Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) (41920 Views)

Police Officer Dies While His Promotion Letter Gets Released The Next Day.Photos / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / How Do I Save And Invest From My Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by texazzpete(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sorry OP, but there's more than enough information in your post for a vindictive Govt to find you and sack you.

Brave of you to post this, but perhaps foolish
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by chuchuo: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:
My Salary Bank Statement For 2015+last Promotion Letter Under Kogi Gvt (pics)

Honestly I don't know if to post this in the politics section or career. I hope the mods will help move to the appropriate section.
I am a level 9 staff under the kogi state government with a wife and a kid, but things had really, really gone worse for us since late 2014.

I just want people to see what is really happening in Kogi state. Our December 2014 salary was not paid till date and since January 2015, we never had a stable salary..it only decreases every next month.

I was really down when I received my last salary alert...N14,000 for a level 9? for what? And this man said that's our salary, no areas, no percentage, no communications. Just alert! And for everybody's mind, Kogi is paying minimum wage.. OMG!

Take a look yourself, see the screenshots of my salary..with green arrow indications.

I really wonder why people are this heartless and we heard he has procured four(4) private jets when a lot of people are crying in the state.

cc; lalasticlala obynoscopy
Do you have bank loans? Upload your payslip also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by eightsin(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Akin alabi is still collecting tax from this poor salary. Lol. Nobody when no go fit make am o
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by laoma15(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
A labourer deserves his or her wages. There is no excuse why people should not be paid their agreed wages. This is a breach of contract and legal option could be exercised.

It is a great crime to deny people their genuine means of livelihood. Anyone who can help this brother to seek for justice will be highly appreciated.

I'm seriously bitter about this.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Jolumania432(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
U daft ooo...is Wada a change government? Ode
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by kkboy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is the hieght of Mans inhumanity to Man. What type of salary scale is this. Not even upto utility allowance of most people. Tell me for God's sake how you expect such a person to teach children. And Kogi politiucians are pocketing millions?

There is need to carryout a holistic investigation into the breakdown of the salary and allowances paidvis a vis deduction to Kogi State workers.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Warlord3000(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pidggin:
Eyah, but it is change you voted for that you are experiencing. It is well with you and your family.

Sometimes try and think once in a while before saying something..

Ask yourself who is the governor of Kogi state..

A certain Idris wada of......

And who has been in control since Dec 2014 bank statement says...

Fault is on the governor of the state and resources usage..

So..........
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by bet9ja(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
texazzpete:
Sorry OP, but there's more than enough information in your post for a vindictive Govt to find you and sack you.

Brave of you to post this, but perhaps foolish

I don't see any foolishness in this, The only foolishness is the $50 in equivalent as "Salary"

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
initiate:

apologies for the rash judgment. I had thought it was one of those idle civil servants lounging away all day feeding fat on govt money.

it is actually very sad that we don't value education in this country. education transformed the Asian tigers from 3rd world to first worls and we are here still grappling with basic amenities like road and electricity; I hope one day we get a reasonable leader who cares about the progress of this country. I wish you all the best in your career

may I also suggest that for now you augment your pay with private home lessons instead of gambling.
apology accepted.
Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Femich18(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

Honestly I don't know if to post this in the politics section or career. I hope the mods will help move to the appropriate section.
I am a level 9 staff under the kogi state government with a wife and a kid, but things had really, really gone worse for us since late 2014.

I just want people to see what is really happening in Kogi state. Our December 2014 salary was not paid till date and since January 2015, we never had a stable salary..it only decreases every next month.

I was really down when I received my last salary alert...N14,000 for a level 9? for what? And this man said that's our salary, no areas, no percentage, no communications. Just alert! And for everybody's mind, Kogi is paying minimum wage.. OMG!

Take a look yourself, see the screenshots of my salary..with green arrow indications.

I really wonder why people are this heartless and we heard he has procured four(4) private jets when a lot of people are crying in the state.

Op u are very correct...i served last yr at Lokoja local govt sec Sch and d teachers dre all had similar experience as urs. Infact some of them Wre paid 10k as salary. Ichalla is hrtless I must confess. Personally, I wasn't paid my state allowee despite serving Kogi state with all my might...Teachers are on strike and d gov is about to divert moni to a bridge construction at Ganaja junction.. its well bro. His time is already up...

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by SOJOSEPH(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
post your payslip a balanced judgment bro
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
ebenezer4o2:
Sorry bro,I see why u are into betting now and God so doing,u've been winning consistently.That's however a good sign that the almighty God is with u.

This however goes to those looking for job or wanna settle down,Kogi state isn't the kind of state u can settle down with a family,kogi sucks!
how do you know i'm wining consistently? do you know me? grin grin
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Urine: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
erunz:
ASK SOME ONE FROM OSUN AND IMO WHO IS A GOVERNMENT WORKER TO SHOW YOU HIS OWN STATEMENT, YOU WILL HIDE THIS ONE AND THANK GOD

Add Ondo and Akwa Ibom to that list
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by obge: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
First if you are truly a teacher in kogi- you will know that teachers salaries are drawn from local government allocation not state government. You will also know that monthly receipts to local governments and state governments have been on the downward yet Wada has ensured that workers salaries who are a few thousanf remain priority even at the detriment of projects thay will benefit the millions of the rest of kogites who are non civil servants. Your efcc prayers for Wada will not materialise because God Almighty does not follow nairaland bandwagon. He knows the truth and will always protect the just. In any case the bailout funds which wada applied for but was withheld by apc because of politics will be released to Yahaya Bello fair plus. If I were you. I will start praying now that the billions of bailout funds are not diverted just like they were diverted in other apc states. Good luck......BTW why do you spend so much on naira bet? I hope you are not teaching your students how to bet. Few more days my brother and the change you voted for will arrive and you shall receive full salary. I pray you will come and post your statement here then- if you don't I will remind you.

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by justmenoni: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op u are complaining that things are getting worst yet you keep on playing betting up and down Why not look for a different job? And instead of accusing the government why don't you speak with your supervisor or the accountant,I think asking them is better than asking nairalanders and you might be saving yourself from potential firing abi na sacking sef grin
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

how do you know i'm wining consistently? do you know me? grin grin

When last did u win according to the pics I see on ur statement?I can't remember the last time I won.

I'm praying hard that God will answer my prayers,am ready 2 pay my tithes henceforth.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by femi4: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

OP, stop playing NAIRABET!
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Saved2Serve: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Family man earning this as salary?? God please save us.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by obge: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
First if you are truly a teacher in kogi- you will know that teachers salaries are drawn from local government allocation not state government. You will also know that monthly receipts to local governments and state governments have been on the downward yet Wada has ensured that workers salaries who are a few thousanf remain priority even at the detriment of projects thay will benefit the millions of the rest of kogites who are non civil servants. Your efcc prayers for Wada will not materialise because God Almighty does not follow nairaland bandwagon. He knows the truth and will always protect the just. In any case the bailout funds which wada applied for but was withheld by apc because of politics will be released to Yahaya Bello fair plus. If I were you. I will start praying now that the billions of bailout funds are not diverted just like they were diverted in other apc states. Good luck......BTW why do you spend so much on naira bet? I hope you are not teaching your students how to bet. Few more days my brother and the change you voted for will arrive and you shall receive full salary. I pray you will come and post your statement here then- if you don't I will remind you

segun5A:

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by segun5A(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
obge:
First if you are truly a teacher in kogi- you will know that teachers salaries are drawn from local government allocation not state government. You will also know that monthly receipts to local governments and state governments have been on the downward yet Wada has ensured that workers salaries who are a few thousanf remain priority even at the detriment of projects thay will benefit the millions of the rest of kogites who are non civil servants. Your efcc prayers for Wada will not materialise because God Almighty does not follow nairaland bandwagon. He knows the truth and will always protect the just. In any case the bailout funds which wada applied for but was withheld by apc because of politics will be released to Yahaya Bello fair plus. If I were you. I will start praying now that the billions of bailout funds are not diverted just like they were diverted in other apc states. Good luck......BTW why do you spend so much on naira bet? I hope you are not teaching your students how to bet. Few more days my brother and the change you voted for will arrive and you shall receive full salary. I pray you will come and post your statement here then- if you don't I will remind you

Thank you sir.
Actually, I didn't vote for any body and I never talked about efcc in my post.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by bobestman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Stop reasoning frm your your nose.Will they arrest okorocha and aregbesola and even Amosun and other apc thieving govornors
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by chinchum(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Civil servants across several states in the nation should brace up by seeking for alternative source of income, i am no prophet of doom, but things will tend to be tougher this year, as allocation to states will plunge further. embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
initiate:
what is it that you do self? get to work at 10 and close at 2. moving files up and down frustrating hardworking citizens.

a marketer with an insurance or pharmaceutical company hustling all over Lagos all day what does he earn?

while I must admit that I don't know your peculiar situation but I know civil servants in this country don't work hard, don't add much value, and they frustrate anyone who is ambitious, except of course if you bribe them

so if anyone wants to complain not a civil servant please

You dey mind them? Ask for his job descriptions and you will be marveled that he almost contribute nothing to his employer.
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by excelbeing099(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
seriously ... The naira bet list makes me laugh out my ribs
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by yaso(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hahahahahaha...Nairabet suppose give this man award.....lols
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Elxandre(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
eightsin:
Akin alabi is still collecting tax from this poor salary. Lol. Nobody when no go fit make am o
I swear Akin is worse than a pastor! grin
He collects more than ten percent from many people's earnings.

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
kamatofeelz:
In fact I stay in Lokoja the state capital and there's no sign that this is a state capital.... There is drought because d water board and d whole state workers are on strike.... In fact no money to dey enta nairaland again..... Teachers are on strike too no water workers on strike so the whole state is dirty cos sanitation board is on strike God help us!!!

Bro, Wada is the worst thing that has ever happen to governance.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Goldenboy007(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bros you are the author of your own destiny because life is equally unfair to everybody. Empathy will never help your case until you decide to do something about your situation. Do not wait for a change from anywhere but be the change you desire.
I served in Plateau state and saw the laid back life you civil servants live, especially the so called teachers. Opportunities do not fall from heaven, you need to hustle for it. I see you play lottery which makes me conclude you are a wishful thinker, if you spend that money adding some values to your educational qualifications you will be better off. Insanity they say is doing things same way and expecting a different result.
A word they say ; is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
For wetin nah? Street pays morethan that per weeek.

Imagine, here in Anambra, mumc earns 112k as a pensioner for a retired sec. school principal.

We are trully enjoying here oooh
Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by Coolgent(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sorry op i pray things will get better.
In my state level 3 salary is 19,500

1 Like

Re: My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) by MaxAngellyn: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
ALL I WANNA SAY IS THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.