Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

All Those In A Long Distant Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those In A Long Distant Relationship (1015 Views)

Things You Need To Do To Make That Long Distant Relationship Work / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by Ehis4c(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
I for one have being in long distant relationship and I'm very happy, I don't have any fear whatsoever and funny thing is we seem to grow fonder of each other every day.
What's your own experience being like and mind you I'm talking about 5 solid years here and we are still going on strong.
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by donTbone(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ehis4c:
I for one have being in long distant relationship and I'm very happy, I don't have any fear whatsoever and funny thing is we seem to grow fonder of each other every day.
What's your own experience being like and mind you I'm talking about 5 solid years here and we are still going on strong.
Be under same roof with her for 5months.
If you still as strong as now...

Come and collect one bottle of ORIGIN from me

6 Likes

Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Long distance na nonsense... Never works! undecided
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by Ehis4c(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
donTbone:

Be under same roof with her for 5months.
If you still as strong as now...
Come and collect one bottle of ORIGIN from me
I catch your drift share but we have being closer before school and work came up.
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
It's cool but not advisable tho
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by schumastic(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ehis4c:

you just start na,,,just wait till after a year then come and post a thread of how she has been cheating on all this while grin grin
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by isado4eva(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Truth is it might not work for all
But not every guy or girl is a cheat
I'm currently in one and I can tell you I've never had cause to regret.
Trust and understanding backed up with maturity is important if one can succeed at this.
I rest my case checkout my poem at www.nairaland.com/2881150/hearts-away-one

2 Likes

Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by Emac34: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
i dnt think it will wrk cos i cnt cope with long distance relationship
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by isado4eva(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Time and space tests everything
If while she is away I didn't fall in love with someone else then I honestly will call that something don't know about.
Try being away from that pretty girl/ handsome guy that makes your head swell and you meet some other more pretty and handsome guy, judge for yourself how you will cope.
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by isado4eva(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Time and space tests everything
If while she is away I didn't fall in love with someone else then I honestly will call that something don't know about.
Try being away from that pretty girl/ guy that makes your head swell and you m handsome eet some other more pretty and handsome guy, judge for yourself how you will cope.
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by stamcy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op you are stil a learner,I just recently find out dat my long distance Gf. Have been cheating,she is now crying for me to forgive her wen we have not even been together up to a year,I hop u don't find out wat she has been duin behind your back all dis years,cuz if u do bro na obituary,words can't explain how I felt wen I find out,so plz be sure before u say anyting,girls can't be trusted.
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by Ehis4c(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
stamcy:
Op you are stil a learner,I just recently find out dat my long distance Gf. Have been cheating,she is now crying for me to forgive her wen we have not even been together up to a year,I hop u don't find out wat she has been duin behind your back all dis years,cuz if u do bro na obituary,words can't explain how I felt wen I find out,so plz be sure before u say anyting,girls can't be trusted.
I'm not trying to assume but what have you being doing behind her back Advice taken any way.
Like one poster said it may not work for all but it does work
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by cruzita(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
u go soon open another thread MY LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO BREAK PLS HELP,MATURED ADVICE NEEDED!!!

3 Likes

Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by Ehis4c(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
u go soon open another thread MY LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO BREAK PLS HELP,MATURED ADVICE NEEDED!!!

You are right about me opening another thread but I strongly believe it will be for the ##WEDDING ###

1 Like

Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by vicraven(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
She cheats on you... you find out... heartbreak... THE END
Re: All Those In A Long Distant Relationship by vkon2(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am in a long distance relationship, but the funny part of it is dat for as long as we are away we got no issues, but whenever we around each other it's one complaint or the other

(1) (Reply)

Business Admin & Management Project Topics / Matured Minds Only PENILE FRACTURE / Am Seriously Afraid Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.