Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,729 members, 7,827,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters (6650 Views)

The Architecture Of Pre-colonial Africa - Photos / It Has Arrived! An Animation Based On Pre-colonial African Kingdoms! / 5 Common Cases Of Colonial Mentality In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
The African independence is a sham

These are a form of homage/that fee that conquered people pay to the colonial masters as a show of loyalty. They are all forced to hold their reserves in France, failure to which any leaders rebelling are assassinated, overthrown, etc

Guinea
Togo
Mali
Benin
Burkina Faso
Guinea Bissau
Ivory Coast
Niger
Mali
Senegal
Cameroon
Chad
Central African Republic
Congo Brazaville
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon.

And all their mineral resources belong to French companies ("investors"wink

(The rest of African countries are bound in IMF and other useless loans from Europe. )

http://answersafrica.com/countries-subjected-pay-colonial-tax-benefits-salvery-france.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by tubouncen(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
That's why france always rush to their rescue... whenever they are hit by terrorism

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
tubouncen:
That's why france always rush to their rescue... whenever they are hit by terrorism
you are a silly bastard for that statement. it is the same european countries that causes the terrorism. this useless caucasian countries create problems for the entire world. The Caucasian race is a barbaric race. full of wickedness. they are descendants of Satan and fallen Angels- demons. it is Only Black Supremacy that can stop them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by tubouncen(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
777philosopher:
you are a silly bastard for that statement. it is the same european countries that causes the terrorism. this useless caucasian countries create problems for the entire world. The Caucasian race is a barbaric race. full of wickedness. they are descendants of Satan and fallen Angels- demons. it is Only Black Supremacy that can stop them

see me see trouble ooo did i mention u in my comment' why are u acting so frustrated of life, i'm entitled to my opinions as u do... Pls biko stop spittin trash on my comment cos ur name is nt france

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
tubouncen:
France through its multinationals owns most investments in these countries which makes its interests directly threatened by terrorism in these countries.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Fulaman198(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
France can't be trusted. Some of these francophone nations need to get it together so that they are not treated like little children.

4 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by bigfrancis21: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is slavery in another form the 21st century. This is the same way Haiti was held under a bond to France since Haiti's independence that led to Haiti's deplorable living conditions now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by musicwriter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Africa generally is still partially in slavery. That's why we're here discussing in the language of our enemies.

If after many years of slavery, and over 50 years of colonialism, someone like Tony Blair will be in Nigeria advising a group of Nigerian politicians, then there's no doubt we haven't learn our lesson.

Yes, French countries are still in colonialism today. Their central bank- BCEAO and monetary policies are still tied to France as we speak. The greatest dream and achievement of an average Francophone African man or woman is to travel to Paris. As far as they're concerned, someone who've been to Paris France has achieved all things!. There's an articles on my blog fully discussing that.

3 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by cocoama(f): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
And most of these countries are West African Countries. No wonder we still have a long way to go.....

4 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
I had to quote an excerpt from your blog musicwriter

. ..Western powers through intellectual slavery have installed the wheel driving neo-colonialism and left. And to keep this wheel turning, it is being oiled by African teachers, scholars, elites, educationists. That is, it literally have us expanding neo-colonialism forever, all by ourselves...

People seem to believe that whatever theories created by white scientists, philosophers, economists, historians, politicians, etc are beyond questioning. Because they make up our school curriculum. Imagine we learn about a white person "discovering" a river or a mountain that has been with us for millions of years. It's like our people were so stupid they never saw them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by musicwriter(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Muafrika2:
I had to quote an excerpt from your blog musicwriter

. ..Western powers through intellectual slavery have installed the wheel driving neo-colonialism and left. And to keep this wheel turning, it is being oiled by African teachers, scholars, elites, educationists. That is, it literally have us expanding neo-colonialism forever, all by ourselves...

People seem to believe that whatever theories created by white scientists, philosophers, economists, historians, politicians, etc are beyond questioning. Because they make up our school curriculum. Imagine we learn about a white person "discovering" a river or a mountain that has been with us for millions of years. It's like our people were so stupid they never saw them.

My brother/sister.

Thank you very much for reading. Many people have emailed me from all over the world to thank me, including a minister from Namibia. One man asked me what I was thinking to have wrote that article. LOL!.

If I tell you what a whiteman who is an educationist said about education in Africa you'll cry. I heard it and I've been sick for the past 3 days.

Once I have my way and get a record deal from a credible record company, I will show Africans a new way to learn. I will introduce REAL education, the education of an African mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
musicwriter:

My brother/sister.

Thank you very much for reading. Many people have emailed me from all over the world to thank me, including a minister from Namibia. One man asked me what I was thinking to have wrote that article. LOL!.

If I tell you what a whiteman who is an educationist said about education in Africa you'll cry. I heard it and I've been sick for the past 3 days.

Once I have my way and get a record deal from a credible record company, I will show Africans a new way to learn. I will introduce REAL education, the education of an African mindset.

That's wisdom.

What did the educationist say?

Europeans are unmatched in knowledge of control of the masses. They do it in such subtle and hidden ways that oppressed men live their whole lives believing their oppressors saved them (from themselves )

Africa has to redo it's school curriculum. And write it's own books. It's actually easy to undo the damage. Just undo and redo everything our own way. There is a saying, anything done by a human can be undone by another human.

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by musicwriter(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Muafrika2:

That's wisdom.

What did the educationist say?

Europeans are unmatched in knowledge of control of the masses. They do it in such subtle and hidden ways that oppressed men live their whole lives believing their oppressors saved them (from themselves )

Africa has to redo it's school curriculum. And write it's own books. It's actually easy to undo the damage. Just undo and redo everything our own way. There is a saying, anything done by a human can be undone by another human.

It's in a video and I watched it on Youtube, and it was two Americans talking (one African-American and one whiteman). Can't recall the title. Below is what their conversation was like.

After many other things said..................

African-American: You're not a whiteman cause the color of your skin is not white.

Whiteman: No, you're wrong. I'm a witeman.

African-American: (Brought out a piece of white paper and kept it on top of his hand) and asked him; does your hand look like the color of this paper?.

Whiteman: No, they're not the same. But, that means you yourself is not black.

African-American: Yes, I'm brown. I'm not black.

Whiteman: Are you not originally African?. African are known as blacks.

African-American: What is Africa?.

Whiteman: You tell me please,.........what they know is probably what we told them about Africa.

Do you understand what the whiteman just said?.

They discussed a lot of other things, but once I heard what the whiteman said I realized what he thinks about education in Africa. It was like a gold mine for me. This's what I've been looking to learn for a long time. For 3 years I wanted to know whether white people thinks education is happening in Africa. At the end of the day, the whiteman was saying exactly what I wrote on my blog.

Whiteman understands that education cannot happen under the current model of brainwashing education we inherited from them. They know that everything we learn in school is what they told us. They know the damage it could do, but we don't!!.

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 23, 2016
musicwriter:

It's in a video and I watched it on Youtube, and it was two Americans talking (one African-American and one whiteman). Can't recall the title. Below is what their conversation was like.

After many other things said..................

African-American: You're not a whiteman cause the color of your skin is not white.

Whiteman: No, you're wrong. I'm a witeman.

African-American: (Brought out a piece of white paper and kept it on top of his hand) and asked him; does your hand look like the color of this paper?.

Whiteman: No, they're not the same. But, that means you yourself is not black.

African-American: Yes, I'm brown. I'm not black.

Whiteman: Are you not originally African?. African are known as blacks.

African-American: What is Africa?.

Whiteman: You tell me please,.........what they know is probably what we told them about Africa.

Do you understand what the whiteman just said?.

They discussed a lot of other things, but once I heard what the whiteman said I realized what he thinks about education in Africa. It was like a gold mine for me. This's what I've been looking to learn for a long time. For 3 years I wanted to know whether white people thinks education is happening in Africa. At the end of the day, the whiteman was saying exactly what I wrote on my blog.

Whiteman understands that education cannot happen under the current model of brainwashing education we inherited from them. They know that everything we learn in school is what they told us. They know the damage it could do, but we don't!!.

The damage is done. We have leaders who pull out a shopping list when they stand before any president of a white nation. "Help us with this...do this for us...What will you do to help us with another ... give us money... blah" What is that doing to young minds watching their whole president shamelessly beg? And then learn how the white man saved them from primitive ways, from 1st and 2nd world wars, etc.

They first world governments are always happy to play along with the begging and the publicised charity (which Infact is many times loans with high interest). Because they have an image to maintain.

That is why many Africans believe all white people have money. People yearn to immigrate to Europe or US to get some of it. And white tourists become instant celebrities upon stepping on here. I mean, they've so much money that they are just giving it away to our poor, inefficient governments. And they dont like to see people suffer? Anything good must come from Europe. Even if there is something of a better quality here, it won't impress the crowd as as much as something "imported". And so we support their brands and businesses at the expense of our own.

I was watching a documentary the other day about Seven year old kids, white and African in the apartheid regime. The African was asked who the most important people in SA were. He said "...First God, then the white people..." Most likely no one told him that directly. He learnt it subliminally.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Its refreshing to see that there are percentages of people that see the obvious sham in the quotidian lifestyle of Africans, a sham that is as clear as sunlight with the deployment of curiosity, questioning and analysing. A continent where its habitants see absolutely nothing wrong in using their colonialist language as its official one and the primary language in all means of economic activities is destined to fail.

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
It is not only the francophones that pay this homage, All Black nation all over the world pays the master enslaver(new nice word from a Brother ), All the blacknations only have different forms of paying these thieves master enslavers.
Most of the African leader loot their various country dry, Where do they keep this money? How can they steal so much and their properties is just not 10% of what is missing from the treasury?

Muafrika2:
The African independence is a sham

These are a form of homage/that fee that conquered people pay to the colonial masters as a show of loyalty. They are all forced to hold their reserves in France, failure to which any leaders rebelling are assassinated, overthrown, etc

Guinea
Togo
Mali
Benin
Burkina Faso
Guinea Bissau
Ivory Coast
Niger
Mali
Senegal
Cameroon
Chad
Central African Republic
Congo Brazaville
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon.

And all their mineral resources belong to French companies ("investors"wink

(The rest of African countries are bound in IMF and other useless loans from Europe. )

http://answersafrica.com/countries-subjected-pay-colonial-tax-benefits-salvery-france.html

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by pansophist(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
gatiano:
It is not only the francophones that pay this homage, All Black nation all over the world pays the master enslaver(new nice word from a Brother ), All the blacknations only have different forms of paying these thieves master enslavers.
Most of the African leader loot their various country dry, Where do they keep this money? How can they steal so much and their properties is just not 10% of what is missing from the treasury?

True.

In Nigeria, the oil companies (Shell and co) are doing the job, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
gatiano:

So true. Some of these renown tax havens are imaginary countries created for the sole purpose of stealing our resources. They keep looted government funds, and most importantly, all important multinationals that deal in Africa - minerals, telecom, etc have "headquarters" in such tax free places which they use for transfer of profits that have been made on the African resources and soil.

If these people get another 100 years with us, Africa will turn into a deserted wasteland.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by mayorme(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2016
Western religion is the problems we have in Africa in general. They made us believe that God lives in heaven and Satan lives in the ground. That's why if you drop your biscuit while you were a baby then, you'll say Satan has eaten it.
Likewise, we have holidays for western religions. Tell me what traditional religion has a recognized holiday in Nigeria?
Halloween is a nationally celebrated festival in the USA, why can't new yam festival be thesame in Nigeria or Sango day be.
Why do I have to go see my pastor because I wanna take a 45 mins drive to Lagos because of witches and wizards sucking blood on the roads.

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Akposb(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
The truth about this whole tax haven is the fact most of the people handling the rein of power are not focussed on developing Africa or their immediate nation hence it would have being stopped.

@Musicafrica, I thoroughly enjoyed your blog post as it concerns the indigenization of our Educational system. This thought have always been on my mind but your blog post just made it clearer. A lecturer once told us about the Japanese example which is a replica of what you wrote. This is a brave idea that you should not relent on. I am not Science inclined but I have seen some beautiful talents especially while I was in Sec. school.

The multiplicity of languages in Africa have actually been a burden but I think it won't do us harm if this rule is taken seriously. As for the issue of keyboard having local alphabets, I have seen and it is a fact that religious books are been translated into our local languages. How do you think this was achieved?

Also I must say that I am impressed with your handling of the God factor. Most scientists or some of recent are usually known for promoting what they call "Artificial intelligence".

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
I once thought that when every resources has been taken out of Africa, the parasites and vultures would let us be. What I learnt scared me but I later recovered. Resources can never finish in Africa, there are millions of resources yet unknown still in Africa, to add to the resources is the Africans/Black people. Gram of melanin is upward of 370$. How many children and people were missing last year?

As a Brother just stated, Language is very crucial. The first step must be Black unity.

European languages are dead languages, they can not be used to build anything, nothing. They are mainly for communication purposes not different atall from animals or monkeys scratching each others' back.
How then did the european manufactured something one may ask?
1)Europeans didn't invent anything. They only put their name as the label and reproduced a lot of what a Brother must have invented in servitude.
And you can't even reproduce with the european languages, you can't make market.

2) Europeans use the weak version of ancient languages like Aramiac, Hebrew, Arabic, Sumerian and Sanskrits. That is why the richest of them are those within the fake religion they claim spoke the languages. These weak version of the ancient languages are from their Original ones which they don't understand atall, And the Original ancient language are from the Ancient Egypt language or Hieroglyphs.

What about the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans; How did they develop? The same way, weak version of the ancient languages developed by Us.

We invented speech and we did so mathematically and scientifically.
As we are today, We speak those ancient languages, We speak sumerian and hieroglyphs everyday.

We have turned efficient languages(scientific, cosmologic and mathematical) into a mere communication device.
The words in African languages no longer denotes its real meaning. No wonder they were hard on us never to speak vernacular/indiginous lang.

With european languages in our mouth and we use for imaging and processing thought, We or each of Us may have 25 doctorate degrees, but we won't manufacture one single matchstick with them, but wear fitted suit and blow unneeded grammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qcUpXv_J8

Muafrika2:

So true. Some of these renown tax havens are imaginary countries created for the sole purpose of stealing our resources. They keep looted government funds, and most importantly, all important multinationals that deal in Africa - minerals, telecom, etc have "headquarters" in such tax free places which they use for transfer of profits that have been made on the African resources and soil.

If these people get another 100 years with us, Africa will turn into a deserted wasteland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 30, 2016
gatiano:
I once thought that when every resources has been taken out of Africa, the parasites and vultures would let us be. What I learnt scared me but I later recovered. Resources can never finish in Africa, there are millions of resources yet unknown still in Africa, to add to the resources is the Africans/Black people. Gram of melanin is upward of 370$. How many children and people were missing last year?

As a Brother just stated, Language is very crucial. The first step must be Black unity.

European languages are dead languages, they can not be used to build anything, nothing. They are mainly for communication purposes not different atall from animals or monkeys scratching each others' back.
How then did the european manufactured something one may ask?
1)Europeans didn't invent anything. They only put their name as the label and reproduced a lot of what a Brother must have invented in servitude.
And you can't even reproduce with the european languages, you can't make market.

2) Europeans use the weak version of ancient languages like Aramiac, Hebrew, Arabic, Sumerian and Sanskrits. That is why the richest of them are those within the fake religion they claim spoke the languages. These weak version of the ancient languages are from their Original ones which they don't understand atall, And the Original ancient language are from the Ancient Egypt language or Hieroglyphs.

What about the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans; How did they develop? The same way, weak version of the ancient languages developed by Us.

We invented speech and we did so mathematically and scientifically.
As we are today, We speak those ancient languages, We speak sumerian and hieroglyphs everyday.

We have turned efficient languages(scientific, cosmologic and mathematical) into a mere communication device.
The words in African languages no longer denotes its real meaning. No wonder they were hard on us never to speak vernacular/indiginous lang.

With european languages in our mouth and we use for imaging and processing thought, We or each of Us may have 25 doctorate degrees, but we won't manufacture one single matchstick with them, but wear fitted suit and blow unneeded grammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qcUpXv_J8

Can melanin be harvested?
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by AAinEqGuinea: 5:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

Synthetic melanin at $382 per gram !!! shocked shocked

Lets sell it to inferior black skin bleachers at an even higher price grin

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/m8631?lang=en&region=US
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 30, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

Synthetic melanin at $382 per gram !!! shocked shocked

Lets sell it to inferior black skin bleachers at an even higher price grin

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/m8631?lang=en&region=US

That's expensive cool shocked

And yet people are joking around with their authentic melanin¡¡¡

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Yes, and that is the source of melantonin pills. The melanin is also used for solar panels, used by non-black astronauts to spent more time in space because of their weak bone density etc. Most of them are gotten from aborted children- planned parrenthood.

There are a lot of baby factories across Africa, the babies are being sold and harvested. Every ritual that had ever happened in Africa is for the melanin. All our organs is been colted with melanin. When the fetus is being formed, It starts with the skin first, three layers of the skin are being formed first before any organ.

HIV (aids), ebola, maleria, many of our illness are not blood related as we have been made to believe, They are all melanin attached diseases and melanin attacking pathogens.
We have never found cure for malaria, we simply just remove the symptoms, the malaria can then be reactivated by mosquito bites over again (This is still in my research).

The cause of hiv as to do with the land and how food is cultivated, That is why the percentage of hiv patients is high amongst Black people who stay around white people. To be discussed later.

Muafrika2:

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2016
gatiano:
Yes, and that is the source of melantonin pills. The melanin is also used for solar panels, used by non-black astronauts to spent more time in space because of their weak bone density etc. Most of them are gotten from aborted children- planned parrenthood.

There are a lot of baby factories across Africa, the babies are being sold and harvested. Every ritual that had ever happened in Africa is for the melanin. All our organs is been colted with melanin. When the fetus is being formed, It starts with the skin first, three layers of the skin are being formed first before any organ.

HIV (aids), ebola, maleria, many of our illness are not blood related as we have been made to believe, They are all melanin attached diseases and melanin attacking pathogens.
We have never found cure for malaria, we simply just remove the symptoms, the malaria can then be reactivated by mosquito bites over again (This is still in my research).

The cause of hiv as to do with the land and how food is cultivated, That is why the percentage of hiv patients is high amongst Black people who stay around white people. To be discussed later.

I just Googled and there are many scientific articles refering to uses of melanin. We really need to get our independence from these people before they turn us into the oil of the next century.

NB: Mugabe's speech at the UN. He stops at one point to address the UN Gen Sec. Ban Ki moon present, after hating on the UN, veto power and the West. "We know where you are from. You are not one of these people..."

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by grandstar(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
As much as I would like to condemn the relationship, there are huge benefits snd that's why these nations have not left the zone.

In exchsnge for keeping the bulk of their reserves in France. they are guaranteed low inflation and a very stable currency that is convertible at 500CFA to a Euro.

Inflation is barely 1%. In Nigeria, its about 9%. The naira is always losing value against it.

The Francophone countries have not exploited this benefit. Only Coted'Ivoire tried.

They need to slash company taxes so as to spur foriegn investment and fully deregulate their economies. They are a bit tied to the French way of thinking which is leftist and socialist
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
President Mugabe is an initiate, He knows genetics and/or genetic history. The mongolians(chinese, japanese, koreans etc) are just 66 years to 200 years the senior of the caucasian and they didn't lie with the beasts and monkeys. However, most of the mongolians now have the monkey genes too by inter-mixing with the caucasians.

The Black people too have mixed with the caucasians and mostly been raped by them, but the melanin especially Our Black germ washes out the monkey genes out within 2 to 3 generation, it can also be removed from the half-castes by professional initiates. Al other races do not have the black germ.

They have been oiling our organs since 1960s, that is amongst the many things that happens during the civil wars the caucasian creates all across African and Black neigbourhood in the world.

Strangely, the extra-terrestrials too, Elder Credo Mutwa had talked a lot about those, These ETs grafted out of the grafted races are also dieing out.
The Chinese are rolling into Africa, main purpose is really to marry Black girls, the chinese lacks giri's population.

We are been oiled from every angle. But we are also been put under the spell of "money and hope".

Muafrika2:
I just Googled and there are many scientific articles refering to uses of melanin. We really need to get our independence from these people before they turn us into the oil of the next century.

NB: Mugabe's speech at the UN. He stops at one point to address the UN Gen Sec. Ban Ki moon present, after hating on the UN, veto power and the West. "We know where you are from. You are not one of these people..."

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
gatiano:
President Mugabe is an initiate, He knows genetics and/or genetic history. The mongolians(chinese, japanese, koreans etc) are just 66 years to 200 years the senior of the caucasian and they didn't lie with the beasts and monkeys. However, most of the mongolians now have the monkey genes too by inter-mixing with the caucasians.

The Black people too have mixed with the caucasians and mostly been raped by them, but the melanin especially Our Black germ washes out the monkey genes out within 2 to 3 generation, it can also be removed from the half-castes by professional initiates. Al other races do not have the black germ.

They have been oiling our organs since 1960s, that is amongst the many things that happens during the civil wars the caucasian creates all across African and Black neigbourhood in the world.

Strangely, the extra-terrestrials too, Elder Credo Mutwa had talked a lot about those, These ETs grafted out of the grafted races are also dieing out.
The Chinese are rolling into Africa, main purpose is really to marry Black girls, the chinese lacks giri's population.

We are been oiled from every angle. But we are also been put under the spell of "money and hope".

A little hope. That's all it takes to control the masses. So long as people have something to work for, no matter how worthless, they will remain under control. We need to stop and ask where we are all going.

I hear there are 1 million Chinese in Africa? And many are prisoners who came to work for their government construction companies for free.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
gatiano:

You my friend are a fvcking nasty repulsive racist.

This is just a horrible and terrifying thing to say.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You my friend are a fvcking nasty repulsive racist.

This is just a horrible and terrifying thing to say.
What is your understanding/opinion of the same issues?

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

What is your understanding/opinion of the same issues?

The same things the white did that he hates them so much for it is exactly what he's trying to preach against them! monkeys? seriously?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Life Like Living In Africa? / Writing / South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs&Curves To Celebrate Heritage Day(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.