Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order (17151 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Aufbauh(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is a typical case of corruption fighting back cheesy
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Jusmudi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
olufemimajek:
This guy never see chumchin oh....E be like say this guy wan die for jail...
b4 d guy toc lik dis, e get plan ooooooooooooo
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by stzy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am tired of Dasuki gate
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Godson32(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is why we never voted for this mallam.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by anytexy: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Bubu is now the President of the court of appeal and chief justice of the federation.
...and minister (Noise maker) for petroleum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by tuniski: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Correct. We are in a democracy and rule of law. Let corruption be handled by law. As it stands we must not become terrorists in d attempt to fight terrorism! Chanji is a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Lighthouseman: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good to see a judge stand his ground. You don't fight illegality with illegality #teamruleoflaw
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by EgusiSoup: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

As u quote me na only ok, u toc Je-su

ok
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
As long as Buhari remains president, Dasuki is wasting his money on lawyers.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Jobig(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dasuki the stake holder,dont worry una go settle
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by bakila: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
JB DAUDU collect some of the money, but make sure you pay tax and give some to your juniors.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by sapientia(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
For the people making noise

Disobeying court orders will make the government lose this fight against corruption

They should follow due process and cripple these corrupt politicians

If not.. Its just a matter of time before the government starts paying damages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by tyav7: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
With all this initial gra gra, I hope the government get convictions because these guys have lots of money and may use the best SANs to humiliate the EFCC. There investigative capabilities of the EFCC seem poor. See wa happened to previous high profile corruption cases.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by sheettle(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
J.B DAUDU, Representing Hardened Criminals since 1900
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Tarzaa(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
This man no get shame at all! Of all yams were una chop illegally, you still get the mouth to make noise. All we're saying, bring back our yams!
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Tarzaa(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
tyav7:
With all this initial gra gra, I hope the government get convictions because these guys have lots of money and may use the best SANs to humiliate the EFCC. There investigative capabilities of the EFCC seem poor. See wa happened to previous high profile corruption cases.
Not at all my brother.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by SamJed(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nnamdi has started it so let others follow....when i keep saying that this is not how to fight corruption, the zombies will be talking nonsense....just watch how all this cases will die down....apc is a scam
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Irore: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Una sure say this Dasukigate thing na northern agenda to expose and reveal the level of corruption amongst politicians especially southerners?
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by LegalAnalyst(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
While I agreed with the Senior Advocate that disobedience of court order without any justifiable legal reason amounts to court contempt, but I strongly condemned in its entirety the plan to stall criminal trial on account of disobedience. Lawyers must not constitute clog in the wheel of Anti-Corruption Crusade!

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by okezed: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
In the word of a wrestler by king Barrett" I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by neocortex: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
PunterTim:
Oga,Go And Get Our 600Mil! $billion

Don't make that mistake next time undecided
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Jusmudi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
sapientia:
For the people making noise

Disobeying court orders will make the government lose this fight against corruption

They should follow due process and cripple these corrupt politicians

If not.. Its just a matter of time before the government starts paying damages
Are u saying buhari started it?
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by ogaibe1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
I feel sorry for these Nigerians that will defend any of these corrupt people, knowing that there are corrupt judges too that accept bribes to exon orate some of these thieves. The impact will reach all Nigerians, it doesn't matter what tribe or state that they find themselves. Most people are criticizing Buhari for his war on corruption because they said he is fighting one party. I disagree because regardless of the party each person has a tracer which will eventually be discovered. Rome was not built in a day, one by one they will fall, because if APC eventually moves out of Aso rock. The war continues so no one is spared, but we have to start somewhere or we ALL WILL STARVE TO DEATH.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by PunterTim(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
neocortex:

Don't make that mistake next time undecided
Haha,I Meant The Bail Money. Gracias!
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by gentle007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! This guy get mind o! After all the money that he misappropriated, and all the lives that were lost because of it, he is still fighting for rights, and looking for a way to cancel all the charges against him. Hmm!

Since EFCC and DSS are yet to bring evidences that are overwhelming against him, they have given him the opportunity to react. EFCC are bereft of facts that will persuade the judge to sentence Dasuki. Same old efcc. Finally finally, he MAY be discharged and acquitted for want of evidence. Am watching to see how it will end

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Abadsheddy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
hmmmm. Nawaooo
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
FG team of prosecutors doesn't appear thorough to me. These cases are stalling apparently for paucity of incontrovertible evidences. All we are being fed daily is a series of stories bordering on monstrous bail sums. Simply put, a sane mind understands that this amounts to no justice nor legal success. In fact it is a mockery of widespread expectations. Why throw all your sensitive facts, presumptions and inconclusive investigations into public sphere? These are ignorant and disastrous moves which reflect legal myopia.

With this savage approach, key suspects would have fled the country by the time you need them for investigative purposes or courtroom appearances.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by poseidon12: 1:48am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:
Bubu is now the President of the court of appeal and chief justice of the federation.

Nigerians have entered. It would be a bleak 4 years with this Buhari in charge. The man wants to destroy the little gains we made in democracy.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by tete7000(m): 5:25am On Jan 23, 2016
LegalAnalyst:
While I agreed with the Senior Advocate that disobedience of court order without any justifiable legal reason amounts to court contempt, but I strongly condemned in its entirety the plan to stall criminal trial account of disobedience. Lawyers must not constitute clog in the wheel of Anti-Corruption Crusade!

#NaijaLegalAnalyst

Why not address the government who glories in impugnity. Do you fight injustice with injustice? Leave Dasuki SAN alone, the man is doing his job in a good way. We don't need a government who institutionalises illegality in his quest to fight corruption. Contempt of court charges is in itself corrupt practice. Government cannot handpick which court orders to obey. The government cannot be above the law else we recede into anarchy.
Re: Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order by tvreporter: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Dasuki Case Adjourned Following the Absence of Defense Lawyers. http://www.newscity.com.ng/dasuki-case-adjourned-following-the-absence-of-defense-lawyers/

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Buhari, Most Famous Health Tourist' – Ben Murray-Bruce / Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.