Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) (41922 Views)

Police Officer Dies While His Promotion Letter Gets Released The Next Day.Photos / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / How Do I Save And Invest From My Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
initiate:
what is it that you do self? get to work at 10 and close at 2. moving files up and down frustrating hardworking citizens.

a marketer with an insurance or pharmaceutical company hustling all over Lagos all day what does he earn?

while I must admit that I don't know your peculiar situation but I know civil servants in this country don't work hard, don't add much value, and they frustrate anyone who is ambitious, except of course if you bribe them

so if anyone wants to complain not a civil servant please

Must it be bad for everyone?
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by frisky2good(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
You're so hairy wink

Pidggin:
hmmm
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Dirkcoyt: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
initiate:
what is it that you do self? get to work at 10 and close at 2. moving files up and down frustrating hardworking citizens.

a marketer with an insurance or pharmaceutical company hustling all over Lagos all day what does he earn?

while I must admit that I don't know your peculiar situation but I know civil servants in this country don't work hard, don't add much value, and they frustrate anyone who is ambitious, except of course if you bribe them

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
K
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by seekier(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
I
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Dirkcoyt: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
initiate:

Only if dr ben carson is not into politics at the moment, he would be less busy to operate the tumour in your skull.

10 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Psalm18: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

hello sir,
I teach in a school.
I get to school latest at 7:30a.m and not 10am
I close by 4pm after lessons and not 2pm.

I deal with humans-kids (the future of Nigeria) and not files.

would you rather I teach your child in this situation? No motivation?
I bet you'll say NO

Well done sir.
Much respect.
What really is the problem of civil service in that state?
I hear the government complain of ghost workers and how it hampers the effort to effectively pay the real staff.
I don't buy the argument not in this era of technology.
I'm also informed of the high level of nepotism geared towards a certain section.

I have no concrete advice to give. I wish you well. And hope things get better.

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by kings09(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dats 1 funny tin abt 9ja ppl. We pray n dnt act n expect God 2 come do wat we r suppose 2 do. If u see ur gov outside instead of stoning him, u ll march 4 him. Instead of booing him wenever he tries 2 talk, u praise n clap 4 him. Make una de thr jst de pray, no act. Dats y they d politicians will continue 2 misbehave cos they knw Nigerians will be forming 'prayerful'
segun5A:

Amen bro..that's my prayer

1 Like

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by owumzy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Men must start personal hustle or else....
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by basadenet: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
you must be out of your mind and you are supposed to be charged to court for revealing official secret.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by abdoul88(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nawa oooo. So you too included Nairabet with your money. I must be honest with you the money will keep going from bad to worse except you stop the Nairabet
ddugeri:

bros u dey gamble wel wel
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by lonelydora: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
The love for many will wax old in the last days.

In Lasisi69 voice......endtime
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by seangy4konji: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is terrible. I mean terrible.

That's less than 100 dollars for a months work with wife and children.

May God surprise you and me and fellow nairaland era looking up to God for great uplift ment this year. Amen.

God will change your story and mine this year for good. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by baby124: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
But this is the same governor that Sahara Reporters warned has a known history of mental problems. Why is the OP shocked? All that information is to prevent stories like this.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Psalm18:

Well done sir.
Much respect.
What really is the problem of civil service in that state?
I hear the government complain of ghost workers and how it hampers the effort to effectively pay the real staff.
I don't buy the argument not in this era of technology.
I'm also informed of the high level of nepotism geared towards a certain section.

I have no concrete advice to give. I wish you well. And hope things get better.
thanks a bunch bro..i really appreciate your comment.
Governor Wada screened civil servants more than five times in four years and he sacked a lot of people in the name of ghost workers. (I know hard working staffs that were sacked). Afterwards, we started experiencing this rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by dammytosh: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
WHen they arrest them.

The suffering masses will be the first to know that he is PDP not APC

He is tall not short.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by aboveu(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
END TIME SALARY One day God will arise for all in this country.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Wealth7(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
winkmart:
ARE YOU SELLING AIRTIME TOO.

TOO BAD THAT THE ONLY CASH THAT ENTERS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IS YOUR SALARY, YOU ARE NOT READY TO MOVE ON IN LIFE.
. He might have other accounts...
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by erunz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Agbasco:

I think this is worse than these ones you mentioned. Imo and Osun's salary has not been paid, its a debt and it would be paid BUT this has been recorded as paid despite less than half.
Osun and Imo are obviously owing BUT this is a scam from kogi government and it's unfair
OSUN IS WORST BECAUSE DESPITE RECEIVING BAIL OUT FUNDS, PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING OWNED SALARIES, BESIDES SALARY BEING PAID BY OSUN STATE GOVERNMENT IS HALF. AM AVERAGE OSUN WORKER WILL THANK GOD IF HE RECEIVES THIS
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by kamatofeelz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
In fact I stay in Lokoja the state capital and there's no sign that this is a state capital.... There is drought because d water board and d whole state workers are on strike.... In fact no money to dey enta nairaland again..... Teachers are on strike too no water workers on strike so the whole state is dirty cos sanitation board is on strike God help us!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by edorhe14(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
and some pple's dream is to work for govermnent
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by sapientia(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
LRNZH:
This is unacceptable. Meanwhile Kogi's monthly subvention from the FG is intact. This is the impact of 'stealership' instead of leadership.

If they arrest Wada after he hands over now, some clowns will cry rule of law.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 how una see am?

If they finish investigation.. arrest and charge him to court.. no one will cry..

But to trample on his human rights with unlawful detention..

I will wail
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
basadenet:
you must be out of your mind and you are supposed to be charged to court for revealing official secret.
what stvpid official secrete did I sign to protect??

does the office care to know if i eat or not?
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wealth7:
. He might have other accounts...
don't mind him/her

This is my salary account.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op, Chai ,i pity ur situation.and you Government worker o, what has nija turn to . Peeps wey dey wash toilet sef for obodo oyinbo get better future pass we wey they form sey i be government worker .
Join me an sing these song jare . . . . . . . mercies of the lord come down to ya children .. . . .
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
kamatofeelz:
In fact I stay in Lokoja the state capital and there's no sign that this is a state capital.... There is drought because d water board and d whole state workers are on strike.... In fact no money to dey enta nairaland again..... Teachers are on strike too no water workers on strike so the whole state is dirty cos sanitation board is on strike God help us!!!
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
The Federal Government pays #16,000 to her degree holder unestablished staff in the Nigerian Airforce. What a country!
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by sucess001(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
you don use money play nairabet finish

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by initiate: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

hello sir,
I teach in a school.
I get to school latest at 7:30a.m and not 10am
I close by 4pm after lessons and not 2pm.

I deal with humans; kids (the future of Nigeria) and not files.

would you rather I teach your child in this situation? No motivation?
I bet you'll say NO

apologies for the rash judgment. I had thought it was one of those idle civil servants lounging away all day feeding fat on govt money.

it is actually very sad that we don't value education in this country. education transformed the Asian tigers from 3rd world to first worls and we are here still grappling with basic amenities like road and electricity; I hope one day we get a reasonable leader who cares about the progress of this country. I wish you all the best in your career

may I also suggest that for now you augment your pay with private home lessons instead of gambling.

4 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sorry bro,I see why u are into betting now and God so doing,u've been winning consistently.That's however a good sign that the almighty God is with u.

This however goes to those looking for job or wanna settle down,Kogi state isn't the kind of state u can settle down with a family,kogi sucks!
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by jerrymej(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
I thought is only my MUM that receive this little change of 10%....

well thank God for our sawmill...
Mental Governor ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.