Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) (27036 Views)

The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2016
seangy4konji:
They are always launching what looks like a storage facility...

How many jobs will this create
if this is small to you then I wonder what it'll take to impress you. Unfortunately, this is not meant to impress you because those who will use it are already celebrating it.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2016
fieldmarshal001:
haba, its because of people like you that Nigeria is still the way it is. Well, I don't blame you, you're probably not used to seeing modern things. But let me remind you, not all people appreciate good things. People like you will never see good in anything and I bet you this attitude will affect you life negatively if you refuse to change it. Whether you appreciate it or not, it doesn't change the fact that its there and already making an impact.
Ahhhhh!
You call this modern thing.... What a pervert that u are.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Impress me?nah am ok.yes I know Nigerians like celebrating mediocre things.
fieldmarshal001:
if this is small to you then I wonder what it'll take to impress you. Unfortunately, this is not meant to impress you because those who will use it are already celebrating it.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2016
amiskurie:

Ahhhhh!
You call this modern thing.... What a pervert that u are.
well, atleast I know what it means to start from somewhere. Remember, this is not a renovation but a completely new establishment. I still maintain and you've proved me right that u don't know what development truly means.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
seangy4konji:
Impress me?nah am ok.yes I know Nigerians like celebrating mediocre things.
what I'm trying to say is that this is a project worth every credit..
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2016
It is not even worth a HELLO...You need to go out and see things going out in the outside world that cos if you are then you wont say something that looks like a garage of a rich man is a mega terminal.
fieldmarshal001:
what I'm trying to say is that this is a project worth every credit..
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2016
seangy4konji:
It is not even worth a HELLO...You need to go out and see things going out in the outside world that cos if you are then you wont say something that looks like a garage of a rich man is a mega terminal.
for our own level here, this is great and we appreciate it. A child cannot be born and starts running on d same day.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by onlineguru01: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
fieldmarshal001:
are you truly asking what benefit a mega terminal is to a Kogite? This is like asking what a modern hospital means to local community. The benefits of this project cannot be over-emphasized. Now Lokoja has a more organized park for loading and off-loading which will ease traffic along that axis drastically. And let me remind you, this is not a last minute project. It took this long because of the Governor's quest for quality projects. Please do me a favour and appreciate good things for a change.

LOKOJA MEGA TERMINAL (LMT)
With the central location of Kogi state and the state capital, there is a lot we can gain by providing transit point for commuters and transporters moving North and South of the Country.

This was the driving influence for developing a Mega Transport Terminal at Felele area of Lokoja.

The park will be a one stop center for stop overs, leisure park, commercial transaction center and goods transshipment.

It hold the prospects for IGR to the state, massive job opportunities and wealth creation.

Facilities at the park are
1. terminal building.
2. Loading bay
3. Parking areas
4. Shops
5. Conveniences
6. Police post.
7. Clinic
8. ATM gallery
9. Filling station
10. Automobile workshop
11. Motel
12. Washing bay

At full capacity it would be used by 10,000 passengers per day, 280,000 per month and 3,360,000 per year. This is real mega.

WHAT ELSE IS PERFORMANCE
God bless Capt. Idris Wada.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Yes for your own level...Its good and more to come.
fieldmarshal001:
for our own level here, this is great and we appreciate it. A child cannot be born and starts running on d same day.
Re: Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) by fieldmarshal001(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=chrizbrain post=42218387][/quote]for your information, this project started a longtime ago. Took this long to finish to make sure its not a rushed project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pakistani Commercial Plane With 47 People On Board Has Crashed, Killing All. / Dangote Trailer Set On Fire In Delta After Killing Three People. Photos / How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.