Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading (32967 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by buchilino(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2016
crispberry:
Only in igbo land

WATS DAT SUPPOSE MEAN
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by tk4rd: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2016
spiritfada:
....In a related development, Senator Ekwunife's closest contender Sharon Ikeazor alleged that Minister of Labour and productivity, Senator Ngige manipulated the whole process to favour her opponent, Senator Ekwunife.

According to our reporter reporting from the venue of the primaries , Barrister Sharon ikeazor and her team walked out of the venue where the voting took place in anger with a promise to write a petition to the National leadership of the APC for a redress over the injustice melted to Barrister Sharon Ikeazor by Senator Ngige

We shall keep you updated on this...
IN POLITICS, THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS OR PERMANENT ENEMIES
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by justjify(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2016
tottinova:

So what party is she in now??
Still plotting her political graph. Maybe to remain in APC or head to labour party
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by ApcSucks: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Funkychic:
Used to like dis woman when she was in PDP but not anymore since she joined APC....#APCSUCKS#

You called me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.