Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today (2103 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by viviangist: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
GOVERNOR WADA TODAY AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE WITH MEDIA MEN IN LOKOJA AS HE IS WINDING DOWN HIS ADMINISTRATION SINCE 2012 AT HELMS OF AFFAIR OF KOGI STATE.

*If given any opportunity to come back what I will do different is to be very careful to select the crop of people I will work with - Capt Wada.
There was a round of applaud by men of the media after His excellency made this statement.

* As for me the election means nothing to me, cos the lost of our former gov, PRINCE Audu in the course of election made me resigned to fate. —Capt Wada

* "Kogi workers are the highest paid in the whole of North Central" - Capt. Idris Wada.

* About 85% of our monthly allocations goes into payment of salary.the work force are aware - Capt Wada.

* When we came in our IGR was at the range of 150 million naira, but now, with our commitment we can rake up to 500 to 600million monthly - Capt Wada

* The cost of paying political office holders stood at 150million naira. Not the outrageous speculations by people that politicians gets a fat portion of the state funds. They get just 7% of what Civil Servants get. - Capt Wada.

* Lokoja Metro Buses operate on a PPP arrangement. The suspension of the services occurred when the state was not able to met his obligation of providing 11 million naira quarterly in form of running cost. We are making efforts to see how to bring these Buses back to the road. - Capt Wada.

*I recently flag off the Ganaja flyover considering the physical hardship our people face due to gridlock. We agreed a contract finance model without a mobilization fee by the government. We didn't want to lose that window of opportunity . contractors financed project - Capt Wada.

* We have laid a foundation for a greater Kogi State.
We took human capital development to a height that we never attained in the history of the state.Capt Wada.

* Debt profile of Kogi state since we assumed office stood at 38.3billlion. Not bank loans but indebtedness to Contractors. From the 20 bond we applied for, we only drew down 8b. So the windows of 12 billion naira is still available for the incoming government to draw.-capt wada.

*Outstanding gratuities since the inception of the state occupies 42% of Kogi State debt.-Capt Wada
*A question on Allo cement company thrown up by newsday By April Cement Company will be ready for commissioning.-Capt Wada .

*There is another Ethanol factory in Banda that will leveraging on Cassava and other crops to produce Ethanol. It will be operational in four or five months. Our Industrialization policy is working.-Capt Wada.

*"My biggest achievements is stabilizing the peace and security of the stay. Also promoting agriculture in the state and infrastructural development are quality projects that would improve the lives of our people " - Capt Wada

Compiled By http://www.viviangist.com/kogi-gov-idris-wadas-touching-speech-at-his-last-press-meeting-today

Cc; lalasticlala , show some care

Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by viviangist: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Only God knows lipsrsealed
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Touching?
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by muri4mig(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Explain that to Mr Magu, may be he will understand you better. As for me what will I say? God save you that NPS use handcurf to bring your to court rather than chain. Wishing you all the best in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Captain Wada sir, your stewardship will be appreciated by Kogi people at the appropriate time. Though you weren't too impressive, you were not entirely a flop. At least you were better than majority southern governors that are overrated by the media with nothing on ground despite receiving x3 or x4 of what you get as Governor.

Goodbye Sir but get your lawyers on standby in case Oga Magu need your explanation.

Victory to Kogi People

4 Likes

Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by kokoA(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Okay, we have heard you. Oya pass the mic you blooy motor park governor.
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by Viktor1983(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
It's all good
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by kennydee05(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Captain Wada though I respect your decision to have stayed back in Nigeria to receive medical treatment when your convoy was involved in an accident. Bit I still feel yiu should have done better but you never did though you tried your best but I guess it wasn't enough.
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by vedaxcool(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gerrarahere you know what I am saying
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by philGeo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP, your are disgrace to our generation, what is touching about what i just read? Person perform is duty and you are tell us touching, wait for EFCC, if he perform touching why Kogi people sack him?
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by teadrake(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Captain Wasa sir, your stewardship will be appreciated by Kogi people. Though you weren't too impressive, you were not entirely a flop. At least you are better than majority southern governors that are overrated by the media but nothing on ground despite receiving x3/x4 of what you get as Governor.

Goodbye Sir but get your lawyers on standby in case Oga Magu need your explanation.

Victory to Kogi People
Wonderful farewell message from s responsible citizen of my dear country
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by Ahmeduana(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
muri4mig:
Explain that to Mr Magu, may be he will understand you better. As for me what will I say? God save you that NPS use handcurf to bring your to court rather than chain. Wishing you all the best in Kuje prison.
WHAT KIND OF INFECTION THAT HAS INFESTED YOUR BRAIN? APC HAS SUCCEEDED IN BRAIN WASHING YOU THAT 1. THAT EVERYBODY IS CORRUPT but excluding them.
2.By using media to manipulate peoples opinion that a SUSPECT is guilty without charges.
3.THAT JUSTICE IS ONE SIDE NARRATIVE, no needs to hear the other side.
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by Ahmeduana(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
muri4mig:
WHAT KIND OF INFECTION THAT HAS INFESTED YOUR BRAIN? APC HAS SUCCEEDED IN BRAIN WASHING YOU THAT,
1.THAT EVERYBODY IS CORRUPT but excluding them.
2.By using media to manipulate peoples opinion that a SUSPECT is guilty without charges.
3.THAT JUSTICE IS ONE SIDE NARRATIVE, no needs to hear the other side.
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by tpiar: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2016
ok
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by okala1(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Capt.wada.a man full of humility and integrity a prudent judicious manager. You have done your best in kogi State by laying a solid industrial foundation in the state.. As a leader with good vision, everyone can not appreciate you but people that knows how you handle kogi State with the fear of God will continue to remember your good work.. We appreciate your humility, simplicity, openness and courageous that is been entrenched throughout your administration.. It so pertinent that, God in his infinite mercy will continue to be with you as you complete your Four years tenure..{Let the malicious igala betrayals carry their cross of the CHANGE they want,in the hands of YB.in just a few month,as am very sure of apparent optimism of you continuity till 2019.my spirit resist to give up on that.}Respect the people captain.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: KOGI: Gov. Idris Wada's Touching Speech At His Last Press Meeting Today by fieldmarshal001(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2016
I just thank God that every bad thing has an expiry date. The disease called APC has an antidote which will soon be administered. God people are never appreciated until they're gone so Wada's case is not strange. In a shortwhile we shall sing more songs of continuity and put the devil to shame insha Allah.

(1) (Reply)

See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) / When Shoprite Opens In Igbo Land (graphic Picture) / Photo: Drama In The Senate Between Senator Ekweremandu And A Northern Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.