Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! (1509 Views)

Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! / When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2016
News reaching us has it that the Noblezone has bagged the prestigious OMBN (Order of the Most Banned Nairalanders) award.

This award is for his efforts to see that free speech, human rights and responsible leadership principles are adhered to in Nigeria.

Speaking to Nairaland news men at the reception of the award, the Noblezone thanked the Lord of Almighty for Grace given to stand up against tyranny.
He thanked all the nairalanders who always recommend him to be banned and also acknowledged the "murder-itors" who see to it that he is banned at slightest excuse.

Recalling his last ban, he said he was reacting to the slaughter of about 30 People somewhere in the North by "Fulunai Herdsmen" and wondered what would have happened if these invasions are being carried out by South Easterners. He incurred the wrath of a "nurder-ritor", and was banned for two weeks for championing secession.

Asked if he would step it down, his face beamed with anger and he shouted at our reporter, "NEVER".
He looked around and asked, "how can i step it down when the Jihardists cum fulani herdsmen cum Boko Haram are still on rampage?"

"How can I step it down when Nigerian leaders are quiet as if nothing is happening?. People are invaded while they are sleeping. There houses are burnt, their men are murdered and their women raped and taken captive. How dare you as me to step it down?"

He took out his hanky and wiped his eyes as tears drop, then he said.
"I will step it up instead. Why are you all blind? Cant you see that Nigeria has nothing to offer us but dead bodies of our kith and kin? Why the hypocrisy? why the denials? Shall we all fold our hands, keep lips sealed and wait for death just for the sake of "ONE Nigeria?"

He called on all Nigerians especially Nairalanders to come up with suggestions on how to stop the menace of the Jihardist. Let us negotiate Nigeria now before it is too late. That is, if it is not late already".

"What if you are banned again" asked a reporter

He smiled and said,"I am already used to it".

Source: The Noble Times International.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by TippyTop(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Hahaha!
You never fail to amaze with your ever creative mind.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by jmaine: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
grin . . . . . . No be small persecution oo . . . . . . Lolz
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by PhockPhockMan: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by funlord(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
angry

So which award niggas like us wan come receive?
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2016
TippyTop:

Hahaha!
You never fail to amaze with your ever creative mind.

Thanks for the complement.

Apart from that, please we are really pleading for practicable ideas on how to stop these killings.
Governments upon government have failed to put an end to it. The present one can only act if the the invaders are form ..you know where.. we need to do something about it as a people.
These invasions must stop.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2016
jmaine:
grin . . . . . . No be small persecution oo . . . . . . Lolz
'

No be small thing o.
But i have promised them I wont stand down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Hmmmm.

Comrade,how are you doing?
Long time.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by LadyExcellency: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Ladyexcellency is now the record holder

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by vedaxcool(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
grin the problem with supporters of thieves and corruption is they lack the humility to become better people.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by NDPVF(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
noblezone:
News reaching us has it that the Noblezone has bagged the prestigious OMBN (Order of the Most Banned Nairalanders) award.

This award is for his efforts to see that free speech, human rights and responsible leadership principles are adhered to in Nigeria.

Speaking to Nairaland news men at the reception of the award, the Noblezone thanked the Lord of Almighty for Grace given to stand up against tyranny.
He thanked all the nairalanders who always recommend him to be banned and also acknowledged the "murder-itors" who see to it that he is banned at slightest excuse.

Recalling his last ban, he said he was reacting to the slaughter of about 30 People somewhere in the North by "Fulunai Herdsmen" and wondered what would have happened if these invasions are being carried out by South Easterners. He incurred the wrath of a "nurder-ritor", and was banned for two weeks for championing secession.

Asked if he would step it down, his face beamed with anger and he shouted at our reporter, "NEVER".
He looked around and asked, "how can i step it down when the Jihardists cum fulani herdsmen cum Boko Haram are still on rampage?"

"How can I step it down when Nigerian leaders are quiet as if nothing is happening?. People are invaded while they are sleeping. There houses are burnt, their men are murdered and their women raped and taken captive. How dare you as me to step it down?"

"I will step it up instead. Why are you all blind? Cant you see that Nigeria has nothing to offer us but dead bodies of our kith and kin? Why the hypocrisy? why the denials? Shall we all fold our hands, keep lips sealed and wait for death just for the sake of "ONE Nigeria?"

He called on all Nigerians especially Nairalanders to come up with suggestions on how to stop the menace of the Jihardist. Let us negotiate Nigeria now before it is too late. That is, if it is not late already".

buhahahahahaha. This guy funny die. Anyways,we are in it together. Shame on anti democrats.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by DerideGull(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
The silly censorship on Nairaland has become a typical Nigerian.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Ladyexcellency is now the record holder

Congratulations.
Keep the light burning.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
NDPVF:
buhahahahahaha. This guy funny die. Anyways,we are in it together. Shame on anti democrats.

It might be funny, but in reality it is not a laughing matter.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Beremx(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chai! Ndo nwanne m nwoke! grin grin

sorry for the bans.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by PhockPhockMan: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
noblezone:

Comrade,how are you doing?
Long time.

I'm OK, just that my moniker suffers the same fate as yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
NDPVF:

Happy New Year. I was wondering you've deactivated. Good to read from you. The bans get as e be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by PhockPhockMan: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beremx:

sorry for the bans.

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beremx:

sorry for the bans.

How are you doing sis?

The ban is nothing.

Just this weekend, another community in Benue State was attacked by the "untouchables".
If these killings cannot be stopped as it is obvious, do we just relax,fold our hands and wait for death?
Or we just believe that somehow it will stop?

I see it is our collective responsibility to stop it.
I want practicable suggestions.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by NDPVF(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
dearpreye:

Happy New Year. I was wondering you've deactivated. Good to read from you. The bans get as e be.
Thanks bro. Wishing u happy and blissful new year. The monicker was jailed. Am back for now.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
noblezone:

How are you doing sis?

The ban is nothing.

Just this weekend, another community in Benue State was attacked by the "untouchables".
If these killings cannot be stopped as it is obvious, do we just relax,fold our hands and wait for death?
Or we just believe that somehow it will stop?

I see it is our collective responsibility to stop it.
I want practicable suggestions.
I am doing great. I share your thoughts too. Quite sad about the incessant killings without any solutions to it.

It is well
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Beremx(f): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

can I help you?
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
NDPVF:
Thanks bro. Wishing u happy and blissful new year. The monicker was jailed. Am back for now.

That must have been some lengthy jail term. LOL!

Anyway, welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
dearpreye:

I didn't deactivate.
And I wont.
I have promised them I wont retreat nor surrender.

Once each ban is over, I will be back with my message.

Nigerians are killing fellow Nigerians with ethnicity and religion as yardsticks and we must keep quiet for the sake of "ONE" Nigeria.
Some Fulani are farmers, how come we have never heard of Fulani herdsmen versus Fulani framers clash?

The "clashes" are only in the middle belt and the Southern parts of Nigeria.
Interesting enough, the "clashes" happen at night, when their opponents are sleeping!

Some of us are on Nairaland to rub minds with other Nigerians on how to develop a better society.

I even started a thread challenging lovers of "ONE Nigeria" to inspire me to have hope in Nigeria, all I got was insults.
They seem to be comfortable with the situation.

The sanctity of human life has no place in our so called nation.
What a shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by NDPVF(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
dearpreye:

That must have been some lengthy jail term. LOL!
Anyway, welcome back.
sure bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beremx:
I am doing great. I share your thoughts too. Quite sad about the incessant killings without any solutions to it.

It is well

And I am saying we should put heads together and find a workable solution.
My own suggestion is that we should draw our boundaries and go our separate ways.
It does not mean I hate anybody.

And anybody who feels my suggestion is silly, should come up with a more intelligent idea and convince me of it.

Emm, it is not well.
It is our responsibility to make it well.

1 Like

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I'm OK, just that my moniker suffers the same fate as yours.

Well, evil triumphs when good men keep quiet.
Dont be cowed.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by PhockPhockMan: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beremx:
can I help you?

Yeah, help me take care of our new born ROCHAS.

gringringringrin
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

gringringringrin

Tufia!!
That boy is a true son of the soil.
He will never be anything near the likes of Rochas.
Bros, I know say na joke you dey, but stop am oo.

@Berem, please ignore....
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Beremx(f): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

gringringringrin
If my son grows up to be like "Rochas", i pray so. it's better than being a "phockphockman" who has no achievements attached to his life.

you'll be ignored if you quote me again.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beremx:
If my son grows up to be like "Rochas", i pray so. it's better than being a "phockphockman" who has no achievements attached to his life.

you'll be ignored if you quote me again.

But I asked you to ignore.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by cizy: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
noblezone:

Muhahahahahahaha! My moniker francizy is still on ban self. They gave me a valentinian ban.. From 28th January to 14th February. Here's the info..

"a moderator banned francizy for "Omo, just coming back from a long ban by a senseless MADrator. Hehehehehehe, I saw how helpee did some vaccum cleaning on his brains and decided to share" Defaming moderators. violation of rule 20. Ban expires at February 14, 2016.

That was my discussion with Severussnape before the broom wielding MADrator struck again... cheesy grin cheesy grin

**Modified**
Am expecting another ban after this comment tho... cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Youths Recieves Empowerment As Sabmiller Onitsha Launches Kickstart! / Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari's New Headache / What Some People Don't Understand About Isreal And Palestine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.