Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) (1774 Views)

NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by chimere66: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Before I go on,I will like to state clearly that I am neither a PDP,APC or supporter of any political party but a Nigerian who believes in constructive criticisms that will help improve our economy.Prior to presidential election last year,President Buhari was quoted to have said he will make naira equal to dollar during his campaign in Owerri.Presently,it appears that our economy is getting worse considering the exchange rate of dollar to naira.

What has gone wrong?Your opinion please

2 Likes

Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by chimere66: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Politics
Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by Imortal001: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by talktonase(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
And you believed he possessed a magic wond that will make such changes in a fell swoop...dream on bro!

1 Like

Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by TippyTop(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
And you believed he possessed a magic wond that will make such changes in a fell swoop...dream on bro!
If he didn't have a magic wand why did he pretend he had one?

2 Likes

Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by talktonase(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
TippyTop:

If he didn't have a magic wand why did he pretend he had one?
why are you talking like this are you a learner?
Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by Yeahreen(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
I pray thins get better in dis country.
Re: Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) by Chubhie: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
Is that not corruption?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State At 40, "This Governor, OGD, Touched Our Lives" / Governor Aminu Tambuwal & New Wife Maryam's Love Story / Billboard Of APC Promise To Make $1 To ₦1 ( Pix )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.