Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) (2098 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Neros pharmaceutical is building a new stadia in Nanka, Anambra state. So far the progress on ground is clearly visible. The owner of the pharmaceutical company is from that Nanka in Anambra state, hence it shouldn't be a surprise why that town was chosen.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-stadium-neros-pharmaceutical-is.html

Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016

Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
I love this state..

2 Likes

Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2016
urchin
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by lionshare: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice so much news emanating from Anambra these days. I guess that means they have a fashola kinda Gov who loves hobnobbing with the Media.
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by vault(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2016
the name would be "Allianz camp bernabeu iduna park" grin
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Edwinmason(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2016
one tin is to build anoda is to maintain
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
lionshare:
Nice so much news emanating from Anambra these days. I guess that means they have a fashola kinda Gov who loves hobnobbing with the Media.

You don dey praise anambra govt like na dem dey build the stadium..Did you read the title?

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Bugatie(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Too many good news from this state.

God bless ndi Anambra

2 Likes

Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by lionshare: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Flirtyjane:

You don dey praise anambra govt like na dem dey build the stadium..Did you read the title?

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Who claimed the credits when GSM came to Naija....?

1 Like

Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by lonelyisland(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg which angel touched the hearts of Anambrerians to start investing in there States... If they had started all these things long time ago, Anambra would have gone far by nw
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Original copyright by me, Op I'll sue you grin
Re: See The Stadium NEROS Pharmaceutical Is Building In Anambra (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
post=42943977:
Original copyright by me, Op I'll sue you grin
Lol
I saw your post now on frontpage..Although late..But it good to let you know I didnt get it front your site..Do your online search..Then you may find me source.

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Release New Video. Said Am Done And Finished . / Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man / Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.