Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Hilarious Screen Shot Of Wat My Girlfriend Had To Say About Mtn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Screen Shot Of Wat My Girlfriend Had To Say About Mtn (1954 Views)

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Screen Shot Of Wat My Girlfriend Had To Say About Mtn by jingiss: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2016
So I was chatting with my baby on whatsapp last night... She was in warri, and I was in ozoro.. Next tin the network got bleeped up.. Even on 3g messages wouldn't deliver.. She got angry and what she said is below in the screen shot

Re: Hilarious Screen Shot Of Wat My Girlfriend Had To Say About Mtn by snezBaba: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Screen Shot Of Wat My Girlfriend Had To Say About Mtn by orisa37: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2016
na so I see am too. mtn is just frustrated temporarily.

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Comedy / Thread For Short Jokes Only. / Have You Seen This Hilarious Job Application Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.