Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading (32972 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
mccoy47:
What shall it profit Ekwuninfe to win the APC primaries and den get the usual 5% at the final election? grin

#Proudly5%

Maybe you have forgotten Chris Ngige (ACN) vs Late Dora Nkem Akunyili (APGA)...its not all about the party but the personality involved in the election.

Ekwunife has been Umeh's Nightmare all these while and she will definitely defeat him anytime...anyday!

2 Likes

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
No yoruba man
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by cowgirl9090: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
obidr:
Where are those APGA and Victor Umeh Bastards that love peddling false news and bashing the senator. The people love her and no one can take that from her. What has Victor Umeh done for Anambra ? Idiots. Chei Anambra people will come out and vote not the paid fools who don't even have voters card. You arseholes should keep pretending you have not seen the latest news. Your mothers and sisters will never achieve what she has if you keep bashing. Her marriage is one of the most stable. I can see how many views this new post has. Coward Bastards.

senatorial election never reach and tension don grab you already . this is APC primaries it has nothing to do with APGA but between APC party members.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by kaziblake(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
I thought I saw a post yesterday where Sharon won?
The truth is APC cannot be accepted in east.
So if Uche win I will be so suprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by tottinova: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
spiritfada:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/SenatorUcheEkwunife/photos/a.103904409946773.1073741827.103890869948127/216199302050616/?type=3&theater

I read it here on NL that she has been expelled or something like that from APC

Now she's winning.
Someone pls explain
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by castrokins(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Makes Me Smile Whenever I See *APC* And *Inconclusive* In The Same Sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by maestroferddi: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
spiritfada:

Maybe you have forgotten Chris Ngige (ACN) vs Late Dora Nkem Akunyili (APGA)...its not all about the party but the personality involved in the election.

Ekwunife has been Umeh's Nightmare all these while and she will definitely defeat him anytime...anyday!
She cannot win that election. Not in Anambra State.

If the rumour making rounds that Peter Obi is shaping to pick the PDP ticket, then her humiliation will be total.

Buhari killed whatever is left of a APC influence in the South East by his cheap nepotism and utter sidelining of Igbos in cabinet appointments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Innodon(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:
[s][/s]

Lol... Lemme ask you?
What concerns Apga in these?
Is 300 votes a yard stick for being loved, when there is over 100,000 eligible voters??
Meanwhile trust Anambrarians dey go collect your money and in your front vote their choices....
So think twice...

Nevertheless Make I reinstate my stand...
APC is dead in Anambra...
The woman is loved just like Chris ngige and also she made same mistake chris made in Anambra political space...

No craze bro, in reality there is no such sentiments.. grin
I said same in d previous thread.....
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Innodon:
I said same in d previous thread.....
Ok bc I know i came across that here on NL... I guess that's where i picked the lines from having witness same with my own eyes.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by jeffizy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
So much masturbation on this thread.

Driver, park!!!!!
Baby , pullover!!!
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by benitwater(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
up,up u go madam ekwunife,u shall win.....senate president 2019 loadin......
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
maestroferddi:
She cannot win that election. Not in Anambra State.

If the rumour making rounds that Peter Obi is shaping to pick the PDP ticket, then her humiliation will be total.

Buhari killed whatever is left of a APC influence in the South East by his cheap nepotism and utter sidelining of Igbos in cabinet appointments.

Will strongly back Peter Obi.... Umeh is nothing but a bigot using APGA as his private investiment!
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by gigabyte13: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na who 4 win b4? She has the backing of Ngige already.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
apc in anambra?
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Meriekriss: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:
[s][/s]

Lol... Lemme ask you?
Is 300 votes a yard stick for being loved, when there is over 100,000 eligible voters??
Meanwhile trust Anambrarians dey go collect your money and in your front vote their choices....
So think twice...

The woman is loved just like Chris ngige and also she made same mistake chris made in Anambra political space...

Point of correction.. APC is not dead in Anambra, they were never alive... Na who dey alive fit die.

4 Likes

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by spafu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
There is something FISHY and MEATY about the source of this story.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Meriekriss:

Point of correction.. APC is not dead in Anambra, they were never alive... Na who dey alive fit die.

Lol. Don't worry I go effect am.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by malti(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by watchindelta(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Bishops10(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
RightBoo:
[s][/s]

Lol... Lemme ask you?
So think twice...

This means you are above mistakes right?
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by festico: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
political prostitute
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Dbeze: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Uche is a real fighter, a lioness indeed, she has already taken the seat. None of those noise makers can match her ever smart brain
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by justmenoni: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Who exactly are the people voting in this primary Cos she's new in the party and I don't see any way she would lead with such a huge margin unless some baba isale hv directed the voters... I mean how can u come into a party within one week and beat others who have been there hands down...

If Apc gives this woman their ticket then it means apc is a rubbish party and ppl might not take them serious again....
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Duru009(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
People luv her sooo much.
She is a grassroot politician.....
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bishops10:

This means you are above mistakes right?

Is that a question or your thought?
If it is your thought, I don't think you need an answer.
If is a question. Why presenting it as if you've already known the answer yet you foolishly put a question Mark to confuse your thought?
Abeg just Free me jareeh...
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by tinsel: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ngige is the father of APC in Anambra. Whoever he supports will win the primary nd from the look of things he is supporting Ekwunife.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by francisbiz: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
obidr:
Where are those APGA and Victor Umeh Bastards that love peddling false news and bashing the senator. The people love her and no one can take that from her. What has Victor Umeh done for Anambra ? Idiots. Chei Anambra people will come out and vote not the paid fools who don't even have voters card. You arseholes should keep pretending you have not seen the latest news. Your mothers and sisters will never achieve what she has if you keep bashing. Her marriage is one of the most stable. I can see how many views this new post has. Coward Bastards.
Sometimes I dey wonder weda una dey reason before una talk.
Were you paid to say that ? Calling poor masses like you BASTARDS because of a politician.
You have failed to make any sense at all, WHAT HAS APGA GOT TO DO WITH INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF APC.
Haba, even if you dey support any APC, must you show your fish-brain online?
Real APC faithfuls would be ashamed to campaign for Ekwunife-PDP. So Ekwunife, Yesterday a clueless wailer, today an adorable changer.
Na wao for our politicians, we masses no just get sense at all, dem just dey use our heads.

1 Like

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by tierthefirst: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
spiritfada:

According to our reporter reporting from the venue of the primaries , Barrister Sharon ikeazor and her team walked out of the venue where the voting took place in anger with a promise to write a petition to the National leadership of the APC for a redress over the injustice melted to Barrister Sharon Ikeazor by Senator Ngige

And here I am, wondering when they started "melting" injustice to people.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by Blackkie: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
The main election will do the needful.
Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by OneManLegion(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
obidr:

Why do you think that in order to make a point, you have to sound as childish and insulting as you possibly can? That, my friend, is a clear sign of puerility; you're in the midst of mostly intelligent folks, comport yourself respectably.

1 Like

Re: APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading by ngoziama: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
obidr:

Gbam.ekwunife bu mmadu .victor umeh better go to court and finish you contest over buhari's waec certificate. UCHE Ekwunife will koboko you this time around.After killing apga you want to finally use it to climb to national assembly and dump it. Onye efulefu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of All 109 Nigerian Senators (photo) / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. / Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.