Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase (23845 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today / Photos:evidence Shows That Amaechi Lied About Nigerian Maritime University,delta / REVEALED: Proof That Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by saint047(m): 5:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Proof has emerged that the Minister of Transportation and Aviation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi lied concerning the Nigerian Maritime University.
The minister while trying to justify the Federal Government's decision to scrap the Nigerian Maritime University told the senate Committee on Marine Transport that there was no work on the Permanent site of the Maritime University in Okerenkoko, Delta state and insisted that what was on ground was “just the feasibility study”.Amaechi said; “Whoever that is holding on to the money should better return it. The Chinese company contracted, confirmed that only the feasibility study was in place.”According to photographic evidence gathered by our correspondent who visited the site of the Maritime University, contractors were seen on working on site with heavy duty equipment, while buildings were captured at various phases of construction contrary to Mr. Amaechi’s claims. According to our correspondent, the temporary site of the Maritime University in Kurutie, Warri South-West of Delta state was equipped with necessary structures and facilities and was set to admit students into the 2016 Academic year pending the completion of structures at the permanent site.
A resident of the community who spoke to our correspondent said that there was no truth to claims by Mr. Amaechi as work was ongoing, he said that the contractors were being arrested while working on the site.
Other residents groaned that the Government was sending a wrong signal to the community as that is what they got from having a son of the Niger Delta as President. They remarked that in spite of the difficult terrain of the area where it is difficult to get sand, the contractors remained on site and dismissed the Ministers comment as uncharitable and sending a wrong signal.
The ground breaking ceremony was performed by former President GOODLUCK Jonathan on the 10th of May, 2014 while the Federal Executive Council approved the decision for the school to take off in 2015.

See Photos below:

http://www.thewhistleng.com/proof-amaechi-lied-that-maritime-university-is-only-at-feasibility-study-phase-as-basis-to-scrap-it/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by jeffizy(m): 5:08am On Jan 22, 2016
I don't believe such projects as seen in the pictures can be dismissed by the minister as only ‘feasibility study'.

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by saint047(m): 5:08am On Jan 22, 2016
More photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by saint047(m): 5:11am On Jan 22, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by saint047(m): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2016
More

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by jamesharryson(m): 6:02am On Jan 22, 2016
change agent

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by lincolnj88: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2016
this should be condemned by all reasonable persons except zombies..... very wicked regime we are in

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by bet9ja(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2016
This type of news will never hit the FP, Lalasticlala this is not good for you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by oshyno(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Amesshhii. You want to re-award it to your boys to use recoup campaign expenditure.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by bet9ja(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2016
I supported this Administration since we were left with two problematic Candidate and one must be supported. It is imperative to condemn this type of embarrassing propaganda by Mr. Rotimi Amaechi and also demand for apology, Once more i enjoin Mr Lalasticlala to do the needful.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by PRYCE(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2016
APC and lies?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Johnrake69: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Not a surprise. Children of hate! undecided

Cc: Lalasticlala please do the needful

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by coolzeal(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible and easily fall prey to these evil politicians. You wanted change so badly yet, an uneducated rtd military general was forcefully elected at all cost when we have efficient technocrats in this nation. Propaganda and lies everywhere.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Pavore9: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Amaechi should also provide his own proof.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by MabraO: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Mydee44 Abeg come close this thread it is misleading people.

Op u snap one building 5/6 times nd u call is different structures

Wetin dey worry us for this country sef just to justify ur useless claim abi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2016
If it doesn't hit front page I will stop being a Nairalander. God help my people and God help my country

Yes I remain with Nairaland just saw it on front page

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Those buildings are old, don't believe u op

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Meriekriss: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2016
MabraO:

So all those pics look like one building to you?

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by dlox147(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Ameachi is just plain stupid. How can he suggest or think of to discontinue such laudable project that is aimed at improving the quality of manpower in Nigeria and at the same time develop the local economy of that community and the country at large.....

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by ahaz: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2016
lincolnj88:
this should be condemned by all reasonable persons except zombies..... very wicked regime we are in
when the bible say father of all liars I no sure say them Dom see APC....if not bible for no give devil that award when APC dey background .

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by ahaz: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2016
MabraO:

zombie abeg go sitdown for gutter.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by gunuvi(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2016
I am not surprised. Even the devil is angry that APC and its members are more evil than him. I have known amaechi as a serial liar, traitor and a devil. Just because of politics and witch-hunt he cancelled a massive project that will benefit his people more. I am not angry because I was not part of those zombies that voted them in. God will surprised all of them soon as the table will always turn around and they will pay dearly.
ahaz:
when the bible say father of all liars I no sure say them Dom see APC....if not bible for no give devil that award when APC dey background .
the bible knows APC as another name for liars so the devil is their father.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Danzakidakura(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2016
the rate at which APC as a party lie they don't fear God.

29 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by talktimi(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2016
If Amaechi as governor of Rivers state couldn't see or know that there were functional FG trains even right across from his abode at the government house then how will he see a thing as "tiny" as a maritime university in far away Delta state ? I don't blame him for being an idíot, I blame our Niger delta political and social leaders for taking this insult lying low. If the FG says they don't want to sponsor this project anymore, there are various ways we can use to fund it ourselves. The only thing we would have to beg the vendetta seeking sadists is for accreditation of the institution

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Rich4god(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Nigeria my country....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by walozanga(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2016
MARK MY WORD SOMETHING FATAL WILL SOON HIT APC WITHIN THIS FOUR YEARS AND BELIEVE ME WHEN THAT HAPPENS ALOT OF ITS MEMBERS WILL TRY TO LIV D COUNTRY COS THEIR LIES WILL HUNT THEM

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Benjom(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2016
...but why would he do that?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Sijo01(f): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2016
That is what they are good at, liesssssssssss

23 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by anytexy: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2016
who is Amaechi? Hope is not one of the PDP looters that used Rivers state treasury to sponsor Apc Presidential election. The one that abandoned monorail project. The one that is now FG Pipkin saint. The one that refuse to appear before....that indicted him. I can not be deceived by Zomies.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by Gkemz: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2016
When a house is built on a weak foundation, collapse is certainly sure. APC is a party whose foundation is built on deceit and lies. Check it out late last year, the deceitful minister of information when it was dawn on him that the december deadline is fast drawing closer, came up with one of his pranks that boko haram has been defeated just the moment boko hit again. Just to defend the incompetency and lack of diplomacy displayed by president in the case of Bayelsa when he refused to congratulate the returning governor with a flimsy excuses based on party differences. Now look at this comedian called Amechi coming up with another flimsy and baseless accusation just as the party has been doing since assuming power.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by 4ward(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Uncle Amechi can say anything ooopp

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase by callJesu: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2016
God is watching and every man shall give account of their works

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.