Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. (2020 Views)

We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
"Our dear" President promised us he would stabilize oil price if elected into office.

Please, when is he going to start doing that? Or has he not been elected?

29th January will complete his 8 months in office.
Time never reach?

If una don forget, me never forget.

https://www.nairaland.com/2033799/general-buhari-promises-stabilize-oil

5 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Sunofgod(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
WHEN 1 BARREL = $1

5 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
The man used that to deceive the gullible sufferisticated people of the South West...

Very shameful grin

9 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by frankyychiji(f): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari will be regretting by now why he abandoned the luxury of his cows companionship to seek for political office! I don't envy him at all. cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by shachris02: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
the noble zone should go and sleep. you should be more worried about when your president would be released. angry
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Bros! Free the old man jare! Ur pale neva lie (small) to u b4?
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:
the noble zone should go and sleep. you should be more worried about when your president would be released. angry

Tell your President to fulfill his promises.
Also tell him to respect the courts and obey the law.

6 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by shachris02: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

Tell your President to fulfill his promises.
Also tell him to respect the courts and obey the law.

cheesy so my president imprisoned your president?? gbaa mu okpa na eze.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2016
when 1 naira = 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001$
ha ha ha ha
chai, nizoorians ehn, una opin eye dey watch the pedophile and terrorist SCAM UNA shey?
this chanji na super ooooooooooooooooo
this one chance bus never even load finish
make una enjoy chanji kai

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

cheesy so my president imprisoned your president?? gbaa mu okpa na eze.

First Kanu is not my President.
We happen to share some common interests..

Now stop messing around please.
This threat is about Buhari and his promise to stabilize oil price.
If you got nothing to say, get out.
If your mission is to derail this thread, it wont work.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by shachris02: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

First Kanu is not my President.
We happen to share some common interests..

Now stop messing around please.
This threat is about Buhari and his promise to stabilize oil price.
If you got nothing to say, get out.
If your mission is to derail this thread, it wont work.

why are you interested in the oil price another country...albeit an enemy country? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

why are you interested in the oil price another country...albeit an enemy country? undecided

If you wont address the issue I raised, I am ignoring you henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by olasmith10(m): 12:57am On Jan 22, 2016
so na PMB go stabilize world oil price dat is dropping day by day..during d oil boom time wen nations made reasonable use of the oil returns, the outoke squanderemaniac was busy sharing d money like paper .
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by shachris02: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

If you wont address the issue I raised, I am ignoring you henceforth.

grin but will I ignore you? No way. Not when I need someone to keep me awake to tonight. embarassed working all night.
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2016
olasmith10:
so na PMB go stabilize world oil price dat is dropping day by day..during d oil boom time wen nations made reasonable use of the oil returns, the outoke squanderemaniac was busy sharing d money like paper .
What did your governor do with his own share of the oil money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2016
olasmith10:

This is not about the Otueke "squander-maniac", it i about Buhari's promise to stabilize oil price.
He made the promise during the Presidential campaigns in 2015.

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Weedcrusher: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Mor.onic op, quote where he said he will make 1 naira equals 1 dollar.

Weedcrusher is back
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Mor.onic op, quote where he said he will make 1 naira equals 1 dollar.

Weedcrusher is back

Bros, it is too early to be under intoxication of any brew.
Or you have crushed some weed with you mouth this early morning?

Buhari said he will stabilize oil price. The promise to make $1 to N1 is a different ball game.
Let him start by stabilizing oil price first.

Visit this thread and digest it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2033799/general-buhari-promises-stabilize-oil
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by DaBullIT(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Yes

When your brothers in crime returns all the loots and Nigeria has some savings

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yes

My brothers in crime?
Please can you expatiate.

Can you see how twisted you peoples mind have become?
So, anybody who questions Buhari's silliness must be corrupt!!

The promise to stabilize oil price showed us clearly that the old tyrant is a complete DAFT, but you guys were too blind to see.
He is ruining the economy by his 1984 economic polices and you guys are cheering him up.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by vedaxcool(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]Yes

[/size]

GBAMEST! They robbed this country silly and yet still expect everything to be in order
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by eagleeye2: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2016
I shudder to think that some people didn't see through all these 'MARVELOUS' campaign promises.
Stabilize World Oil Price
Make $1 equal to N1
Pay 5000 Naira stipend
Will not touch Subsidy
etc.
Damn it, Nigerians are the most gullible of all.
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by EastanPower(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

GBAMEST! They robbed this country silly and yet still expect everything to be in order

Buhari knew all these before he decided to take up the job so keep quiet. He even said at some point that he was going to inherit an empty treasury yet he still promised to stabilize oil prices so what is he waiting for to fulfill his promise?

stop making excuses for him; you might as well continue with excuses until you see 2019 staring you in the face.

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by candiva2013(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2016
They will do that immidiately they finish blaming GEJ.
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by vedaxcool(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2016
EastanPower:

Buhari knew all these before he decided to take up the job so keep quiet. He even said at some point that he was going to inherit an empty treasury yet he still promised to stabilize oil prices so what is he waiting for to fulfill his promise?

stop making excuses for him; you might as well continue with excuses until you see 2019 staring you in the face.

Mister, return all the loot first!
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by EastanPower(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

Mister, return all the loot first!

We are tired of these excuses, all we want is result. If Buhari cannot do the job why did he apply?

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

Am I really being accused of passing through the Dasuki Gate or what?

I am not asking for everything to be in order sir.

I am just asking for a simple campaign promise to be fulfilled.

The old tyrant who talked more from his emotions than from logic, promised to stabilize oil price.
And here you are blaming me for a crime I never committed.

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by vedaxcool(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2016
noblezone:

[s]
Am I really being accused of passing through the Dasuki Gate or what?

I am not asking for everything to be in order sir.

I am just asking for a simple campaign promise to be fulfilled.

The old tyrant who talked more from his emotions than from logic, promised to stabilize oil price.
And here you are blaming me for a crime I never committed[/s].

Where is our loot? BRing BAck Our MOney
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by vedaxcool(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2016
EastanPower:

We are tired of these excuses, all we want is result. If Buhari cannot do the job why did he apply?

He is doing the job and he is doing it right, if you don't like seek a lagoon and you know the rest. . . he has started recovering our stolen funds, we who voted him are patient with him and want this country to succeed!
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by EastanPower(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

[s]He is doing the job and he is doing it right, if you don't like seek a lagoon and you know the rest. . . he has started recovering our stolen funds, we who voted him are patient with him and want this country to succeed![/s]

Go and prostrate for Dangote trailer first then I will visit the nearest lagoon.
Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by vedaxcool(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2016
EastanPower:

[s]
Go and prostrate for Dangote trailer first then I will visit the nearest lagoon.[/s]

But I am satisfied with my govt. you are the one complaining like a broke alarm, so to end your complaints go to the lagoon and do the needful! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. by EastanPower(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

[s]But I am satisfied with my govt. you are the one complaining like a broke alarm, so to end your complaints go to the lagoon and do the needful! grin grin grin[/s]

I say prostrate for trailer first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dss Arrest Umeh Over Alleged Support For Biafra- Vanguard / What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta / Killings: Middle Belt Group Carpets TY Danjuma As Report Exnorates Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.