Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) (41895 Views)

Police Officer Dies While His Promotion Letter Gets Released The Next Day.Photos / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / How Do I Save And Invest From My Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Bakbillz44(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Honestly bro, I feel ur pain... I av a friend who is a local govt worker in kogi, his case is worse. His Dec salary was 3,600. 10% of his salary.

Wada no go die beta

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Goldenboy007:
Bros you are the author of your own destiny because life is equally unfair to everybody. Empathy will never help your case until you decide to do something about your situation. Do not wait for a change from anywhere but be the change you desire.
I served in Plateau state and saw the laid back life you civil servants live, especially the so called teachers. Opportunities do not fall from heaven, you need to hustle for it. I see you play lottery which makes me conclude you are a wishful thinker, if you spend that money adding some values to your educational qualifications you will be better off. Insanity they say is doing things same way and expecting a different result.
A word they say ; is enough for the wise!
Bro..I have an MSc. I mean a masters degree.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
eightsin:
Akin alabi is still collecting tax from this poor salary. Lol. Nobody when no go fit make am o
Elxandre:

I swear Akin is worse than a pastor! grin
He collects more than ten percent from many people's earnings.

Lol
Leave akinalabi out of this abeg..do u knw how much he has helped people?

I know quite well how he has helped juwon, gbolagade, albert amongst others.

You didn't even bother to know if I have anything from that platform.

Doing Nairabet is not bad and from what I saw on www.akinalabi.com alabi is a good giver and not what people call him.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by optional1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pidggin:
Eyah, but it is change you voted for that you are experiencing. It is well with you and your family.
madam wada na PDP not APC, APC is d nxt govt of d state wch wil take over PDP nxt week.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Elxandre(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

Doing Nairabet is not bad and from what I saw on www.akinalabi.com alabi is a good giver and not what people call him.
Boss, I was just kidding o...

I have nothing against him at all.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by joshfash(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP, kindly upload your pay slip. Are you repaying bank loan that is being deducted from source? You need to tell us the truth.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by viewflux(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
the Ref No. on the latter is selling you out. plz remove it if you wish
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by eightsin(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

I don't know if you have comprehension issues. I can't see any where in my post where I said akin did anything wrong. He didn't force anyone to fund or play nairabet. I only said he took his own share from the poor salary which is a statement of fact from what was presented.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is serious o... Kogi state is becoming something else
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by 2best(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
winkmart:
ARE YOU SELLING AIRTIME TOO.

TOO BAD THAT THE ONLY CASH THAT ENTERS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IS YOUR SALARY, YOU ARE NOT READY TO MOVE ON IN LIFE.
You guys are so judgemental.. do You knw hw many accts he has... the case here Ȋ̝̊̅§ the salary Ȋ̝̊̅§ paltry απϑ yet it has been reduced..

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by yakubuadeiza(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=initiate post=42189418]what is it that you do self? get to work at 10 and close at 2. moving files up and down frustrating hardworking citizens.

a marketer with an insurance or pharmaceutical company hustling all over Lagos all day what does he earn?

while I must admit that I don't know your peculiar situation but I know civil servants in this country don't work hard, don't add much value, and they frustrate anyone who is ambitious, except of course if you bribe them

so if anyone wants to complain not a civil servant please[/quote

We dey lag dey hustle day n nite, I enter work 6am n close 9 or 10pm n at d end of d month I get 20k....Village wey u dey receive 20k for kogi den u re 50% better of n u are there complaining. Abeg pack well ogbeni... embarassed
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
erunz:
ASK SOME ONE FROM OSUN AND IMO WHO IS A GOVERNMENT WORKER TO SHOW YOU HIS OWN STATEMENT, YOU WILL HIDE THIS ONE AND THANK GOD
Don't say what you don't know bro. Level 7 in Osun State collected N33,000 for the month of November and prior months. Senior staff which I'm not sure of the level it starts are collecting half of their salaries as far back as as August.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Drsmith01(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
samphemmy5:
This is wicked. A big reason why EFCC must hunt Wada.
Not just hunt....buh hund and kill him
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Drsmith01(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
samphemmy5:
This is wicked. A big reason why EFCC must hunt Wada.
Not just hunt....buh hunt and kill him
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by jamace(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
With this kind of salary, how comes the civil servants in Kogi State are building personal houses as if there is no tomorrow? Corruption, corruption among the civil servants. A friend told me that Kogi civil service has the highest level of corruption in Nigeria. Maybe, EFCC will confirm this.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
joshfash:
OP, kindly upload your pay slip. Are you repaying bank loan that is being deducted from source? You need to tell us the truth.
No loan
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by MrDoGood(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
apoti:
This is absolute wickedness, the state governor should be prosecuted and sent to kirikiri ASAP.

But bros, you spend more than 10% of your salary on betting and I can't see any winnings credited to your account shocked You need to manage your finances more prudently in this harsh situation of yours
How do you expect him to win when all he does is bet with #50?
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by samlex21(m): 2:56am On Jan 22, 2016
This one is strong... Haba Captain Wada
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Agbasco:

I think this is worse than these ones you mentioned. Imo and Osun's salary has not been paid, its a debt and it would be paid BUT this has been recorded as paid despite less than half.
Osun and Imo are obviously owing BUT this is a scam from kogi government and it's unfair

Sorry, but Osun has been doing the same thing, owing salaries and paying stipends (certainly not 50%) whenever d gov feels like while claiming emphatically that he does not owe anyone.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Ephiezy4real(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Sorry about this @OP. So, are yu ready to take d bull by the horn? Are yu ready to create your own economy and build a new source of income for yourself? I have a way out. lets talk. whatsapp/call me through 08136903541
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Godiskind: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nawa oo ..... This is implicative statement..... Instead of saying u are also affected, u said u are guity of it.. Sorry for that grammar!
wolewolsz:
Bro it is well.
I'm guilty of it too once in a while.
Praying God touches the governors heart to hear the cries of His people. Amen
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by wolewolsz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godiskind:
Nawa oo ..... This is implicative statement..... Instead of saying u are also affected, u said u are guity of it.. Sorry for that grammar!

undecided undecided undecided
I dey owe u?
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Tochaigh: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
initiate:
what is it that you do self? get to work at 10 and close at 2. moving files up and down frustrating hardworking citizens.

a marketer with an insurance or pharmaceutical company hustling all over Lagos all day what does he earn?

while I must admit that I don't know your peculiar situation but I know civil servants in this country don't work hard, don't add much value, and they frustrate anyone who is ambitious, except of course if you bribe them

so if anyone wants to complain not a civil servant please

You should be rounded up and shot at close range.

You sack an incompetent employee!
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by swazpedro(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
the bribe wey una wey be govamnt workers dey take go dey cover up ur expenses
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Goldenboy007(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
segun5A:

Bro..I have an MSc. I mean a masters degree.

It's not about just having M.Sc, What have you done with the M.Sc? it's about having relevant qualification that can change your situation. If your M.Sc is not helping you then go do something in the lucrative career line. You can't sit down and be waiting for half salary all your life.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by joshfash(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
You need to write the civil service com. then.

segun5A:

No loan
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by thekrine: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow.. This is perhaps one of the saddest things I've had to read in a while.

@Op I hope you do not end it at complaining and posting your bank statement here because sadly we aren't united enough to fight against exploitation. It's so common that crying about it really doesn't get any much attention. Most times people will actually look down on you when you are honest about poor salaries/exploitation.

Hope you are actively searching for better employment..
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by UEDIBO: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
wolewolsz:
Bro it is well.
I'm guilty of it too once in a while.
Praying God touches the governors heart to hear the cries of His people. Amen

I NEED JOB.

I READ HND ELECTRICAL
PGD IN EDUCATION
PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
M.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN VIEW

PLEASE I NEED HELP. ANY LOCATION IS OK FOR ME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.