Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' (32150 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ijaw1stson: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
wailers
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by agabaI23(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Demdem:
Seriously, some line items needs to be expunged completely expecially those that can't be explained in the whole budget. Let the NASS do the needful and do so and stop boring us with their noise.That's one of the reasons why they were elected. To checkmate the executives.
There is hope!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by major466(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Over 90% of corrupt practices are done through inflated budgets and contracts. The 2016 budget sure looks like a conduit pipe for looting of funds. Very ironic that a govt that's preaching about corruption and autere measures is engaging in extravagance lifestyle.
Nigerians from all works of life should rise up against this budget.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Observant: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Pained and obsessed IPOBian that will never get over the psychological effect of not having barcanista in his ipob fraud.

Paid Hack really
slowpoke everything must be a sectorial topic.
"We Niger delta"

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Pained and obsessed IPOBian that will never get over the psychological effect of not having barcanista in his ipob fraud.

Please clear me a bit.
What's fraudulent about the IPOB?

The very idea or the make up?

Also, I don't think any sane person should be angry with you for having a different opinion.

We all must not see it same way all the time.

For example, I am convinced the foundation of Nigeria as laid my slave traders is one of the greatest frauds on this earth.

I am also convinced that as result of irreconcilable differences, that the circle of blood will never stop.

Even the attempt made by Jonathan. for us to negotiate Nigeria has been trashed by the North!

if the idea is a fraud, please convince me. I am ready and willing to learn.

If it is the make up. please what are your observations.

Hope you are doing great?
it's been a while.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Scam government of illiteracy..
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
agabaI23:
There is hope!

U arent serious. What do u take me for before? Rubbish.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by orisa37: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
More than double by N1.12bn extra. Beware of corruption.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Tedassie(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Hmm...before y'all start giving yourselves a HEART ATTACK,here's something:

https://www.nairaland.com/2857628/how-survive-heart-attack-when
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by GANJAFARMER: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Observant:

Paid hack, go and ask your oga Buhari na, a prostitute like you jumping from one camp to another with zero allegiance should have first hand information na.
You no longer do all those your useless analysis after your mouth have been stuffed with money.
You have been reduced and relegated to the "We Niger Delta and "We South- South" sectorial discussion. Chai.... wetin money fit do man no be here o.

I know TonyeBarcanista, he's not a paid hand - He's a man that wants to speak according to his conscience , ideology , belief system and his understanding of the subject matter even as temptation is all over the air but I have the ultimate belief that he will come out of it stronger.
FYI : if you keep making mockery of the genuine struggle of the Niger Delta people then I can assure you that IPOB will die a natural death like MASSOB - relegated to the backwaters of the Nigerian system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by GANJAFARMER: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

Please clear me a bit.
What's fraudulent about the IPOB?

The very idea or the make up?

Also, I don't think any sane person should be angry with you for having a different opinion.

We all must not see it same way all the time.

For example, I am convinced the foundation of Nigeria as laid my slave traders is one of the greatest frauds on this earth.

I am also convinced that as result of irreconcilable differences, that the circle of blood will never stop.

Even the attempt made by Jonathan. for us to negotiate Nigeria has been trashed by the North!

if the idea is a fraud, please convince me. I am ready and willing to learn.

If it is the make up. please what are your observations.

Hope you are doing great?
it's been a while.
The problem with you folks is that you intend to pioneer your interest riding on the back of my interest.
You don't even want to aknowledge it yet in one breath you want it supported with all vigor and strength .
Can't you guys ask yourselves the simple question : Why this level of disunity ?
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
The problem with you folks is that you intend to pioneer your interest riding on the back of my interest.
You don't even want to aknowledge it yet in one breath you want it supported with all vigor and strength .
Can't you guys ask yourselves the simple question : Why this level of disunity ?

My post was not addressed to you or are you one and the same with Tonyebarcanista?

Perhaps, you have a common interest?

Nevertheless, it like you need to read my post again and get some details.

I am not among those who pioneer my interest in the back of another's interest.
We are all equal in rights.
WE are all entitled to our convictions and opinions.
My duty is to respect yours and your duty is to respect mine.

And if we must work together, then we have to sit down and dialogue.

Finally, please permit me to disagree on your question of "disunity".

In my point of view, we cannot be discussing disunity because there was never a UNITY in the first place.

The union was enacted with the force of fire arms.

Talking about disunity in Nigeria is like discussing disunity between Kerosene and water.
If we are ready to make Nigeria work, then we must acknowledge our differences, table them on the table.

I will tell you what I wont take from you, and you tell what you wont take from me.
IF we can agree and settle, then we make laws that are biding.

For now, Nigeria is not ready to discuss and negotiate.
The little attempt made by Jonathan has been flushed down drain by the North!
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by GodpunishBuhari: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
[s][/s]
GANJAFARMER:
I know TonyeBarcanista, he's not a paid hand - He's a man that wants to speak according to his conscience , ideology , belief system and his understanding of the subject matter even as temptation is all over the air but I have the ultimate belief that he will come out of it stronger.
FYI : if you keep making mockery of the genuine struggle of the Niger Delta people then I can assure you that IPOB will die a natural death like MASSOB - relegated to the backwaters of the Nigerian system.
[s][/s]

Trash trash trash from a supporter of the protection seeker

Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

Na was o. See money
After him go dey probe here n there. Hypocrisy. No worry him cup go soon full.
Amen oo
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ellechrystal(f): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
agabaI23:
Amen oo
Amen
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by agabaI23(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

Amen
This country is interesting
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by ellechrystal(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
agabaI23:
This country is interesting
Indeed.
Re: 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' by front247: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2016
who is deceiving who buhari u hav nt shown dat u wt to change nigeria cluelessness at its peak

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.