshvine(f): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
I went to Corporate Affairs Zonal headquarters in Port Harcourt for a business transactions and the transaction entails me depositing money in a bank through the federal government single account module. I walked to the nearest bank, filled the teller and paid the requisite fees. After my receipt was printed with the Remita logo and a confirmation Barcode, I discovered that jigawa state in northern Nigeria was used as a state of transaction. This could only mean it was preset from the system.

How can an igbo lady pay money in Rivers State only for it to be entered as jigawa catchment territory.

Chineke Okike Abiama, is this a human error or a calculated attempt to rob Peter and pay Paul?

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Practice With Remita. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
They are generating revenue from old eastern region while it accounted for in the North as their revenue.
Its a total scam.

I will like to follow this up.
Send me a pm and forward to me a copy of that receipt.

Pls also photocopy that print out receipt.

4 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Practice With Remita. by EasternActivist: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Scam
Re: Fraudulent Practice With Remita. by freshvine(f): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2016
This is a copy of the payment receipt. What has Jigawa State got to do with a payment in Trans Amadi area of Port Harcourt?

Re: Fraudulent Practice With Remita. by vincent10(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2016
And Bihari is an upright and a noble man.
Re: Fraudulent Practice With Remita. by matthew41(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2016
vincent10:
And Bihari is an upright and a noble man.

What has buhari got to do with this now?Children of hate SMH.

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL! APC'S Change Is Actually An Islamic Religious Agenda, Babangida Aliyu / Buhari; An Economic Illiterate, Recession To Last 5 Years – Diplomats / Fact.List Of The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.