Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

LASBCA On Rampage(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASBCA On Rampage(photo) (1665 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Terrorising women in ipaja/ayobo. Using gun to chase me with over 10 staff and 5 gun carrying policemen.

MR SOLESI call your staff to order.

2 Likes

Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by eme1n(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin u do?

1 Like

Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Realdeals(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Hummn! U sef wetin u do? LASBCA don't usually move with police except there is a threat.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Approval no

Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by missKiffy(f): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2016
What are u saying, explain yourself better pls
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2016
These are people I have never seen before nor spoken to.

Totally without notice.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Dieumerci(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2016
They should have given you a prior notice before invading your home.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Dieumerci(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
They should have given you a prior notice before invading your home.
I hope they are truly from LASBCA.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
I went to their local office and was told they did not carry out the lock down but it was done by the head office task force who selectively targeted my home.

Apparently when they carry out an illegal lock down you have to write to them to request that they unlock it. I guess it needs to be included as part of a formal complaint.

They left no formal letter stating reason for the lock down and the officer in charge.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is home to several families with young children and old women

Why invade with so many and several carrying guns. I guess we truly have no respect for life and welfare of the citizenry. If you saw how my heart skipped my first thought was armed robbers. Thank God the old woman was not in at the time.

All this for approval matter. Would it have caused them anything to come in with a few staff to make their enquiries and call for backup if needed. I guess it's not the 9ja way people have to misuse any authority or power given to them.

Such a travesty.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
We talk of change and in an APC state government workers are still behaving like this.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
I collected this earlier today and it represents to me

1. Total abuse of position by the lasbca.
2. The mafia style way in which the police is used to terrorise citizens
3. What is disgusting about our government departments.

Change indeed.

Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by sgtkole: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
This in unacceptable. Extortion by our own government ! SMH

gabbytabby:
Terrorising women in ipaja/ayobo. Using gun to chase me with over 10 staff and 5 gun carrying policemen.

MR SOLESI call your staff to order.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
The local moshslashi lasbca claim not to know about it but their manager gave me the same name and number as was left in the leaflet left at the premises.

Also all negotiations where done with them and I collected the keys from them. Unfortunately it was never about approvals and more a money making exercise for them.

They are also all in the extortionate ring.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
gabbytabby:
The local moshslashi lasbca claim not to know about it but their manager gave me the same name and number as was left in the leaflet left at the premises.

Also all negotiations where done with them and I collected the keys from them. Unfortunately it was never about approvals and more a money making exercise for them.

They are also all in the extortionate ring.

Passing through the same problem..Did u go to there office to settle them ..how much ? pls i need more details for help.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
tritritri:

Passing through the same problem..Did u go to there office to settle them ..how much ? pls i need more details for help.

Funny you should ask I also had a visit from them last Tuesday no paperwork just abducted 4 tilers and their family bailed them from their moshalashi office again. I am currently not around but will see them later this week.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
gabbytabby:

Funny you should ask I also had a visit from them last Tuesday no paperwork just abducted 4 tilers and their family bailed them from their moshalashi office again. I am currently not around but will see them later this week.

Am not around as well. Kindly help me with enuf details before i go there office.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 4:41am On Sep 12, 2018
tritritri:

Am not around as well. Kindly help me with enuf details before i go there office.

What is important is for you to make some contact with them and find out what issues they have and work with them to arrive at a solution. You can call or visit.

I already made telephone contact..
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
gabbytabby:

What is important is for you to make some contact with them and find out what issues they have and work with them to arrive at a solution. You can call or visit.

I already made telephone contact..

That what we r planning on doing. Just worried they might come again to extort us again even after finishing. because we are actually done with painting.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2019
tritritri:

That what we r planning on doing. Just worried they might come again to extort us again even after finishing. because we are actually done with painting.
tritritri:

Talk about being an extortionate ring I don’t know what to make of this. A property that has been occupied since 1998 with subsequent improvements. One of their staff was charged with doing the changes to the approval and did a defective work was asked to do a correction but choose instead to be terrorising my tenants.

Whilst sick I still took the time to go see Mrs Oginnii the unit manager and they still have not relented.

Visited in September, December and Again Yesterday.

After they will say you made them lose their job but can one continue to be terrorised like this. I already visited them in 2016 and settled all matters.

Video won’t load.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2019
gabbytabby:

Talk about being an extortionate ring I don’t know what to make of this. A property that has been occupied since 1998 with subsequent improvements. One of their staff was charged with doing the changes to the approval and did a defective work was asked to do a correction but choose instead to be terrorising my tenants.

Whilst sick I still took the time to go see Mrs Oginnii the unit manager and they still have not relented.

Visited in September, December and Again Yesterday.

After they will say you made them lose their job but can one continue to be terrorised like this. I already visited them in 2016 and settled all matters.

Video won’t load.

Why is ur job slow ...if i may ask...Once ur done..u have no biz with them if there is no laborer or worker on ur site.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by gabbytabby: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2019
It’s completed but they keep acting like omonile thugs and terrorising the tenants and locking the gates.

I have asked the tenants to take photos and videos so I can try to locate the rogue police officers via social media and their PRO.

tritritri:

Why is ur job slow ...if i may ask...Once ur done..u have no biz with them if there is no laborer or worker on ur site.
Re: LASBCA On Rampage(photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2019
gabbytabby:
It’s completed but they keep terrorising the tenants and locking the gates.

Maybe it personal Vendetta with u.

Wat are there Excuse ?? this time?

Ours was Lagos state Safety commission ....only for workers...since no workers no more disturbance. dey work hand in hand with labsca.

dey cannot come without notifyin u.

(1) (Reply)

HELP GUYS: I Want Names Of All Political Parties In Nigeria And Their Slogans / Edo State University. Iyamo / Details Of Niger Delta Avengers' Call On Radio Biafra Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.