Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) (3117 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. / Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigerian Airport Official caught on tape Harassing and asking a traveler for Money at the Lagos International Airport.
The video shows how a traveler was asked to put money (20$) inside his Passport and he will allow him to go directly.
The official didn't know the traveler was taping the incident like he knew it was going to happen

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ7ChAVn2WE

SOURCE: http://afriwap.com/politics/airport-official-trying-to-exhort-money-from-a-traveler-in-lagos-airport/

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
mynd44
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by HtwoOw: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yeye people , na from $20 he dey start

Make them commot an for Job abeg , for say na coke or heroz he carry na so he for let am pass

if na boko haram terrorist self na so he go let am pass

I no watch the video sha o

1 Like

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
HtwoOw:
Yeye people , na from $20 he dey start

Make them commot an for Job abeg , for say na coke or heroz he carry na so he for let am pass

if na boko haram terrorist self na so he go let am pass

I no watch the video sha o
Lol watch it now. cheesy
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op it is extort not "exhort."
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Op it is extort not "exhort."
thanks *corrected
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by gbengaizzy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Man must chop
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
gbengaizzy:
Man must chop
sure but not this way

3 Likes

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by deji47: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
You should post this video on Channels TV platform "iwitness".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
deji47:
You should post this video on Channels TV platform "iwitness".
how is that done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by pedrilo: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
This country is a dead one.
Corruption is deep rooted in every facet of our life.

I had my own encounter wit corruption last sunday.

Was to travel to abj from benin so I woke up very early by 4am and by 5am I was @ big joe park aduwawa bc.

I happened to be the first passenger that arrived the park dat morning and I was given a piece of paper wit NUMBER 1 written on it because the guy who issues ticket to passengers was yet to resume work as @ dat time.

When the ticket guy came around 6am to start issuing tickets, we were already up to 20 passengers on ground, so he asked us to come forward wit our numbers.

I approached him with the piece of paper given to me wit number 1 written on it, Instead of giving me a corresponding ticket for seat number 1, he gave me ticket for seat number 3. When I protested he told me someone already paid for that seat the previous day, so I waited to see who dis person was.

By the time we were all seated in the bus, the driver appeared wit a lady who came to the park that morning in my presence! And she was given tickets for seat number 1 and 2.

I was pissed but I just controlled myself and allowed tins be, and besides, I dnt knw wat God is up to. . .

But the fact remains the ticket guy is corrupt and not sincere. Am sure the lady gave him a tip to get tickets for seat number 1 n 2 because she was forming big girl by paying for 2 seats.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by tomnjerry: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2016
shocked shocked lalasticlala you suppose disgrace this dumb official.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2016
pedrilo:
This country is a dead one.
Corruption is deep rooted in every facet of our life.

I had my own encounter wit corruption last sunday.

Was to travel to abj from benin so I woke up very early by 4am and by 5am I was @ big joe park aduwawa bc.

I happened to be the first passenger that arrived the park dat morning and I was given a piece of paper wit NUMBER 1 written on it because the guy who issues ticket to passengers was yet to resume work as @ dat time.

When the ticket guy came around 6am to start issuing tickets, we were already up to 20 passengers on ground, so he asked us to come forward wit our numbers.

I approached him with the piece of paper given to me wit number 1 written on it, Instead of giving me a corresponding ticket for seat number 1, he gave me ticket for seat number 3. When I protested he told me someone already paid for that seat the previous day, so I waited to see who dis person was.

By the time we were all seated in the bus, the driver appeared wit a lady who came to the park that morning in my presence! And she was given tickets for seat number 1 and 2.

I was pissed but I just controlled myself and allowed tins be, and besides, I dnt knw wat God is up to. . .

But the fact remains the ticket guy is corrupt and not sincere. Am sure the lady gave him a tip to get tickets for seat number 1 n 2 because she was forming big girl by paying for 2 seats.

oh thats very bad.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Rizstar: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016
tomnjerry:
shocked shocked lalasticlala you suppose disgrace this dumb official.
Na Yoruba man na.
They wants to pretend as if they have not seen the video. if it were someone from the other side, there would have pushed it to the front page and ping it as first thing you will see once you login into NL.

4 Likes

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2016
nice one. let's keep these videos coming. let's flood the internet with them. President Buhari can't fight corruption alone. we must join hands with him by doing our part.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2016
I remember my first to,e travelling out of the country. the immigrations officer made me pass through a metal detector that was faulty and made to sound off if anyone passed through, even if they were naked.

of course I had to roger them to let me move on. i was confused as I had practically nothing metallic on me.

it was later that I got to realise that they have the unique ability of knowing those who were travelling for the first time.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by tomnjerry: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Ioannes:
nice one. let's keep these videos coming. let's flood the internet with them. President Buhari can't fight corruption alone. we must join hands with him by doing our part.
and the only way to shame that thief is if this gets to fp, other bloggers would copy it, and in minutes everyone would know about the shameless man
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Super1759: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Mchtewwww. The mumu was running from camera and not knowing he is already caught.

Please officals should do the needful
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
when i was flewing from lagos to ikeja in the time when GEJ remove subsindy and everybody protest and people bring bankyW to play at ojota because no pilot of the airport will not want to collect $30 from flying passengers who flewed their plane dueibg that period of fuel scarcity sad sad
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2016
tomnjerry:
and the only way to shame that thief is if this gets to fp, other bloggers would copy it, and in minutes everyone would know about the shameless man

that's right. I'm sure it's on front page now.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by tomnjerry: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Ioannes:

that's right. I'm sure it's on front page now.
it's not.
maybe Nl, seun and lalasticlala don't see it as corruption... angry
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Slikbae: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2016
oo
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by knightsTempler: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2016
It's a shame corruption had eaten deep into every fabric of our society and all hands must be on deck to fight this evil. May God help us
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by deji47: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2016
timidapsin:
how is that done?
You ve to download the Channels tv app on playstore or the store of your phone's OS. Install and open the app click on menu on the top left hand corner of the app, scroll down to and click "iwitness", tap to post a report( image or video).
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by evy1(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
when i was flewing from lagos to ikeja in the time when GEJ remove subsindy and everybody protest and people bring bankyW to play at ojota because no pilot of the airport will not want to collect $30 from flying passengers who flewed their plane dueibg that period of fuel scarcity sad sad
You Have murdered English Language.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
deji47:

You ve to download the Channels tv app on playstore or the store of your phone's OS. Install and open the app click on menu on the top left hand corner of the app, scroll down to and click "iwitness", tap to post a report( image or video).
okay
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by Harmored(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Horrible thief this dude should be sacked, Lalasticlala wtf are you waiting for, expose this dude.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by edoyad(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Let's share this on all available platforms to expose these criminals
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by timidapsin(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2016
edoyad:
Let's share this on all available platforms to expose these criminals
I have already tried my best, It can only go viral if it makes Fp, because other bloggers will copy it and post all over the internet.
then the man can receive the punishment he deserves.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by cdapsin: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2016
knightsTempler:
It's a shame corruption had eaten deep into every fabric of our society and all hands must be on deck to fight this evil. May God help us
lol the guys job is as secured as F*
try this in other countries, he would be in jail now with is stupid attitude video trending the internet.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by vikacydevato(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) by funkyibodude(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
It's normal thing at Lagos airport undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother To Lead A Mega Protest In Brussels Belgium / Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. / Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.