Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money (3131 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money. What a shame!

Listen here
tunein.com/radiobiafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by shortgun(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hungry thieving bastards

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
These people can lie ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just listened to Nnamdi Kanu's brother on Channels and he said although they didnt enter the house, they shot at it. So how was the house looted? undecided undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
If rats can pursue their Commander-in-Thief from Office, then I am not surprised that they themselves are church rats who can steal yam porridge from Kanu's pot.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Tamass: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oboy na wa oo...there is no way that site isn't gonna be biased
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Tamass: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:

I just listened to Nnamdi Kanu's brother on Channels and he said although theu didnt enter the house, they shot at it. So how was the bouse looted? undecided undecided
Stupid people just wanna create unnecessary panic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by 4kings: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
If rats can pursue their Commander-in-Thief from Office, then I am not surprised that they themselves are church rats who can steal yam from Kanu's pot.
So you just believed this, without any form of objectivity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by dunkem21(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
If rats can pursue their Commander-in-Chief from Office, then I am not surprised that they themselves are church rats who can steal yam from Kanu's pot.

Epic.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Omeokachie: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is their trademark.

Didn't this same army steal from Tompolo's house?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by mekaboy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
So they had money and did not give kanu to start something meaningful with his life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Victornezzar: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adminisher:

IBO and lies. There is no single IPOB video showing Army entering the house.
stop calling ibos into all dis ahbeg
its ipob please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:

I just listened to Nnamdi Kanu's brother on Channels and he said although theu didnt enter the house, they shot at it. So how was the bouse looted? undecided undecided

You should know ChannelsTv is biased, and whatever you saw was edited before it was presented to the public. The link I provided does show a live radio interview account of how treasured valuables were carted away. This is not the first time they are doing this. Tompolo had the same encounter when they ransacked his house.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are they not the poorly paid Nigerian Army that we know? They need the money abeg. Go to their barracks and see how they live like paupers. These set of debased human beings even bribe their way to go for foreign peace keeping missions because of the small change they will gather at the end.

Even their officers on the missions loot a major part of their welfare package leaving them with crumbs and they don't dare complain.

Zombies in uniform.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by willibounce1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
LMAO! Kanu has money in his house? Does the idio.t even own a house? Somebody that is getting free donations from gullible criminal followers. I have never seen human as useless and senseless as ipods. it's a big shame how they are embarrassing hard working igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

stop calling ibos into all dis ahbeg
its ipob please
That should tell you that no matter how deep you lick their ar.se, when the chips are down, you will be pushed out. Didn't "the master of acute incompetency" garba nshiewu refer to Emefiele and Kachiukwu as Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by SuperS1Panther: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
where is the coward that hid under his father's bedbug infested bed?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
"When I speak the zoo trembles" Hahahaaa

He is now hiding under the bed of his father

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How is APDA doing? DEAD!

Where next? KOWA? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
where is the coward that hid under his father's bedbug infested bed?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nnamdi Kanu is disappointed in Donald Trump, Israel, Russia, UN, AU etc for abandoning him to the dance of the Python.

Kanu right now with members of BSS High Command... "Chukwu Okiokio Bambiala, abeg touch Buratai heart make him tell him Python make dem stop dia dance"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by SuperS1Panther: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nnamdi Kanu is disappointed in Donald Trump, Israel, Russia, UN, AU etc for abandoning him to the dance of the Python.

Kanu right now with members of BSS High Command... "Chukwu Okiokio Bambiala, abeg touch Buratai heart make him tell him Python make dem stop dia dance"

He is just an arrogant attention-seeking coward scalawag.

Unfortunately, he has a ready army of the Deads and Night Walkers that were ready to be led to the Golgotha for slaughtering.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

He is just an arrogant attention-seeking coward scalawag.

Unfortunately, he has a ready army of the Deads and Night Walkers that were ready to be led to the Golgotha for slaughtering.
You see this is the exact reasons I spoke against the agitation of Avengers and other militants last year.

A good student of history knows that inviting soldiers to your territory is the worst mistake a group/individual will ever make.

Soldiers are not Man O'War nor Red Cross, they are not trained to pamper troublemakers either. They are trained to enforce discipline and law/order.

If those in the Southeast were vocal against IPOB acts of provocation, I am sure things would not have deteriorated to this level- but they allowed ego and empty chest beating to make them assume invisibility, while most of the elders and leaders were silent when they should have spoken.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You see this is the exact reasons I spoke against the agitation of Avengers and other militants last year.

A good student of history knows that inviting soldiers to your territory is the worst mistake a group/individual will ever make.

Soldiers are not Man O'War nor Red Cross, they are not trained to pamper troublemakers either. They are trained to enforce discipline and law/order.

If those in the Southeast were vocal against IPOB acts of provocation, I am sure things would not have deteriorated to this level- but they allowed ego and empty chest beating to make them assume invisibility, while most of the elders and leaders were silent when they should have spoken.

just like you ass licking sycophants are vocal about fulani herdsmen that have claimed thousands of life
am sorry igbos are not hypocrites

we are with ipob 100%
95% of igbos are with ipob
you know that tonye shiaman

grin
TonyeBarcanista:

just like you ass licking sycophants are vocal about fulani herdsmen that have claimed thousands of life
am sorry igbos are not hypocrites

we are with ipob 100%
95% of igbos are with ipob
you know that tonye shiaman

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

we know the scope but I'll expose you

confused yoot shiaman apda cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

no matter how a man pretends he can never hide his real self
you're just a chronic igbo hater just like your beer mate omenka but the problem is that you're doing it for just 1k recharge card

ask deji cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by dunkem21(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2017
dunkem21:

The bolded is 100% true.
lol
by now tonyebarcanista don create a whatsapp group solely on igbo/ipob hating title "the like haters"
omenka as chief admin cheesy
my guy i dey somewhere in delta busy with work. with little power that's why i comment less but thank God I'll be back to base soon

nairalanders must be entertained

thanks to Google drive that keeps my records for me even as far as 2014/2015 grin

only blood will make me break my words and blood has been spilled and igbo haters are rejoicing
i owe my conscience nothing again unless i change my mind

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:

you're just a chronic igbo hater just like your beer mate omenka but the problem is that you're doing it for just 1k recharge card

ask deji cheesy
WTF!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by DonBobes(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Don't mind d fools

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by mike404(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:

ask deji cheesy
You mean deji adeyanju

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northernization Agenda Finally Hits Npower / To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 / APC NEC Approves Direct Primaries At National & Indirect Primary At State Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.