Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help (38251 Views)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by biz2get(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
BLUE BALLS sad sad sad goto hospital bro!!!

maybe you stay hard alot with not s*x!!
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Nathdoug(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
U nor sure say u don go bang one oloshohmmm jus thinkin...anyway u r heald in Jesus name..
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by deebsman1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
don't email him ooooo, scammer alert
tooman:
Email me Nd you ar cleaned off that

1 Like

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
End time swelling grin
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by obowunmi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
You have an abcess in the area.

You should go right into a surgery room or you could end up an impotent.
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by pheranme9(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
This guy need a Mouth Gig
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by omarithmetics: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
And you're here on nairaland? This is a Medical f*ckn emergency. But then how do u even walk
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by html14java(f): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
i am here to.........(woh am i doing here?)
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Psalm18: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Go to the hospital.
undecided you don't seek medical advice over the internet especially of this nature.
Except you are an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Arian11(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
but..but...Nairaland is not yahooanswers.com or better still webmd.com
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by sarutobie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
have you been infected with mumps before? maybe in your childhood days, if not, go to a good hospital and get tested for it..my friend had contracted mumps back in the university and also suffered from swollen testicles.

1 Like

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by bi0nics: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Orchtitis Happened to me before

Operation is the only answer i guess because i was operated on lipsrsealed
seriously
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by HrmOlolade(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aye Toto
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Seun and other mods, I think it's high time you guys banned this poster for derailing threads. What concerns Jonathan here? Why comment so shamelessly on an issue as serious as this?

Just said I should point it out tho, I may get banned but don't really care..

I get your point Mister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by olasmith10(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
please visit a doctor where u ll most likely be refereed to do a testicular ultrasound scan...
Do that as soon as possible. All the best
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by mobalade: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Awon aye ti mue. Beta go hospital. Nairaland resemble hospital. Im be like say the thing no dy pain you wella
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by smoothrun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Are u sure this is not a serious case of mumps. Pls go and see a good doctor!
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by joshing(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
bro itz wel meet a doc sharply
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by tooman: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
deebsman1:
don't email him ooooo, scammer alert
toh no pee nah but mind you am not for you so chill
I will only tell him what to do but u are here scaming your self
because it's not you.
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aside him needing assistance anyone that understands this type of illness should pls tell us. Maybe it's std or not but I'd love to know wat it is and it's causes. No knowledge is a waste.
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Go for test,but I think it's hynia,did you have any conjugation in the village?

1 Like

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by kachnov(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hospital is usually the first place you go when you get sick...but these days it's Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by ebonysmoot(f): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pictures pls.....
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Baroba(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Take anti inflammatory med such as Ibuprofen, apply cold compress.. Then get yourself to a hospital, go see a urologist.. Seems like epididymitis..
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where is d picture na? Mchew
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Might be testicular tortion brought about by trauma - maybe something hit you there. Blood supply to the affected has been cut. If you do nothing about it, the testicle might die and it could lead to death in less than 10 hours. Go and see a doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by MilkANDpepper: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
u may be having Hernia. See a doc. Sorry
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by deebsman1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
why can't u give him in the open here, at least for others too to benefit from it....after all, this is an open forum, pipu that render help here, do so in the open not asking d person with a problem to come to backyard. abeggy lets hear word, if u r not a scammer, proof me wrong.
tooman:
toh no pee nah but mind you am not for you so chill
I will only tell him what to do but u are here scaming your self
because it's not you.
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Tfatimat21(f): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
to the hospital pls..anytn abnormality in dat area can be dagerous,go quick abeg.God ll heal u.
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by docphresh(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sounds like an hernia to me...
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by epospiky(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
iamexcelblog:

pishure or i-donbelivit
Re: Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help by Twy: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Your local doctor straight, after three days ad no improvement go to a better doctor. It may not be a big deal or could be a big deal, i have had allergic reactions with swollen face but never down there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / HIV Prevalence In Nigeria By States! / Orile-Agege Hospital Injects Patient With Formalin During Surgery, Crippling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.