Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot (22503 Views)

We Hired Israeli Experts To Tackle Boko Haram, Others –Nigerian Air Force / Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / Jonathan's SURE-P A Monumental Fraud: Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by Chubhie: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2016
disloman:
This is what have been causing high exchange rate btw the naira and the dollar.
Wow you just discovered the best thing after Aki and fried ukwa.

Hope bubu will round em all up so that naira can equal dollar.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by omenka(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Chubhie:

Okokobiok.
I feel bad when I see someone I have respect for like yourself join the bandwagon of those emotional wrecks who are still reeling from the anger and pains of their preferred candidate's loss at the poll to wish this admin bad and see no good in anything it does.

I saw you make a comment about Buhari saying he has a magic wand which he could just swing and turn the country into paradise on earth and I was like- is such a petty remark really coming from you??

The mess we have in the system would take a lot of effort to cleanse, but the journey has began. Imagine the seriousness of what you quoted- who does a thing like that?? What gives them the right?? Where was their respect for Rule of law when they were taking turns to ra.pe the country?? Can we now see why the naira has been taking a severe beating- because these men starved the CBN/economy of dollars making the currency very scarce and putting enormous pressure on our local currency.

When you read the entire article you'd realise indeed these men don't only deserve to be handcuffed to the courts, they deserve the Frankie Lips' treatment.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by jamace(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2016
I hope this info gets to Buhari for needful action.

Crooks must be jailed!
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
Can anyone see one of the major reasons the Naira has been struggling??

These guys during the last admin literally bled the country to death.

Cc: Dearpreye. I wonder why you haven't commented on this.

My Oga, good morning. I'm committed to bringing sanity to this system whilst I'm within it geographically.

We are sincerely happy with all these disturbing revelations emanating from the ongoing investigations- I know a lot of wickedness and looting were being perpetrated by some folks during the last administration. My conscience is my law.....

Let all thieves be properly and justly prosecuted. No sane Nigerian is against that. ......
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by jamace(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2016
I can now see why the budget is fully padded with chopping money. Some people see the budget as a way to legally chop money.

Buhari should shine his eyes well well!
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Change is here.

The March to the gradual killing of Corruption in Nigeria, is positively moving forward. We well get there, and as regards the report by the Newspaper, it will be hard to mostly trace those stolen fund.

But, what we can do is to block all the loopholes, so it does not happen again in future. A relevant example, is the TSA account, which has generally stopped a lot of thieves from stealing Nigeria Blind, and thus making the Banks complain because that revenue generator for them as being blocked.

Buhari is working.

Yes

He is working
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:
PMB is the best thing to happen to Nigeria
Yes oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
PDP messed Nigeria up Funny how same Nigerians defend it
Imagine
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Wailers will come here to tell you this is pure propaganda/ media trial. God bless Nigerians for voting out that useless dead and corrupted party outta power

God really loves Nigeria!
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2016
goodlifehyd:
You can say that once again man!!! This are the atrocities committed already which they feared would hunt them that was why they tried all they could to stop PMB from becoming the president but God decided to deliver Nigerians

Thats it
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by Chubhie: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2016
omenka:
I feel bad when I see someone I have respect for like yourself join the bandwagon of those emotional wrecks who are still reeling from the anger and pains of their preferred candidate's loss at the poll to wish this admin bad and see no good in anything it does.

I saw you make a comment about Buhari saying he has a magic wand which he could just swing and turn the country into paradise on earth and I was like- is such a petty remark really coming from you??

The mess we have in the system would take a lot of effort to cleanse, but the journey has began. Imagine the seriousness of what you quoted- who does a thing like that?? What gives them the right?? Where was their respect for Rule of law when they were taking turns to ra.pe the country?? Can we now see why the naira has been taking a severe beating- because these men starved the CBN/economy of dollars making the currency very scarce and putting enormous pressure on our local currency.

When you read the entire article you'd realise indeed these men don't only deserve to be handcuffed to the courts, they deserve the Frankie Lips' treatment.
You shouldn't feel bad Don omenka. what are we friends for? friendship is about enjoying the similarities while respecting the differences.

We all want and demand a system that works. people are angry and pained cos of present realities which has very little to do with Gej.

My comment on Buhari? maybe that's the language Apc understands? most of these men that got us into this present mess are today card carrying caucus members of Apc.

This is a collective effort that requires a United front irrespective of party,tribe or religion. I wish the Don can lead by example so we won't by error tag you as part of the oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by amusadele: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Wrong. Buhari will in the shortest time divide this country. He is the worst tribalisric, the worst oppressor and the worst man that openly undermine people of other tribes. He is nothing to be proud of. For example, immediatwly he took office, he told the world that those who voted 5% will pass through hell fire. GEJ on assumption of office told the world that Nigerian will NOT lament any more. Buhari is nothing but an evil that will devide this country in a short while.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by jidoex66(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2016
goodlifehyd:
They have tried all they could to frustrate the fight against corruption but it's not working, let's see if Metuh will return the 400M or continue eating his 10 sets of beans and 5cups of water with smiles
Ogbeni u dey vex o
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by banio: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Renovation of Aso rock in 2016 budget is #3 billion. This should be included as part of the fraud.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by amusadele: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Wrong. Buhari will in the shortest time divide this country. He is the worst tribalisric, the worst oppressor and the worst man that openly undermine people of other tribes. He is nothing to be proud of. For example, immediately he took office, he told the world that those who voted 5% will pass through hell fire. He was actually refering to the Ibos, the south south people. GEJ on assumption of office told the world that Nigerian will NOT lament any more. Buhari is nothing but an evil that will devide this country in a short while.
Buhari handcuffed Metuh and offered very fake and vage reasons like security advice and other reasons as reasons for his hands being tighed. While Dasuki was seen with fire arms and accused of serious corrupt practices was not hand cuffed.
Truth is usually very bitter. Most likely, I may be banned again for the post.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by sam90s(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
appini:
Buhari should take this case to world court!

Why? Nigerians caught Nigerians who were stealing from Nigerians, what does world court got to do with this? Show some faith in yourself mate, no one expect/want undecided you to do well by YOURSELF you know that right?
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by sam90s(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2016
banio:
Renovation of Aso rock in 2016 budget is #3 billion. This should be included as part of the fraud.

That's a quick renovation don't you think, please share puctures of the renovation.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by amusadele: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Wrong. Buhari will in the shortest time divide this country. He is the worst tribalisric, the worst oppressor and the worst man that openly undermine people of other tribes. He is nothing to be proud of. For example, immediately he took office, he told the world that those who voted 5% will pass through hell fire. He was actually refering to the Ibos, the south south people. GEJ on assumption of office told the world that Nigerian will NOT lament any more. Buhari is nothing but an evil that will devide this country in a short while.
Buhari handcuffed Metuh and offered very fake and vage reasons like security advice and other reasons as reasons for his hands being tighed. While Dasuki was seen with fire arms and accused of serious corrupt practices was not hand cuffed.
Know it today too that those very dangerious and most poweful lies being told by Buhari and his apc members is causing hate and devision too.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by amusadele: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Know it today too that those very dangerious and most poweful lies being told by Buhari and his apc members is causing hate and devision too. For example. The Eki governor, Fayose has challenged the Lai Mohammed to mention those he, Lai has accused of stealling N1.3 trillion Naira.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by kaboninc(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2016
dearpreye:

My Oga, good morning. I'm committed to bringing sanity to this system whilst I'm within it geographically.

We are sincerely happy with all these disturbing revelations emanating from the ongoing investigations- I know a lot of wickedness and looting were being perpetrated by some folks during the last administration. My conscience is my law.....

Let all thieves be properly and justly prosecuted. No sane Nigerian is against that. ......

Preye, we need to be careful too how we analyse issues.

We are busy castigating the NNPC, NIMASA, NPA and other agencies who receive revenues in USD.

As per the report, we did see where the DG of Budget Office, writing to the President asking for a review of remittances from these revenue generating agencies.

However, in as much as these scams were perpetrated at the Federal Level, can we say that same did not hold sway at the State Level especially in APC controlled States? Or because Mr. Amaechi is now the Minister, so we should kill the noble ideas of the former administration in tackling some of these challenges? Or have we forgotten the Power Sale contract involving the Rivers State Government? Are we saying that Rivers State did not receive revenue or grants or loans in green backs? Funds that didn't pass through the CBN's window? So how did they convert it if not through the black market? If through the black market are you saying that some officials did not get a 'share' of the arbitrage?

Now someone, still so petty will just come here to talk trash about a former administration just because he felt that he is what? A pig?

It sucks when I read some commentary from suppose intelligent and 'objective' go.onss here. Are we saying the there is no high level fraud going on at the NPA at the moment? Have we asked ourselves the coordinated and systematic fraud in cargo handling in Nigerian Ports today with the importers at the receiving end? Yet in an APC administration. Are we saying that till date, we don't have an efficient system of tracking the exact amount of crude that leaves the well head of the various rigs scattered all over oil production sites? Are we saying that there are no high sea theft of crude oil which are being sold at the spot market?

Nobody is asking questions about the Rivers State mono-rail project because the man behind it is now the Minister. Nobody is talking about the fact that for weeks now, Lagos Water Corporation can't give water because the man behind it is now a Minister. Nobody is talking about the so called international stadium in Igwurita. Nobody is talking about the phantom blue-line rail project in Lagos.

We all know how corruption is being perpetrated. We all know that there are corrupt elements in our system. In fact, we are TIRED of hearing the same thing OVER and OVER again. An whether the fowl likes it or not, it can never urinate. Same reason why the former administration instituted systems to tackle fraud in vital sectors of our economy.

If they can't FIX it, they should GET OUT and allow those who are CAPABLE to do the job come in!

Sycophants!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by callJesu: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fraudulent activities must be put to stop
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by okezed: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
In the word of a wrestler by name King Barrett, "I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by goodlifehyd(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
jidoex66:

Ogbeni u dey vex o
lol aw far bro, buzz me for bbm
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by Ola17: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
APC this una strategy is so yesterday! Duh!
Una wan divert attention from the budget of YAM se?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by 7lives: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Sad but true, if only this man was not overthrown in 1985, this country won't be in this sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by 7lives: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
jordyspices:
Mehn this is serious corruption has really eaten deep into our society nd yet na we be the most religious people on earth wonder Wetin we dey learn for our churches nd mosque plus our native doctor house :-\

Most of these people are the worst hit by the fight against corruption, Nigerians are now waking up to the realization that there is no free lunch, the people who come to donate big money in churches, mosques and shrines are mostly beneficiaries of corruption.
You need to see the way they were wasting money, printing all kinds of election materials just to support their benefactors in government, from my personal observation only God could have stop them 'cause they are everywhere and they continued to boast that nothing can remove them from government but here we are, blessed be the name of the Lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by tuniski: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
PDP messed Nigeria up
Funny how same Nigerians defend it
zombie so pdp is the name of people abi. Apc = pdp cos all those people in apc were same in pdpm. Therefore apc destroyed nigeria and can't fix it, they want to bury nigeria!!
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by holaralph(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am not surprise reading this news, many years ago I was at a very big restaurant in VI putting my headphone on listening to music, there I saw 3 fresh looking guys discussing about petroleum industry. What I heard that day made me loss hope that we nigerians are in for a very long thing and I don't think there will be a capable person to question the rate at which corruption as eaten deep into the fabric of that industry. To the extent that they said they have killed uncountable numbers of auditors. In nutshell after all their discussions their image changed to Evil kind of before me. They are ready to kill anybody that wants to come their way....... But when I saw buhari on tv doing campaigns I was like this extremely corrupt people will do anything to stop this man but after the third attemp God crowned his effort. Though I never stressed myself to collect my voters card because I see it as waste of time but after APC primaries I tried all I could so that I can vote for buhari despite my tight schedule but all my effort was in vain....... Finally I won't be surprise if any guy or lady pick up his or her phone typing anything because they are the offspring of corruption and so far PMB as started fighting it they will fight back in all areas. And no reasonable person should take PMB haters serious
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by undigeh: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well done Buhari, don't forget to also investigate the mega corruption that took place in NEPA, PHCN, and its eventual handover to themselves to prevent any Incoming government from probing them.

Please don't be tire, we're praying for you.
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by gagewonda(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
If u r an insider and u read how these reporters report these tins u will weep for nigerian journalism. I won't speak for any agency bt from d little I knw where I am I knw I can point out many unprofessional, unverified above all sensational reporting. These journalists are just instigating hate amongst nigerians unecessarily in d name of corruption. Enough of sensational reporting let dem take der time nd excercise due diligence
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by naijaboy756: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
7lives:

Sad but true, if only this man was not overthrown in 1985, this country won't be in this sorry state.
taaaa keep quiet..what do you know?
Re: Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot by onelife97: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

For now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) / Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.