Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful (838 Views)

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says / Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC / Biafra Election: Uwazuruike Schedules Election On Feb 22nd, Holds 3 Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by naijaracist(m): 1:53am On Jan 22, 2016
The Biafra Independent Movement (BIM) has pledged to teach Nigeria how to conduct free and fair elections in the south-east and south-south.

The group recently announced its plan to hold general elections in “Biafra territories” on February 22.

The BIM’s leader Chief Ralph Uwazuruike speaking at the zonal rally in Enugu stated that the poll would serve as an example for the Federal Republic of Nigeria to follow.

He said: “Our election will not be conducted same way as that of Nigeria; BIM will not give room for election rigging as is the case in Nigeria.

“We are well prepared; we will teach Nigerians how to conduct crisis-free election.

“Very soon, the B-INEC will roll out programmes for the polls.”

Dr. Augustina Ugwuoke, who represented the leader, praised members for coming out en-masse to take part in the sensitization forum and their continuous support for their leader.

She emphasized that their dream of a Biafra republic will soon be realized.

“We believe in our leader’s ability to actualize the Biafra republic; the processes as you can see have commenced. We have also commenced preparations for our census which will take place in the entire Biafra region to ascertain our population.

“I commend you all for your steadfastness in the struggle as well as donation of lands towards the building of Ojukwu Memorial Library in the Enugu North Senatorial Zone.

“Your sacrifices will not be forgotten,” she added.

The high representative for foreign affairs of the European Union recently responded to a letter by the Washington-based Organization of Emerging African States seeking support in the current fight for the independence of Biafra from Nigeria.

According to Federica Mogherini, questions of self-determination should be addressed by respecting international law and relative customary practice.

Sourve:https://www.naij.com/703243-election-wont-conducted-way-nigerian-biafra.html
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by gomzy121: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by stevnwigw: 2:29am On Jan 22, 2016
good move
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Choi!!! My tyre don burst..Make I park here.
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by tyson99(m): 3:08am On Jan 22, 2016
ok
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by Pavore9: 3:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Have they replaced the Rev. Father who have disassociated himself from the "elections"?
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by LordMecuzy(m): 3:59am On Jan 22, 2016
lol Uwazurike the Scammer
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by DaBullIT(m): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Make he dey format them make them dey gree

Abeg , Oga patapata for INEC , make sure say all our card readers complete o , make he no be say na im dem wan use do 419
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by Bhella5(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by BALLOSKI: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Everyone is a comedian in that region.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Says Biafra Election To Be Peaceful by Weedcrusher: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Don't smoke gum, Uwazurike no go hear.

Abeg give me my weed make I crush am, before I smoke am jor

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS:Nigerian Police Set To Introduce 'STUN GUN' - Inspector General / A Statement Credited To Bishop Mathew Kukah / Wike Bans Okada In 4 Lgas Of Orashi Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.