Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Elephant Grass And Alfalfa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Elephant Grass And Alfalfa (4209 Views)

Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana / Alfalfa Grass And Seeds In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by majinice07: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Hello farmers, please I need help on were to get elephant grass or Alfalfa in the northern Nigeria (Adamawa) in particular , and their names in Hausa please.

I want to use it for my rabbits, but any other feed you suggest apart from those once will also be helpful.

Thank you.
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by OluchiDelly: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
majinice07:
Hello farmers, please I need help on were to get elephant grass or Alfalfa in the northern Nigeria (Adamawa) in particular , and their names in Hausa please.

I want to use it for my rabbits, but any other feed you suggest apart from those once will also be helpful.

Thank you.
Potato leaf is of more nutritional value than elephant grass. And is cheaply available in any potato farm.
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by fayahsoul: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
elephant grass doesnt grow during dry season.
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by PSTFURO(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
OluchiDelly:

Potato leaf is of more nutritional value than elephant grass. And is cheaply available in any potato farm.

Since people like us who don't have potato farms around us nko. please help us.
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by oolubisi: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by Prosperousman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by noblebaba: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dry cassava peel also good for rabbit Im using it and is good
Re: Elephant Grass And Alfalfa by imhere: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
For alfalfa seeds call 080 three five 9 six five 4o5

The rainning season is gradually whinning down, very soon everywhere will become dry. Have you made provision for your livestock? Know this! A well fed animal attracts premium price, festivals are around the corner.
Plant alfalfa seeds now so they can establish before the weather becomes harsh and you will have to do more work to make them grow well.

(1) (Reply)

International Farmers To Discuss Global Agric Concerns At Illinois Event / Use Of Ugwu As Blood Tonic / Wooden Pig Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.